February 2014 Moms

FFFC

It's Friday! Put your confessions here!
F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • I've begun thinking about Christmas but onky for DS. I'm dreading the thought of adding more baby/toddler toys to the house. Not dreading DS toys quite as much since he's getting older and can kindavlevel up in the toy department. But overall, I'm looking forward to the buyingvof presents but not the mess they'll add to the house. Plus, DS' s birthday is on Christmas so that's double the stuff all at once.

My UO, hehe, is that this should br changed to a Christmas thread and a new FFFC thtead be started because I heart Christmas.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • I have already started picking out Christmas gifts for people. Kids are fun to shop for. I'm waiting until closer to the holiday to actually purchase them, but I have an amazon wish list full of toys. Edit for typo: wish list not with list
    I started buying a long time ago! I usually buy Christmas gifts throughout the year. Spreads out the spending a little, and the stress right before Christmas of finding something for everyone. I have a drawer in my closet just for gifts that I have purchased ahead of time!
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I microwaved DS2's bottle last night.  *GASP* Ain't nobody got time for bottle warmers in the MOTN, people.

He gets a bottle at night instead of nursing so he can fall asleep without having to nurse.  He didn't finish it, so when he woke up, I reheated it (and it was a combo of the milk he didn't finish yesterday morning, the milk he didn't finish at the end of daycare and fresh milk, so some of it was on it's second reheat *GASP*).

Yeah. That's all I've got.  I lead a boring, non-flammable life.

• Firefly9 said:

I microwaved DS2's bottle last night.  *GASP* Ain't nobody got time for bottle warmers in the MOTN, people.

He gets a bottle at night instead of nursing so he can fall asleep without having to nurse.  He didn't finish it, so when he woke up, I reheated it (and it was a combo of the milk he didn't finish yesterday morning, the milk he didn't finish at the end of daycare and fresh milk, so some of it was on it's second reheat *GASP*).

Yeah. That's all I've got.  I lead a boring, non-flammable life.

I don't microwave milk....but I reheat twice. It's not against the "rules".

• utpony said:
    I just got the mail in my underwear, because I forgot I wasn't wearing pants. This is a new low in terms of memory loss. Or sleep deprivation. I'm blaming the sick kid.
    I watered the front flower bed at night in my undies a while ago. it was hot, and i forgot about not wearing pants.
    F14 Siggy Challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"