Working Moms

Pants for skinny toddlers-nwmr

The leggings discussion reminded me that I need to buy fall wardrobes for my kids. DD is just incredibly tall and skinny, with zero butt. Most pants fall off of her. Last year, we did a ton of jeggings. The only ones that didn't fall off are Circo from Target. But, the Circo ones that don't fall off are now too short. I've heard tale of pants that have some sort of cinching mechanism. Anyone have any to recommend?

Re: Pants for skinny toddlers-nwmr

• Thanks! We buy a ton of her clothes at Gap. The jeans always looked huge. I didn't know about the buttons! That would definitely help!
  • DD is tall and skinny, too.  The adjustable waist pants are great, but we also have these which can be used on regular pants. 

https://smile.amazon.com/Dapper-Snapper-Adjustable-Butterflies-Turquoise/dp/B005NTZ6P2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1411144458&sr=8-4&keywords=dapper+snappers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Both of my girls are tall and skinny and don't have much of a butt. They mostly wear leggings (Old Navy and H&M). H&M's jeans are adjustable and fit DD1 better than any other jeans she's tried. Gap and ON are pretty good too. I always buy them super skinny cut jeans because they seem less baggy on them.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We only buy the adjustable waist pants, for the same reason (other than soft pants). We usually get Carters, Osh Kosh, or Childrens Place. 
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Update: I had gotten a pair of Cherokee jeans at Target that immediately fell off. Checked over the weekend and lo and behold, they have the buttons and elastic! After pulling them 6 holes in on each side, I do believe they're going to work. So thanks, all! I never would have realized these jeans had that mechanism if I hadn't asked the question!
  • We have lots of adjustable waist pants for DS.  Most are from Osh Kosh, Gap, and Old Navy.  There is elastic in the waist with lots of button holes so you can shrink up the waist, but still have the length of the bigger size. We love them!!!
    100% this.  If it wasn't for these stores and those adjustable pants, my kids would be naked.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"