March 2015 Moms

FFFC

I don't see one yet...so go at it.
Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

Re: FFFC

• This is gross. I am wearing dirty clothes to work today. I don't have any clean (unworn) pants or shirts that fit and didn't feel like wearing a dress. I did shower and put on clean underpants though.

A year ago I would have just worn yoga pants and stopped in at Ann Taylor and bought something, but that is an irresponsible behavior I am trying to change...and can't really do with my awkward blump.
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Skrittens said:
    This is gross. I am wearing dirty clothes to work today. I don't have any clean (unworn) pants or shirts that fit and didn't feel like wearing a dress. I did shower and put on clean underpants though. A year ago I would have just worn yoga pants and stopped in at Ann Taylor and bought something, but that is an irresponsible behavior I am trying to change...and can't really do with my awkward blump.
    I would've participate in the same irresponsible and indulgent behavior a few years ago.  Cheers to growing up...  8-|

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know if this is flame worthy, but I have been in a terrible mood this week.  I 100% know that it's no one's fault, yet I'm still being a mega-bitch.  

TGIF.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • It's my daughter 3rd birthday today. I can't believe she is 3! Where has the time gone? It feels like we brought her home just yesterday!!
  • I feel like I suck at my job. And not just because of this pregnancy, but I always have (been here 6 years). I am an office manager at a small business and I am one of the most scatterbrained, unorganized, procrastination prone people I know. I try, I really do, but I feel like I suck. No one has ever complained and I DO get what I have to done, but I just feel like I really struggle with staying on top of things and remembering things and that someone better at that stuff would be way better at my job than me. I mean, I'm smart, but I'm just not good at managing an office. I can barely manage my own life so I have no clue why anyone thought I could do this.

• I forgot to put on deodorant this morning... :\">

I rarely wear deodorant
    X_X
  • Skrittens said:
    This is gross. I am wearing dirty clothes to work today. I don't have any clean (unworn) pants or shirts that fit and didn't feel like wearing a dress. I did shower and put on clean underpants though. A year ago I would have just worn yoga pants and stopped in at Ann Taylor and bought something, but that is an irresponsible behavior I am trying to change...and can't really do with my awkward blump.
    I pulled my super comfy maternity pants out of the dirty laundry this morning because I couldn't be bothered to shave my legs and all I had left that fits me is skirts.

And I would have done the exact same thing even just a few months ago (buying new clothes). 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My confession... The bottom of my belly may or may not be hanging out of my supposed to be big and loose shirt I stole from my fiancée. This shirt fit me loose still when I wore it last week :-S
  • Not an original one but if you know me you know how embarrassing it is. I secretly love Twilight. Also, the last one is on TV in the background and I cried at the end, again. X_X

I never read any of the books but my mom got hooked on the movies!
  • uneek1323 said:

071115 said:

It's my daughter 3rd birthday today. I can't believe she is 3! Where has the time gone? It feels like we brought her home just yesterday!!

Not a confession.

Oops thought this was the random thread...
  • After 8 weeks of awful nausea I'm finally starting to feel better... but I'm still fully using the "I'm feeling sick" excuse to get out of doing things I don't really want to do.
    <BabyFruit Ticker
    >image
    Halloween Costume Fail... or Win, I can't decide. 
  • 2Swanns2Swanns member
    edited September 2014
    I pretended to be a sad about my husband having to cancel plans we've had for a while now for a client thing so he would do the dishes after I made buffalo chicken macaroni and cheese. It took about five different pans to make and it looked like something had exploded in the kitchen....
  • kella0708 said:
    Not an original one but if you know me you know how embarrassing it is. I secretly love Twilight. Also, the last one is on TV in the background and I cried at the end, again. X_X
    I never read any of the books but my mom got hooked on the movies!
    As per usual, the books are much better. I always want to see the movie though b/c I want to critique it and talk about all the shit they left out. But I actually enjoyed the Twilight books and I thought the movies were overrated (especially b/c I can't stand Kristen Stewart).
  • Skrittens said:
    I'm wearing the same jeans I've worn for the past three days....different undies though. You're in good company. ;)

Last night I told my daughter and boyfriend that I had a union meeting to attend but went to a movie (If I Stay) instead. Warning... Emotional ladies should not see this in the theatre. 
    I just read the book last week. Fully prepared to cry my eyes out. 
  • Half of the time I have no clue what the lyrics or random thread titles are from. Nada. It makes me feel like I am uncultured.

