November 2013 Moms

I HAVE A UO!

This is gonna be good after yesterdays conversation..

I HATE REESE'S!!!!!! Even the special holiday ones! They all suck!

Re: I HAVE A UO!

• Even the pieces??? how can anyone hate little Reese's pieces??

Even the pieces! Now I do love peanut butter and chocolate together just not reese's. Something about the peanut butter is just bad! I have a recipe for an AMAZING peanut butter cake that you pour hot chocolate ganache over and I could eat a whole sheet tray of that!
  • @PeachsMama‌ do you eat buckeyes?

Yes. Love em!

I think it's just the texture of the reese's peanut butter. It feels like it has sand in it..

• Loading the player...
  • Smilz4782 said:
    The texture of Reece's PB is what makes the eggs and trees worth eating a hundred of!! This is the most UO EVAR

It seriously makes me gag..
  • @PeachsMama‌ do you eat buckeyes?

Yes. Love em!

I think it's just the texture of the reese's peanut butter. It feels like it has sand in it..

------------quote fail --------------------------- I suspected that it might be the case, and as it happens, I was eating one my pumpkins (breakfast of champions, there's protien in PB ;) )on my drive into work this morning. As I was eating it, I was trying to determine what they make the PB from. My unresearched decision is that they pulverize peanuts,add powdered sugar, add tiny bit of extra oil, add preservatives and chemicals, and finally, mix everything together.
    If they made them with Skippy peanut butter, I'd be all over it!
  • I too hate Reese's Pieces. And Reese's cups. Any iteration of the "Reese."

#LOLFITMAMA

• Yez9 said:

I too hate Reese's Pieces. And Reese's cups. Any iteration of the "Reese."

Well, you're fitmama. We expected nothing less.

You're adorable.

*eats her apple with peanut butter and feels sad*

Twins! My afternoon snack!
  • mskatiep said:
    I do have an UO, I hate Uggs.

I also hate this new normcore fashion crap. Just wear clothes that fit and make you feel good. Don't put on your mother's acid washed jeans because you think it makes you look irreverent and distinctive.
    The sheepskin Uggs or sweater? The sweater boots are cute.
  • cagoldi said:
    mskatiep said:
    I do have an UO, I hate Uggs.

I also hate this new normcore fashion crap. Just wear clothes that fit and make you feel good. Don't put on your mother's acid washed jeans because you think it makes you look irreverent and distinctive.
    The sheepskin Uggs or sweater? The sweater boots are cute.
    Sheepskin...

• @mskatiep I don't like those. They look fine but I just can't wear sheepskin.
  • @mskatiep you know you're dying to wear this outfit

Ha!! Not in a million years....

• cagoldi said:

@mskatiep I don't like those. They look fine but I just can't wear sheepskin.

Me either, I read an article about them once, it has since been retracted, but it just left a bad taste in my mouth...

• JodiAnn25 said:

CFox815 said:

My UO: Joe Manganiello is not attractive.

I must live under a rock; I had to google him.
    Me too.. And I think they're both ugly.. Another good UO?
  • cagoldi said:

What?! Ryan Gosling ugly? Honey, no. Are you certain your vision is okay?
    Someone said he went to their HS, I think maybe it was @mfaball09?

That would have been awesome, but unfortunately it wasn't me :(. I went to HS in the middle of farmland in eastern PA and I don't think we had anyone famous we can claim.
  • Reese's, Ryan, jax...Reese's, Ryan, Jax...mmmm I'm hungry...and need a cold shower...but let's be honest more so hungry because food trumps all.
  • Hmmm, then I want to say it was @questra8. I'll have to try to dig up
    that thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"