Infertility Veterans

TGI (Almost!!) Friday!

How is everyone?

Updates? Fun weekend plans?

Anything on your mind?

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

Re: TGI (Almost!!) Friday!

• Loading the player...
  • Updates: 9 days until we get our Tx plan from Dr. KK!!! I cannot wait! My RE nurse is confirming a mid-November ER/ET with our donor. Hopefully she's ok with that timeline, because we want to give Dr. KK a chance to work her magic. I will start BCPs with my next period, probably around 10/1.

Weekend Plans: I'm meeting two girlfriends for two separate runs. Saturday will be an easy run, and Sunday is a 20 mile training run. I have some domestic stuff to do, and am most looking forward to pulling the reading room together (we turned the should-be-a-nursery into a reading room. I'm currently gliding along in my new chair & ottoman as I type this!).

On My Mind: I wonder what Dr. KK will think of me running before my transfer. Is there a possibility of an autoimmune response that could negatively affect our cycle if I run too much or too hard before transfer?
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
  • edited September 2014
    On day 2 of progesterone to get my cycle started after being canceled. My WTF is on Monday. I so wish I had a valium to take before the appt. I'm going to be a hot mess. I wrote down my questions and I've already warned my husband that he might need to ask them. As for the weekend, we have two family parties to go to and hope to get in a hike tomorrow.
    Me: 34 | He: 40
    TTC since 08/2012
    DX: DOR

• **SIGGY WARNING**

Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day

imageimageimage

• Hey girls,

@Twinkie0612 - hope you get your calendar soon and got a bit of rest this weekend

@sorrellam30 - I'm so frustrated for you! I hope you get news that you can start soon! Hope you went shopping and were not productive!

@Lacyj67 - hope PJ's appt went well. Sounds like you had a fun/busy weekend planned!

@RunCC37 - let us know about KK's plan! Hope you had a good weekend with your friends

@Ronniesgirl1981 - so sorry for all you are going through. when is your wtf? There have been lots of times my H has had to speak for me because I just couldn't do it for myself anymore; I totally understand. I'm glad you are getting some 2nd opinions

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Busy week for me with traveling to NJ and back. Mock transfer went perfectly (I'm not sure why my transfers can be so difficult and the mock was nothing...but whatever). Having a really hard time getting my former clinic to get paperwork faxed and sent to my new clinic.

Got an email Thursday my cycle was going to be post poned if they didn't get the thaw protocol by the end of the day (that I have been requesting for days)...I had to get my H involved. I'm not sure how he did it, but I had called more than 5x and got nowhere and my H got it done in 20 min.

A lot of the time I think to myself that I'm not even sure why I am doing any of this anymore.       Who cares if it's postponed? Who cares if I don't get x, y or z done...I don't believe it's going to work anyway.

Saturday was good. My H and I went on a date and walked around a local city. We sat outside and had dinner with a couple pumpkin beers with cinnamon and sugar rims. It was a really nice day-

Hope everyone has a good week

;);)

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

• @Km672‌ - I'm sorry you feel that way about your upcoming cycle. And I'm also sorry that you've been going crazy to work everything out. I hope your cycle exceeds your expectations... by a lot!!!

@Lacyj67‌ - how was your solo weekend with PJ?

@ronniesgirl1981‌ - good luck tomorrow <3

@sorrellam30‌ - so did you go shopping or get stuff done? ::chanting:: "Shopping! Shopping! Shopping!"

@Twinkie0612‌ - good luck with the BCPs!
    **SIGGY WARNING**

imageimageimage

• Thanks @RunCC37‌ I'll update tomorrow evening.
    Me: 34 | He: 40
    TTC since 08/2012
    DX: DOR

• mm29mm29 member
    edited September 2014

@Km672 - I'm sorry you not feeling good about your upcoming cycle. I am keeping everything crossed things turn out positive!!

@Lacyj67 - I hope you had a great weekend with PJ

@ronniesgirl1981 - GL tomorrow!!

@Twinkie0612 - I hope you get your calendar soon!

@sorrellam30 - So frustrating! I hope are able to start soon!

@RunCC37 - I will be stalking you for your Dr. KK update.

@Ronniesgirl1981 - ((Hugs)) 2nd opinions are always a good thing!!

Now that the weekend is over, I'll update. I was on-call most of the weekend, but I was able to get noon- nine covered, so I went to a local amusement park with my mom and sister. It was pouring rain, but such a good time.

Update on me: I received the second half of my calendar.  I've been testosterone and estrogen priming for 8 days now, only 28 to go.  Then depending on when CD1 is, it looks like I will be starting stims on Oct.20th. Gawd I hope I respond!!
    ::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"