I think I'm too old for concerts now. I used to be the mosh pitting, crowd surfing type and now when I go to concerts I'm like there MUST BE SEATS.

I told the boss I would stay til 1 like I usually do on Fridays. But he went to lunch and it was dead so I clocked out at 1240.

The main reason I'm looking forward to my bestie's lo's bday on Sunday is because I know her mom will be cooking the food and she is an amazing cook. Sorry not sorry.

I'm with you on the concerts. I just saw Circa Survive a couple weeks ago and was physically sore...from standing! The whole time I kept thinking, "they've got to be wrapping up soon", and "holy fresh hell, maybe I should just poke my eyes out and buy myself a pair of fucking crocs". What happened to me? I used to be the cool chick who booked bands at an awesome hole in the wall concert venue. Now I'm just old and look like somebody's clingy mother hanging out at the back of the crowd.

• I bought a diffuser and a bunch of essential oils, and was super excited as they came in the mail this week. This is flameworthy only due to the sheer amount of eye-rolling I've done at my EO loving friends.

Whatev, my house smells amazing.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think the lady who hasn't pooped in 8 weeks is full of shit. :)

My real confession - I haven't cleaned my house in the past 2 months. I've been too sick and my hubby has picked up all the slack. I feel like a giant lazy ass for sitting on the couch when he cleans.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• kella0708 said:

I forgot to put on deodorant this morning... :\">

I rarely wear deodorant
    X_X
    --pretty sure quote fail is imminent--

I don't even own deodorant. Sometimes (and I mean like twice a year) I will slap on some baby powder and feel all proud of myself.
    - - -
    Me(33) & DH(33) - Married 2012.08.18
    TTC #1 since Aug 2012
    BFP#1 2012.12.14 - EDD 2013.08.23 - MC 2012.12.26
    BFP#2 2014.03.12 - EDD 2014.11.16 - MC 2014.05.23
    BFP#3 2014.07.17 - EDD 2015.03.28 - Feeling Hopeful!
  • I hate pizza. It's so gross.
    WHAT?! 
  • My confession is that I often wear jeans 2-3x without washing them. Is that weird? We don't have a dryer and I have to hang everything out to dry, it can take like two days before stuff is dry. It's not pratical to wash so often.
  • I wear my jeans until they are walking around the house on their own.

Samsies

But it's OK. Because:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • tinypug said:

@Biscotto‌ I've never heard of anyone washing their jeans every single time they wear them. I'd find this confession more shocking if you actually did!

I used to because I didn't wear underwear, but since being pregnant I feel like I need them and I don't have as many pairs of maternity jeans, so I will go 2-3 wears.

• I wear bras more than once. Is that a confession? Once again, its due to the lack of dryer.
  • Biscotto said:
    I wear bras more than once. Is that a confession? Once again, its due to the lack of dryer.
    If you have enough bras that you can only wear them once, you are privileged..

I wear my bras for months before I wash them. Maybe that is a confession.. also, I don't dry my bras b/c the padding gets all lumpy and gross.
  • kcbizme said:

Biscotto said:

I wear bras more than once. Is that a confession? Once again, its due to the lack of dryer.

I wear my bras for months before I wash them. Maybe that is a confession.. also, I don't dry my bras b/c the padding gets all lumpy and gross.

Same here and H thinks it's so gross like I'm wearing the same panties
    autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg
  • Biscotto said:

Same here and H thinks it's so gross like I'm wearing the same panties
    Completely NOT the same thing.. I guess until you start producing colostrum and BM.. but they make pads for that. At this juncture, I only have 1 bra that still fits (sort of) and I haven't washed it in months. I also switch between sports bras and my regular bra depending on what I'm wearing. I don't wash those much either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"