TTC After a Loss

Another intro

Hello all :) unfortunately I am posting on this board due to miscarriage. The week before our wedding we found out we were going to be parents. The best news we have ever received. We went through our wedding and honeymoon with an indescribable glow. We went to put first doctors visit at 8 weeks to not find a heartbeat. We miscarried 4 weeks later after a crazy amount of tests, ultrasounds and phone calls with bad news. I was rushed to the hospital and had one hell of an experience. At first everyday was a bad day but now they are better. My doctor reassured me he thinks it was a chromosomal issue. He doesn't think it had anything to do with me. Which I'm sure you all know is a question we all ask ourselves. We got the "OK" from our doctor and are now TTC. My FW ended on Tuesday this week but because it's so early obviously it's hard to tell.

Good luck to all and I hope I didn't mess up this intro thing too badly

Re: Another intro

• I'm so sorry for your loss. Welcome to the board and congrats on your marriage!

• :-w OP Good luck, but please be mindful of your posts and how they come across.
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • HMR11913 said:

@ktlovess I hadn't checked her post history, but now I did and see she's also the one who posted about her husband not wanting to TTC....now she thinks she might be KU?  :|

What the hell. I'm not usually one to chime in on stuff like this, but @cbmikk‌ , that post about your DH not being ready is still on the first damn page of the board(at least the way I have it set)
    And this "intro" seems like it's written as though it's your first time posting
    Just weird

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I only posted because in the comments on my last post someone seemed upset I hasn't let people get to know why I'm here. Clearly this doesn't work. Good luck to all but clearly this isn't for me. Thank you anyways.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"