November 2013 Moms
Options

Thursday Thoughts

What's on the agenda today?

A didn't get his little motorized dog yesterday because he didn't seem to like any we saw at the store. He did take to an Etch-A-Sketch though.

He's been crying at DC drop-off this week. I'm not sure why this is bothering him all of a sudden but it's hard on DH also. He feels bad leaving him.

Re: Thursday Thoughts

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @caishov I laughed so hard at that! I would totally keep it unless it was something really crude.
  • Options
    @Sing2phins‌ I would still do newborn shots of the next baby. Most likely they won't even notice :)
  • Options
    @caishov in all seriousness people will probably take pics of your plates too because they will find it hilarious so yeah I'd get new ones for that reason only.
  • Options
    GD Carter's. I just got a shipment of clothes, except it isn't my order. The address on the bag and all the items in the packing slip are correct, but I obviously got items that were meant to go elsewhere. It's full of girl clothes in size 4T.
  • Options
    @mrscatfarmer13 Weird. I thought maybe someone would wear it on a birthday?
  • Options
    You deft would have gotten creepers with that plate.
  • Options
    Bsmithmi said:

ggandlee said:

My little brother just got engaged!! He and his now fiancé flew to NYC for a Yankees game and he just proposed to her in Central Park before going to a fancy dinner. I am so excited for them! I haven't even met this girl yet, so we are flying to Houston next weekend to see the fam and meet her. My older brother and SIL and parents say that she is pretty awesome, so I can't wait!! :)

As strange as this is going to sound... I knew this was going to happen.
    I get DejaVu all the time about the most random things. I remember reading that exact post months ago in one of my dreams. In my dream I had no idea who typed it or that it was even on thebump.
    I'm a strange one.
    I experience the same things! Have since I was really little! And I've never really told anyone because I think they'd look at me like I'm crazy.
  • Options
    @kamakaziartist‌ My mom had my sister and I sleep in the living room that night. There were a lot of strange things that happened at that house. We had events at other homes after that also.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"