Parenting

I'm Having Vodka For Dinner (Drinking Thread)

Re: I'm Having Vodka For Dinner (Drinking Thread)

• I feel a youtube spiral coming on.
  • Loading the player...
  • pobrecita said:
    I am on CD31 and no period yet. Someone fax me a pee stick.
    I have a whole box. My pee stick buying might have gotten out of hand at one point.
  • I'm already on my second drink. Tonight is going to be fun.
    Or short, if you don't eat something.
    DH is cooking dinner tonight. It's some pizza casserole thing. It should be pretty delicious.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mcg1119 said:
    My ILs are coming over. I'm hoping for more videos of DH and MIL square dancing in matching outfits.
    I feel like your MIL should give you those videos so you can watch them any time you want.
    I'd love to have them. DH had the most embarrassing childhood ever. It's great.
  • So if I still had them I would share all my pee sticks with you ladies. When I started trying I bough 25 of them on amazon for like five bucks and they were magic - everyone who used one got a positive on the first time. Even people who had been having trouble. Maybe that's why my circle of friends now has more children than adults. Sadly they are all gone now.

• Wine here. DH still eating crackers. He's better since yesterday but still being distant like he always is when he's pissed about something. Whatever. We're watching Doctor Who again when he gets home, so yay. Plus, I have my wine. And the child was rather happy and well-behaved today--yay!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • random question- who had the funny quote in their siggy about how announce their pregnancy to their parents? and it involved obama and the easter bunny. 
  • The thought of anything mixed into my jello makes me want to vomit.
    -------------------------------------
  • I don't know if I'm drinking yet. DH is a giant cracker eater tonight , and it all started because I bought him the wrong shampoo. It's ducking shampoo, it can be returned!

I finally got Ollie to take a pacifier and I feel like I won the lottery. My sanity and my nipples are rejoicing.

Both of mine hate pacifiers. I can't decide yet if this is a good thing or not. Ds1 was easy going. So no big deal- one less thing to break the habit of eventually. Number 2 is undermined. I'll report back.
    I was totally that FTM who said I would never do a pacifier with DS1. Then karma gave me the finger and he wouldn't take one. Serves me right for saying, "I'll never..."

Goob 01/26/12
    Olliekazam 08/18/14

• I have never heard of cotton candy grapes. Are they real grapes?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"