February 2014 Moms
Options

UO!!!

What unpopular opinions do we have today?
F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: UO!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    cattuccinocattuccino member
    edited September 2014
    I'm Canadian. And I don't like maple syrup/think it's gross. 

(I'm also with @Bookshelves. I got a Costco membership just a couple weeks ago. I went once. Didn't buy anything. And the employees didn't actually look happy where I went). 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers  
      Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @bookshelves

I have to go to Sam's for work, and I freaking hate it. The entire experience is annoying. I get why restaurants benefit from going, or maybe people like the Duggars. But why does one person need a 12 gallon container of mayonnaise? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Costco haters - they have great prices on formula! But I agree, it's not any better than Sams club. I have a Costco membership because Costco is the most convenient warehouse store. ETA: I know that not everyone is formula feeding. But formula is my #1 reason for going there lately.
    BUT they don't have the formula i Buy!!! (or at least I couldn't find it.), 
    This was one of the main reasons why I got the membership! Assuming they'd have our formula.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers  
      Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Codypup said:
    I think rompers on anyone over the age of 4 look ridiculous.

@Codypup I like them.  I haven't worn one yet because I think they're so hard to pull off, but when I see hot models like Padma Lakshi wearing them I want to wear one so bad!

• Options
    Codypup said:
    @bookshelves

I have to go to Sam's for work, and I freaking hate it. The entire experience is annoying. I get why restaurants benefit from going, or maybe people like the Duggars. But why does one person need a 12 gallon container of mayonnaise? 
    omg I don't even want to think about why...
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I'm Canadian. And I don't like maple syrup/think it's gross. 

(I'm also with @Bookshelves. I got a Costco membership just a couple weeks ago. I went once. Didn't buy anything. And the employees didn't actually look happy where I went). 
    On this topic....I hate real maple syrup, but give me all the fake shiznit.
  • Options

I like carpet in houses. Especially bedrooms, but I don't mind it in living rooms either.

Same. I would rather vacuum than sweep and mop any day, and I'd like to be able to let Logan sit by himself without worrying that he'll fall over and conk himself on the hardwood (well, laminate, in our case...)
  • Options
    Probably pretty UO -- I feel like the "weird names" threads always end up having a racial undercurrent that makes me uncomfortable.
    I feel this way, too. I work in a school where there are over 70 different languages spoken. We have so many different names, and at the beginning of the year I usually can't pronounce most of them. It's not because their parents gave them weird names. It's because of their culture and where their family comes from. I can't judge someone for naming their child based on their culture.

• Options
    Avswolf said:
    ramfan05 said:
    Probably pretty UO -- I feel like the "weird names" threads always end up having a racial undercurrent that makes me uncomfortable.
    I feel this way, too. I work in a school where there are over 70 different languages spoken. We have so many different names, and at the beginning of the year I usually can't pronounce most of them. It's not because their parents gave them weird names. It's because of their culture and where their family comes from. I can't judge someone for naming their child based on their culture.
    Oh, i wasn't meaning it to be that way! I'm sorry!
    I know you didn't @Avswolf! I know there was no harm meant on your part! Some people started posting names from other cultures, though, as "strange" names, when really they are just cultural names. In another country, my name might be weird even though it is a super common name here.

• Options

I think football is boring.

YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!
    Thank you!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I like carpet in houses. Especially bedrooms, but I don't mind it in living rooms either.
    Are you having buyers remorse about your new floors?
    Not really, because I went to the mat for carpet and lost. Although I love my area rug in the living room. 

And cleaning vomit (dog and kid) is much easier on laminate than carpet
    F14 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    In my cookie thread, i found out my love for oatmeal chocolate chip cookies is an UO. I.am.shocked.
    F14 Siggy Challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"