July 2013 Moms
Options

Spammy Holiday Shopping

Re: Spammy Holiday Shopping

• Options
    I'm starving and it's only 9:30.  Boo.
  • Options
    @rondokye‌ DS pushes up the sleeves on all his long sleeved shirts so I may as well keep him in short sleeves. He does like his zip up hoodies though- maybe E will do better with her cardigans? ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @hannahalex thanks!!!!
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • Options
    @lizabethann06 you have a PM :)
    After 4.5 years our miracle IVF baby is here!
    Born 7/30/13
  • Options
    It is 7am 3 pages. I am catching up now but Liam keeps shoving his shoes in my face. It is like he knows we are supposed to hang out with @Rmnam1‌ and @EAGUIRRE2‌

• Options
    @mittensonkittens‌ I love Christmas music!!! I could listen to it year round!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @somerandomchick‌ I will be buying things online or giving gift cards. Amazon, Etsy, and the gift card rack at the grocery store. F the mall. My LO has never been one to sleep in my arms. She nurses briefly, which isn't enough to Bump, much less shop.
    Formerly known as ms.mittens Jude 12/31/2008 Ezra 2/10/2011 Nora 7/23/2013 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    dliz87 said:

@rondokye‌ DS pushes up the sleeves on all his long sleeved shirts so I may as well keep him in short sleeves. He does like his zip up hoodies though- maybe E will do better with her cardigans? ;)

I sure do hope so. I tried pushing her sleeves up this morning while she was eating breakfast and that made the sleeve issue worse.
  • Options
    On the rare occassion when I shop for Christmas early, I forget that I did it and find the gifts I hid in April or August months after Christmas.

That said, this thread has inspired me to order DH's birthday gift (it's in late Nov), because I always run out of ideas between supplying them for his family for both holidays and thinking of some for myself, too.
  • Options
    So since I've been on maternity leave, I've been hoping to find a new job. While I love my job at the dental office, there are major changes happening and it's very unstable. The two offices within the practice are separating and the dr i work with is buying the office I work in and starting his own practice. If he didn't buy it, it was going to close because the practice is so far in debt I almost didn't gave a job to go back to. But I interviewed for one job, didn't get it. I have an interview for another job next week. So I guess we will see what happens!

• Options
    Ooh, @denverbride2005, a trip to Playa del Carmen will be so nice! Especially in March when winter is still dragging on! DH and I took a trip to that area a few years ago and it was so pretty there.

Kudos to all you early Christmas shoppers. For me, early Christmas shopping is at Thanksgiving. I'm always scrambling for gifts last minute. Plus, I don't think I can shop early for DS because I know I'd end up giving him his present way before Christmas.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

kaylakim said:

Yay for Apple baking day. Here's what I have so far: apple crisp and homemade apple sauce. Next I'm freezing apples to use in baking this winter.

I will be over shortly =P~

kaylakim said:

Yay for Apple baking day. Here's what I have so far: apple crisp and homemade apple sauce. Next I'm freezing apples to use in baking this winter.

I will be over shortly =P~
    I'm home all day abd would love company!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sorry I haven't been active today, girls! Anyone at O'Hare? I'm stranded here for awhile. I hate American Airlines. I never have good luck with them.
    There are three reasons for breast-feeding: the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers; and the cat can't get it.  ~Irena Chalmers
  • Options
    @redrocksmama LOL! Sometimes my nanny comes to work in a short dress and I'm like hmmmm... can't imagine that being comfortable all day. If I was a nanny I'd be wearing yoga pants!
  • Options
    kaylakimkaylakim member
    edited September 2014

@Audrey1787‌ thanks! Scarlett is a handful but so so cute I can hardly stand it. Both of my girls love helping me in the kitchen which is so fun for me. My mom and I love to bake and cook together! Don't feel bad about being excited to come to work. It's great that you love your work and doesn't mean you don't love your little girl.

Edited to change guy to girl, sorry Audrey! I know you're LO is a girl!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hugs to @fayga and anyone else who needs them! I'm sure I've missed a lot this week.
    >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
    FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
  • Options
    Jack and friend made up a game called " Golf Hockey Dance Party." Brynne decided to join until she saw that it was a potentially terrifying situation and booked it away. I laughed so hard. image
    Golf Hockey Dance Party will be the next big thing.  All the kids will be doing it soon!  Straight out of the burbs of Chicago!

Big brother James 6-19-11  ****  Little sister Lillianna 6-26-13

• Options

Ugh, I just had to call DirecTV to ask them a question about my bill. The guy I talked to hardly spoke English and was frustrated with me for not understanding. I was confused in the first place and now I'm super extra confused and frustrated. Just explain to me in plain reasons why my bill is different this month. That's all I need!!

I should probably have asked for a manager but holy moly. I just wanted to get off the phone.

• Options
    I don't mind any animal as long as it doesn't shed. I could do a hairless cat.
  • Options

casey78 said:
    Altima80 said:
    Sorry I haven't been active today, girls! Anyone at O'Hare? I'm stranded here for awhile. I hate American Airlines. I never have good luck with them.
    Yuck, @Altima80.  All of my bad travel stories involve O'Hare.  If you are still there next week, I'd love a meetup.   :D
    I have my share of O'Hare battle stories too. Not a fan. On the plus side - go get yourself some Rick Bayless, stat!
  • Options
    60 degrees is a bit chilly for a daytime temp. I am going to have to do lots of baking this weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"