April 2014 Moms
Options

Things Accomplished

MommaY4814MommaY4814 member
edited September 2014 in April 2014 Moms
If your anything like me I go all day feeling like I've accomplished nothing..then I remind myself DS is still thriving! Lol
;;)

Post something that you HAVE accomplished today, no matter how big or small. Bragging is allowed.

It's been a while I think since we've had a thread like this? Shoot me a link if I'm wrong... ;)

Re: Things Accomplished

• Options
    I'll go.Me and Henry have both bathed today! :D
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dinner is already made, bottles washed and bottles ready to go for DC tomorrow and it's only 5 pm!
  • Options
    We went shopping and got a ton of new clothes and toys! For the baby, not me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I've cleaned a little bit before tomorrow when my SIL and MIL will be here (I'll do a bit more once my husband gets home). Dinner is in the oven. We've both showered, and I've managed to keep the dirty dishes to a minimum! :)
    February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3
  • Options
    We went to Trader Joe's and Target without any crying (me or the baby). Trader Joe's is not that close to us so this is a major accomplishment. Sadly, there was a massive poop explosion but I had a fully stocked diaper bag so another accomplishment :)
  • Options

3 loads of laundry done, folded, and put away. Plus I made dinner and kept baby and I alive. Woooooo.

I dread laundry more than anything!
  • Options
    janice9821janice9821 member
    edited September 2014
    I went to the DMV to fill out a change of address form. I only moved 5 months ago...

Edit: make that almost 6 months....oops.
  • Options
    MommaY4814MommaY4814 member
    edited September 2014

I went to the DMV to fill out a change of address form. I only moved 5 months ago...

Woohoo to getting it done though ;)
  • Options
    Dinner made, library trip, homeschool preschool done while DS was still awake, craft with both big kids, 2 hr nap for DD2 (miraculous!), grocery store run, drop by at DH's new office for the kids to see it. I'd say it's been a pretty good day.
  • Options
    Went grocery shopping and got a membership to the Y. Yay! Mom and me swimming here I come!
  • Options
    Took LO to her first baby playgroup and I even had a shower before we went!
  • Options
    snowbound said:

Went grocery shopping and got a membership to the Y. Yay! Mom and me swimming here I come!

I'm hoping to get my kids in the pool this fall too. I can't wait!
  • Options
    edoliesmomedoliesmom member
    edited September 2014
    @MamaFantastic How fun!! Can't wait 'til Edolie is older so I can do things like that with her. :)

@janice9821 1) What happened to your other name!? It was just now when I was trying to tag you and typed your other name that I realized it's back to your old one. lol 2) You couldn't do it online? I got a ticket like a month ago (whoops) for not having it changed, and I was able to update it online, print out a temporary license, then got my new one in the mail a couple weeks later. Not sure if that's an option in all states though.

• Options
    *sparky**sparky* member
    edited September 2014
    It is not entirely fair of me to answer this question because I actually paid DD's sitter to come over for three hours on my day off so I could get something done.

While she was here I

Packed for our trip
    Did a little work on my computer
    Bought a dress for a wedding we are going to
    Did two loads of laundry

Once she left I

Picked DS up from school and took him for yogurt
    Finished packing
    Played soccer
    Made dinner (and ate)
    Helped DS with homework
    Cleaned the fish tank

I did not manage to get a shower today but hopefully will after everyone is in bed

ETA: and DH is still not home so this was all on my own

• Options
    Actually felt somewhat accomplished today! 

Gym this morning 
    Walmart grocery trip with DD
    Put new sheets on our bed
    Did all dishes
    Paid some bills
    Straightened up around house
    Almost all wash done (last load in dryer now)
    Dropped a bunch of clothes, purses & shoes off at consignment

I am currently a SAHM so this happened over the whole day.. I try to do a little each day so I am not overwhelmed

Lilypie - Eu0n
    BFP: 12/3/15     EDD: 8/11/16     IT'S A BOY!!!
    MAXIMUS POWERS   8♥5♥16

Lilypie - pXE7
    BFP: 8/5/13      EDD: 4/13/14     IT'S A GIRL!!!      
    AYLA BLAIR   3♥27♥14

• Options
    Woke up early and took care of some banking while DS was asleep. Downloaded and deleted all of the pictures from my phone so that I had room to upgrade it and all of my apps. Got the dog and baby outside four times, once for a 30 min walk. And most importantly a short nap with G.
  • Options
    @edoliesmom‌ - I have no idea what happened to my other username. I guess the bump ate it. And I have no idea if I could have done it online. I should have checked. Doh! #-o
  • Options
    All of our bathrooms are cleaned and scrubbed!  It took me the entire day, I only did it while my LO was napping, but I finally just finished.  WAHOO!  If I can muster the energy to jump into the shower today will be quite an accomplishment  ;)

Pregnancy Ticker

Oct 16 March Siggy Challenge

Oct 16 Feb Siggy Challenge

• Options
    Took LO to the art museum for a stroller tour, went to dh's office for lunch, did a load of laundry (wash AND dry!), worked out, heated up dinner.
  • Options
    It's funny you should post this because I was just thinking to myself that I wish my days had more "purpose". I mean, I know I'm raising two kids but I still wish I had something else, I guess.

Anyway, today I sold some diapers, got all of the kids old clothes and sold them at OUAC, swept and mopped the living room, washed 3 loads of laundry and folded (gasp!) anddddd that's it.
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • Options

It took me a year to do this :) and to change my name after we got married hehe
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • Options

@edoliesmom‌ - I have no idea what happened to my other username. I guess the bump ate it. And I have no idea if I could have done it online. I should have checked. Doh! #-o

That's okay! It's nice to get out of the house. :)

• Options
    J&NL said:

It took me a year to do this :) and to change my name after we got married hehe
    My sister wil be married 7 years in January and just now changed her name.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"