Trouble TTC

~*~ 3T Grad Check-In 9/18 ~*~

Come on in and update us!

QOTW: If you have told people, what has been the best reaction you've received? If not, whose reaction are you most anticipating?

Me: 32  DH: 33  Married: March 2004

July 2006: started TTC
2008: HSG (normal), couple rounds of clomid through gyno
2008 - 2010: dragging my feet out of fear and procrastination
October 2010: first consultation with RE, dx PCOS and fibroids (DH slightly low count/motility)
Oct. 2010 - Dec. 2012:  In DENIAL! avoided the issue because I was scared of surgery
January 2013: returned to RE, fibroids grew significantly
February 2013: second HSG, fibroids pushed on tubes which blocked them somewhat
March 2013: MRI to determine what type of surgery may be necessary

July 29, 2013: fibroids (5) removed via robotic laparascopy
August 2013 - Nov 2013 : benched due to recent surgery

IUI #1, Dec. 24, 2013, BFN 
IUI #2, Jan. 25, 2014, BFN
IUI #3, Feb. 25, 2014  BFN
IUI #4 canceled due to lack of response to letrozole
IUI #4.1 April 28, 2014, BFN

May 16, 2014: wtf consult, start prepping for IVF in June and add injects for one last IUI in the meantime
IUI #5 started letrozole and bravelle but canceled after HSG led to new diagnosis

May 21, 2014: third HSG, tubes blocked, one at the beginning, one hydrosalpinx??
June 11, 2014: consult, approved to move on to IVF because the hydro is not completely blocked therefore allowing fluid to move through slowly rather than backwards
IVF #1 August 8, 2014 - 3dt of 2 embryos, BFN
September 17, 2014 - 4th HSG, the right tube is very patent (open!!) dye went straight through this time. Weird!
October 2, 2014 - started metformin treatment
November 14, 2014 - blood work, brought A1C down from 5.8 to 5.5

November 26, 2014 - RE finally back from vaca and reviewed my chart, no more IVFs for rest of calendar year
December 1, 2014 - Right after Thanksgiving, I called a new clinic and got in right away! Plan for IVF
December 17, 2014 - ER! 29 retrieved (!!), 16 mature, all 16 fertilized (ICSI)

IVF #2 December 20, 2014 - 3dt of 3 embryos, BFN

We are done with treatment unsuccessfully. :(

PAIF/SAIF/All Welcome!

image    image

Re: ~*~ 3T Grad Check-In 9/18 ~*~

• Loading the player...
  • @gsancho So glad your ultrasound showed everything is fine! :)

@southernyankeegirl Good job, DH!! You're a mama now - no one better dismiss even your teensiest concern about your LO. :)
    January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • @catlover790‌ - I think it's sweet to do something for your RE's office! My nurse and the office staff asked me to come back and check in, but I can't bring myself to do that knowing how seeing my bump might hurt someone in the waiting room. I was thinking of sending a "thank you" also, probably after baby boy gets here, with a picture of our happy family with the new addition that they helped create. I was thinking Edible Arrangements, but chocolates would probably be equally appreciated!
    ************************SIGGY WARNING***********************

Me: 29      DH:  32
    Off birth control March 2012 - Actively trying Sept 2012-April 2014
    Unexplained Infertility
    BFP on May 5th after Follistim & IUI #3
    Ryan Henry - born 1/10/15, 7 lb 5 oz, 20 1/4 inches

NTNP for a sibling starting March 2015
    Waiting on cycle to resume while EBF

imageimage

• Aw thank you @southernyankeegirl‌ ! I will get the results this week (they send that stuff to an outside lab) so will hopefully figure out our plan soon!

Me: 32  DH: 33  Married: March 2004

July 2006: started TTC
    2008: HSG (normal), couple rounds of clomid through gyno
    2008 - 2010: dragging my feet out of fear and procrastination
    October 2010: first consultation with RE, dx PCOS and fibroids (DH slightly low count/motility)
    Oct. 2010 - Dec. 2012:  In DENIAL! avoided the issue because I was scared of surgery
    January 2013: returned to RE, fibroids grew significantly
    February 2013: second HSG, fibroids pushed on tubes which blocked them somewhat
    March 2013: MRI to determine what type of surgery may be necessary

July 29, 2013: fibroids (5) removed via robotic laparascopy
    August 2013 - Nov 2013 : benched due to recent surgery

IUI #1, Dec. 24, 2013, BFN 
    IUI #2, Jan. 25, 2014, BFN
    IUI #3, Feb. 25, 2014  BFN
    IUI #4 canceled due to lack of response to letrozole
    IUI #4.1 April 28, 2014, BFN

May 16, 2014: wtf consult, start prepping for IVF in June and add injects for one last IUI in the meantime
    IUI #5 started letrozole and bravelle but canceled after HSG led to new diagnosis

May 21, 2014: third HSG, tubes blocked, one at the beginning, one hydrosalpinx??
    June 11, 2014: consult, approved to move on to IVF because the hydro is not completely blocked therefore allowing fluid to move through slowly rather than backwards
    IVF #1 August 8, 2014 - 3dt of 2 embryos, BFN
    September 17, 2014 - 4th HSG, the right tube is very patent (open!!) dye went straight through this time. Weird!
    October 2, 2014 - started metformin treatment
    November 14, 2014 - blood work, brought A1C down from 5.8 to 5.5

November 26, 2014 - RE finally back from vaca and reviewed my chart, no more IVFs for rest of calendar year
    December 1, 2014 - Right after Thanksgiving, I called a new clinic and got in right away! Plan for IVF
    December 17, 2014 - ER! 29 retrieved (!!), 16 mature, all 16 fertilized (ICSI)

IVF #2 December 20, 2014 - 3dt of 3 embryos, BFN

We are done with treatment unsuccessfully. :(

PAIF/SAIF/All Welcome!

image    image
  • Anyone heard from @mmhopeful‌? Her c-section was scheduled for Tuesday.
    Me: 34 | He: 40
    TTC since 08/2012
    DX: DOR

• Please keep the negative/mean thoughts to yourselves. We are already dealing with a lot right now.

