February 2014 Moms
Options

Weight Loss Ladies! (9/19)

How are we doing? Anyone try the water challenge? If so, how'd you do?

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE: We Like To Move It, Move It!

Try to get at least 30 minutes of activity in every day this week. Take a walk around the neighborhood, do a quick workout video, go swimming, try a fitness class. If you're already doing at least 30 minutes a day, awesome! See if you can add a few extra minutes to your regular routine.

ETA: Just because the water challenge is done, don't stop drinking! Getting enough water is vital to weight loss!

Re: Weight Loss Ladies! (9/19)

• Options
    I'm drinking water right now!! 

The challenge has gone pretty well. I haven't been drinking as much as I should be, but I've been drinking more than I was. After my tooth extraction, I couldn't drink out of my camelbak bottle, which I usually take with me everywhere. But I'm getting back to normal and hoping to continue adding more water to my day. 

This next challenge will be tougher. I guess not too much because I'm still off work next week, but when I go back to work, I really struggle to find time. I get up at 4 just to get myself ready before the kids wake up and need to get ready to leave. Then we get home just in time for making dinner, bathtime, bedtime, and get everything ready for the next day. We don't actually sit down until about 9 on weeknights when I'm working. I feel like I'm making excuses, but I honestly don't know where to find the time!
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    vshumway said:

I was very excited for the water challenge and did great on Monday. Then the stomach flu hit Monday night. I didn't eat a real meal until yesterday. So bad new, stomach flu. Good news, lost 9 pounds in 48 hours!

Workout challenge will be hard, but it's a beautiful night out, so we will start with a walk after dinner tonight!
    9 POUNDS? Jesus. Glad you feel better at least...that must've been a hell of a bug!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    good job @greenbunny79 !

@katybriggs I added you on MFP! 

Anyone else have it? Add me NarcissticBeaut <3

So I've been doing awesome with the water challenge. i haven't had any soda in 3 days either! yay! but I've been sick so i think thats why I've been drinking so much water--trying to flush it out of my system! I lost a few pounds but I'm sure its from being sick and not eating, so i don't want to count them just yet.

But i got MFP again and I'm going to start tracking all of my food starting tomorrow. its the BFs days off and we normally eat horribly but I'm hoping my willpower can be stronger and really stick to eating healthy this weekend. 

This weeks challenge is going to be hard but I'm going to make my effort! Im charging my nike fuel band and hopefully that'll give me the motivation i need to get moving!

Good luck ladies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"