June 2014 Moms

SS: pony rides

2»

Re: SS: pony rides

• Late to the party, but took M to the county fair in august. She begged to ride ponies. She's four so sure. First one, no biggie, out in the open, she enjoyed it. Second one? The ponies were strapped to the circle thing and walked in a tight circle. Had to be the fucking saddest thing I've ever seen. Never doing that again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
  • With photo.

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you for your opinions but I don't appreciate the snark..yes I was referring to my May baby (came early) who will be 5 months in October. He has great neck control and I would literally hold him on the pony. I guess I'm a horrible mom for even thinking about this. Fwiw I am not a newbie and am surprised at the attitude of some of you..I have always offered support here. I will check with my pedi

The age bit is kind of bizarre logic. My will be 6 month old in October, since he was born early in April, will not be going near a pony anytime soon. Unless it's a pretend pony. There's just too much that could go wrong that would be out of your control.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @elsa1688‌ sorry girl...bad day yesterday

No worries lady. Just calm down a little ;)
  • I believe others have covered babies on ponies adequately so I will introduce a new point?
    You know those plastic ponies outside the grocery when we were kids? Where you'd put in a quarter or two and have a "ride"? I'm 99% sure they aren't around anymore but if they were my kids wouldn't be on them either.
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
    I miss the saltiness. Thanks for the entertaining read!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"