December 2014 Moms

stretchmarks....damnit!!

Ugh, how is it I have no stretch marks on my belly, boobs, or love handles? But I have them on my ass and hips?! Really??? My ass is still pretty small and I've always had big hips....I don't understand this....The places I feel I've grown the most I have NO STRETCH MARKS...wtf....I'm really annoyed and pissed off. There goes my bikini body...and no i will not be the girl to embrace her "tiger stripes", so let me rant. K thanks.

Re: stretchmarks....damnit!!

• And yes I've been using bio oil and cocoa butter
  • Loading the player...
  • If it makes you feel any better... My ass looks like a zebra. Seriously. I am a tiny girl, and I thought all my weight was going to my belly.. Nope! Stretch marks alllllll over the butt and thighs.

What scares me is I still have 13 weeks left of growing.....

Ugh it's been a sad week for me aswell.
  • The same thing happened to my sister. That was six years ago and they've faded to the point that you can only notice them in certain lighting.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • FWIW: I didn't have any until AFTER I delivered. I couldn't see them on my belly until later. So don't be too surprised if that happens.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• JennaRaek said:

FWIW: I didn't have any until AFTER I delivered. I couldn't see them on my belly until later. So don't be too surprised if that happens.

Oh frig.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome to motherhood. 
  • I don't have any yet, but my mom and grandma both got them REALLY bad so I'm prepared for an overnight eruption at any point.  :-S

BabyFetus Ticker

• F U stretch marks !!!! I have them since I had my daughter. I don't notice any new ones yet but I won't be surprised if I get them. I feel like shit when some ladies say oh I didn't get any and I have 3 kids. I feel like telling them suck it! Lol
  • ebilbao said:
    FWIW: I didn't have any until AFTER I delivered. I couldn't see them on my belly until later. So don't be too surprised if that happens.
    Oh frig.
    Yep, last time I thought I was going to get by with none, then the last week of pregnancy I got new ones every day!
  • I made all the way to 31wks with no stretch marks with my first and then BAM! Deep dark ones. They do fade a good bit when I am not pregnant but are definitely still there. My lovely MIL saw them about a month after my first was born and literally gasped and told me she watched a show on burn victims that had laser surgery to remove scar tissue so surely they could do something about them...... This is my third kiddo. I have them on my hips, lower stomach, inner and outer thighs, and ass. I'm over it. I got "blessed" (sarcasm alert) with these great skin genes so I knew it was going to happen.

Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • I have been using my company's-It Works-stretch mark cream to hopefully keep them from happening. I have seen what the cream does at taking them and it's incredible!
  • BeansjjoBeansjjo member
    edited September 2014
    Coconut oil ladies ? So far so good on my end, no marks at all. My mother and other familly members had them bad already full tork at 27wks, im expecting to wake up to some one day close to my time! But I swear by this magic!
  • I've been lathering with coconut oil and palmers. So far so good. But I have had them on tiny boobs for years. Sooo... I'm not hopefull. Also? What is this bikini body you speak of? I've never had one of those.
  • I'm getting them on my new ginormo boobs and on the sides of my ginormo ass... All that hasn't been affected so far is my ginormo belly... Oh well. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've had stretch marks on my boobs and hips since puberty and on my belly since I was in my late teens. I have no sympathy lol also with DS I got one in my ass crack so there's that...

Amen on the puberty stretch marks! My butt went from Taylor Swift to Nicki Minaj (but, you know, REAL) in about 20 minutes. No stretch mark can scare me!
  • I don't have any yet, but my mother said she only saw hers after delivery. So, we'll see. On the other hand, DH actually has some on his waist, from losing some weight, so I guess if I get any we'll be even. 
    DD born December 2014!
  • Stretch marks are a part of pregnancy. Mine from DS all faded to the light silvery color and have not returned but I'm sure they'll make their appearance post delivery. DH massages palmer's into my skin every night from my boobs to my ass and everything in between. I don't care if it does nothing, it feels good.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Lucky so far but the skin is getting pretty tight. Bellybutton hurts?
    I actually had a friend thats bellybutton ended up bleeding because it was stretched so tight. I had never heard of that until she showed me hers...crazy
     D14 December siggy Free for all

DD born 12/07/04  
    DS1 born 11/07/06
    Angel baby Addy 12/03/11 due to MTHFR
    DS2 born 01/29/13
    DS3 due 12/26/14                                                                                               
  • Boobs and hips. Ugh. SO says theyre my "awesome purple lightning tattoos" he says he loves them.

Oh! I also have stretch marks on my actual tattoo on my tummy. It looks kinda funny. All the ink stretched out. So theres that.
  • We are tigers that have earned our stripes!

I've gotten a few on each side of my hips, like lower back. So far, no itching, so I think of them fondly
     image   image 
  • JennaRaek said:
    This happened to me, too. I was so excited that I made it to 37 weeks AND gained 40 pounds without getting stretch marks. Then he was born. Once deflated, my gut proudly showed her new stripes. Sad day. This time I'm not even looking for them because I'm sure this will happen again.

BabyFruit Ticker

ttc #2 since 2004 Me (35): Stage 3 Endo, DH (34): High DNA Frag

IVF/ICSI #2: April 2014: BFP!!!!!!

ET of 2 great quality embryos. + BFP on 9dp5dt. Beta #1 (10dp5dt): 257, Beta #2 (14dp5dt): 1561,

Beta #3 (21dp5d5): 8,172. Wow. It seems this is actually working. Shocked beyond belief.

1st u/s @6w5d: Baby A hb 124, Baby B hb 127 (Both measuring perfectly!)

Lost baby A. Praying that baby B stays healthy. Baby B hb 175 at 11 weeks

It's a GIRL!!!

imageimageimage

My Blog

• I have some very light ones on my hips from growing during puberty I guess. Honestly, I didn't notice them
    until about 10 years ago, they are so light.

I didn't get any new ones with my kids and I have fingers crossed I don't with this one but if I am going to get them, please let them go to my butt and not my tummy!
  • I've got stretch marks on my hips and inner thighs thanks to puberty. None due to pregnancy so far. My mom had twins and didn't get any, so FX I got those genes! If I get them, they'll fade. Not a lot you can do about it.

DS1: 12/17/2014
    DS2: born sleeping at 26 weeks on 8/8/2016 due to chromosomal deletion
    Pregnant with baby 3 -  EDD 9/14/2017

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"