I'm currently 8 weeks along and we received news last Monday that we never thought possible. We are currently pregnant with triplets through via 100mg of Clomid. There is a set of identical (Baby A, Baby B) twins and a singleton (Baby C). We are beyond scared about the future. I know that most would look at triplets are a blessing, but we are devastated by this news. We are worried for the healthy of the babies (Baby A is a lot smaller than the other two and we think we may lose him/her). Baby A and B are also known as MOMO twins, which has a higher risk of vanishing twin syndrome. We are worried for my health. I'm not sure I can carry three babies safely and lastly the financial aspect. Our RE's office was blown away by the news that triplets resulted from 100mg of Clomid and timed intercourse.

QOTW: If you have told people, what has been the best reaction you've received? If not, whose reaction are you most anticipating? Not many people know right now because we don't know what the future holds. We don't know if it will be one, two or three at this point. We are waiting until I am further along to tell people especially with so many unknowns right now.

• So exciting to hear from all the grads!  

@MrsS728 - Big hugs.  I would feel the same way you do right now.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and really hope that you will remain healthy (first and foremost) - and that the pregnancy will progress with an outcome you and YH are at peace with.  I would like to think nobody would have negative/mean thoughts towards you - I think everybody would just like to see you (and all our other grads) have a completely H&H 9 months.  Please keep us updated!  Lots of love and positive vibes.
    **Formerly EastBayBride508**

Me 34   Him 33

Me - Left salpingo-oophorectomy at 19 due to large cyst/torsion  and 2 large uterine fibroids found at age 30
    Him - Borderline low sperm count (correcting through Fertility Blend supplement)

Married 8/20/2011
    TTC #1 since Jan 2013
    First appointment with RE 10/2013.  
    April 2014 - Clomid 100mg CD3-7.  HCG shot CD10 IUI #1 done on 4/12/14 (CD12) ....BFN
    May 2014 - Break cycle to repeat saline sonogram and re-group.  Travel to Kauai 5/7-5/12 (Yay!!)
    June 2014 - Clomid 150mg CD4-8.  HCG shot CD14.  IUI#2 done on 6/9 and 6/10 (CD15-16) w/ Prometrium suppositories during TWW .... BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 150mg CD3-7.  Ultrasound CD12 - 4 mature follies! HCG trigger shot CD12 AM.  IUI#3 on CD13 w/ Prometrium suppositories during TWW ....BFN
    July 2014 - Repeat ultrasound done to measure size of fibroid - 8x9cm (the size of a grapefruit!) Surgery referral made.
    August 2014 - MRI done which revealed 2 fibroids: a 13x15cm fibroid as well as an 8x7cm one.  Super freak out mode over surgery plan.  OB-GYN/surgeon said surgery would most likely have to be a laparotomy (open abdominal surgery)
    August 2014 - After a 2nd opinion, plan to take Lupron x 2 months to shrink fibroids then laparoscopic/robotic myomectomy.  Surgery date is set for Nov 21st!  
    November 2014 - Robotic myomectomy done (2 large fibroids removed, mild endo found).  Benched x 3 months

PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • @MrsS728‌ I am sorry you are going through a difficult time with your pregnancy. Having a healthy pregnancy is always what one hopes for so I can understand how you are concerned with the news of triplets.

Although I can't relate to your situation, I do understand how nerve-racking it must be for you and your H. I hope everything works out for you; sending you thoughts for a H and H pregnancy.
    ***********siggy warning **********

Me: 26 DH: 27
    TTC #1 Since Aug. 2013
    Cycle 1: O CD 25=bfn
    Cycle 2: O CD 48=bfn
    Cycle 3: Anovulatory/Provera =120 days!
    Cycle 4: Anovulatory/Prometrium=127 days! RE consult 6/16
    Me: Anov/poss. pcos?  HSG=normal/SA= Normal 
    July/Aug. 2014= Femara+trigger+TI=BFP!!
    Beta #1@ 16dpo=626!! Beta #2=1510
    Ultrasound @ 5w6d=heartbeat at 110!
    Ultrasound @ 6w6d =heartbeat at 131!

Pregnancy Ticker

• @MrsS728 - I am so sorry you're having such a rough time, I realize that the news must be really scary for you.  I hope that you will find an answer that you are comfortable and happy with and that you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

-----------------------------------SIGGY WARNING-------------------------------------

Me: 31| DH: 36
    TTC #1 Since 07/2010
    DX: Unexplained Infertility
    TX: 
    IUI #1 on 7/3/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (44 million sperm, 1 dominant follie) = BFN
    IUI #2: on 7/28/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (23 million sperm, 2 dominant follies) = BFN

IUI #3 on 8/22/2014 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (53 million sperm, 2 dominant follies)= BFP MMC @ 7weeks

• @southernyankeegirl‌ I had Braxton hix contractions for a good part of my pregnancy with my 2nd son. Since it was my second I knew it was contractions. They would take my breath away and stop me dead in my tracks. No one seemed concerned until my Dr happened to be examining me while I had one. I guess it clamped down on his hand. Just like you they weren't doing anything just very uncomfortable. I now can't watch that episode of friends when Rachel went to the hospital for them and she told Ross "no uterus, no opinion".

@MrsS728‌ I can't even imagine what you are going through. I'm keeping my FX that you have a healthy pregnancy.
    Fucking bump!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"