Stay at Home Moms
Options

teen mom 2!

Yayy! I get so excited to watch the drama!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: teen mom 2!

• Options
    I have it in dvr and will be watching later
  • Options
    Leah's hair is such a horrendous mess
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have to say this show I'd depressing. I always feel so bad for kids when it's over;( of course I keep going back for more and catch it when I can. Leah is the hardest one to watch. She's gone from this sweet, positive kid who I thought would actually turn out okay with the whole teen pregnancy and now seems sad, depressed, and going through hard times. ;(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't like Leahs new haircut. Jeremy was all "it's so sexy!" Ugh no. It doesn't look good on her. 
  • Options
    I am finally caught up and watched last nights episode too! I hate Leah's hair. It looks like a bad cut and she doesn't know how to style it. I really had to laugh when Nathan said he thinks Barbara was going to agree that him and Jenelle should have custody.
  • Options
    O I have to agree with all those comments!!! Leah is such a mess. I'm really curious what will happen with the whole custody situation with Leah & Corey.
    I feel so bad for jase. Poor kid. I just want to hug him & not let go.
    I can not believe Chelsea has come so far. Shes still a daddy's girl & always will be but shes doing a good job. Adam is such a douche. Why do girls keep falling for him?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Adam isn't even attractive! If anyone saw him in Chelsea's 16 & pregnant episode I doubt people would date him.
  • Options
    It's pretty sad janelle had to drive herself to the hospital in labor because her baby daddy doesn't have a license.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    Leah looked high as hell when she was on the phone with Jeremy and telling him about Corey.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.”

- J.M. Barrie Peter Pan

married on the sweetest day 10.20.12

Chicken - 07.08.06 | Bubsy - 02.24.09 | Sunshine - 07.16.14

I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you a thousand more.
  • Options
    Was it just me or did those tears from Leah when she was on the phone look fake? Thoughts on Chelsea and Taylor with the selfie? Do you think she overreacted?
  • Options
    Yea I would be pissed if I had to drive myself BC douche bag didnt have a license.
    Leah anymore looks high all the time.
    On chelsea I can completely understand; however, i don't know how I would have handled it. She picked a real winner for a sperm donor & he keeps having more babies. Bless their hearts!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Chelsea is now my fav, and I love her dad. Kail needs to get her anger/temper under control.
  • Options
    Did anyone else notice what I think what a beer can in the background during the scene where Leah called Jeremy about the custody stuff? I mean it was right there on the end table with Addalyn (sp?) playing right there, and she could've easily gotten ahold of. 
  • Options
    Oh I thought it was a Pepsi can, lol but I could have easily been wrong.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm recording it again so I can watch that part closer
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Leah's hair is a horrible hot mess. I can't stand it. I used to like her but now she seems all weird. I am liking the pregnant janelle way more than the drugged out one. As dumb as she is, she seems a bit more reasonable and, dare I say it, mature.
  • Options
    jlpev said:
    Oops. It may have been! Re-runs are on again so I'll try to catch it! Lol
  • Options

Is every episode of Chelsea this season going to be at Aubree's t-ball games?  Ha.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    WTH was with the scene of Taylor. I really don't care what she has to say to her friend.
  • Options

No, it's great that she has Aubree in that.  It's just funny that they've been there in seriously every episode.  Change up the scenery, MTV!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I haven't watched the most recent episode. But I kind of like Taylor! I mean it sucks for her too, the new girl Adam is dating is nasty and so is Adam. I would have preferred them together but he's such a big douche.

I agree, Leah's hair! Wth. Why did Jeremy say it was hot. She looks old and haggardly. For such a cute girl it's sad how it's going for her. Why is Corey wanting custody. That's messed up, she's raised them at home this whole time.

• Options
    Leah's hair is soo fried. She probably had to cut it all off.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    CnAmom said:
    Do we have a pool on how long before Adam's new girlfriend is knocked up?
    Within 6 months!!
  • Options
    gwapes said:

My favorite part.. when Leah said "I treated Corey so good" . Didn't you cheat on him, like, multiple times?

Haha! I thought that same thing. If I called my husband by his 1st & middle name, he would tell me to stop & that I wasn't his mom.

I still think that can looked like a Pepsi.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I thought Adam broke up with his girlfriend during the episode, which is why Taylor was at the last game.

I laughed when Leah said she was good to Corey. If my soon to be H cheated on me days before put wedding and repeatedly cheated, I would not classify that as being good to me. I think Corey should have custody. Leah is falling apart and those girls need someone stable. Jeremy needs to stfu.
  • Options
    Whenever Leah & Jeremy were arguing with Corey Miranda and Leah yelled at Corey and said "Corey Tyler!!!" Ughhh. He's not your child.  
  • Options
    jlpev said:
    I re-watched it. It was a Pepsi can! Whew!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"