3rd Trimester

Vbac if possible

What is the likelihood of a vbac after two csections. My previous pregnancies both ended in vs due to medical reasons. My little girl was breech and my son was preeclampsia. I'm comfortable either way but I'm trying to decided if I showed try and go natural. Labor has never started for me and I don't know that it would this time without assistance. Any advice or opinions?

Re: Vbac if possible

• I'd worry less about the likelihood of a successful vbac and worry more about the risks of a VBA2C. The chance of uterine rupture is higher.
  • Loading the player...
  • edited September 2014

I'd worry less about the likelihood of a successful vbac and worry more about the risks of a VBA2C. The chance of uterine rupture is higher.

Stop using scare tactics. ACOG states that a VBAC and even VBA2C are SAFER than a RCS. I am having a VBAC after 2 sections hopefully in the next couple days since I am past EDD.

Thanks for the comments I have an appointment with my Dr tomorrow and I'm going to talk about the best course of action for me. Good luck with your VBAC!
  • Check out the vbac board too!

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"