Pregnant after IF

***3rd Tri Check In*** (9/17)

formerwigirlformerwigirl member
edited September 2014 in Pregnant after IF
This is a weekly check-in for members in their third trimester. You can feel free to join at 28 weeks and we will bid you an excited farewell when you greet your little ones! If you are new, please include your EDD and team in your post.

Congratulations @GettinCrafty on the arrival of your little one! Hope you are doing well! I know we have more people than this but no one else has updated us yet.

How far along are you?
Upcoming appointments?
Any updates to share?
How are you feeling?

QOTW: Have you had any irrational/hormonal moments during your pregnancy? I think maybe we all might feel better after reading some of these.

**Recent Grads**
@GettinCrafty 9/3 Girl - So happy to hear baby girl finally arrived.

**September**
@tigger99 9/7 Girl - She was induced on 9/15 but I haven't seen an update. Hopefully LO arrived safety.
@jenschultz85 9/22 Team Green - I think I am the last one left!

**October**
@Hopeful1029 10/3 Boy - Sorry you got the news of being GBS positive and have Strep Throat. How are you feeling?
@mmhopeful 10/7 Twin Boys - She was supposed to be induced yesterday! Haven't seen an update. Hope everything went well!
@SpartanGirl24 10/10 Twin Boys  -  How are you doing? Hang in there girl, you are almost done!!
@jkayb123 10/10 Boy/Girl Twins - She was scheduled to be induced today! Good luck!!
@CutieCruz327 10/23 Boy - Yay for a fantastic shower! I am glad everything went well!
@arathiv 10/28 Boy - Sorry to hear you had to stop working early and have low fluid. Hopefully baby is still cooking.

**November**
@rox825 11/4 Team Green - How did the classes and hospital tour go?
@mrsbuttercup0806 11/6 Girl - No update last week. Hope you are doing well!
@lincoln79 11/7 Team Green - Sorry to hear about your broken foot. Are you getting along any better with the crutches?
@Siona1976 11/12 Twin Boys - How did your shower go?
@IntutiveBlue 11/16 Boy/Girl Twins - No update last week. Hope you are doing well!
lcloffredo 11/16 Twin Girls - Sorry to hear you were placed out of work and on bed rest.
@ashris13 11/19 Girl - Yay for a great shower. Isn't it cool to feel the baby's hiccups?
@missvolvo 11/25 Twin Boys - No update last week! Hope you are doing well!
@praying4miracle17 11/25 Girl - Yay for passing your 3 hour GTT. Sorry to hear you are coming down with a cold.
badrianne 11/26 Team Green - No update last week. Hope you are doing wel!
@indianaalum 11/27 Boy - Sorry about that mistake last week! Congrats on the new house!
@tilelady85 11/28 Team Green - I give you credit doing a renovation during pregnancy. Hope that is going well!
@absolutelymaybe 11/28 Boy/Girl Twins - Good luck at your growth scan tomorrow!
@ccam 11/29 Team Green - Congrats on passing your GTT!
@ttuprincess 11/29 Girl - Yay for a great growth scan!
@ekc0630 11/30 Boy - Welcome to 3rd Trimester. Sorry to hear about your angel.

**December**
BabyKsMommy 12/3 Boy/Girl Twins - How did all of your appointments go?
@happygirl1013
12/5 Girl - Sorry to hear about the heartburn. Have you tried Prilosec? That seemed to finally help me.
Me 29 DH 30 Unexplained IF TTC since wedding May 2012. IUI #1 11/5/13-BFN.  IUI #2 12/5/13-BFN. IUI #3-12/30/14. All three with Femara CD 3-7 and Ovidrel trigger. +HPT 1/13/14 First +ever!!! Beta #1 195 Beta #2 1/15-533. Ultrasound on 2/4 showed one bean. EDD 9/22/14. Team Green turned Team Blue-Baby Conner arrived on 9/19/14.

Re: ***3rd Tri Check In*** (9/17)

• Hey everyone!  I'm 29 weeks 3 days today.  I don't know how to update my pregnancy counter!!!!!!!  I have an appointment on Friday.  I hope I get to see my little one again.  We had our hospital tour on Monday and met with the pediatrician last week.  I started filling out the birth certificate forms and preregistering for the hospital.  I know I have time but I need to feel like i'm doing something.  My first shower is this weekend and i'm super excited :)
    TTC 2007
    Me-OK DH- MFI
    2010 IUI 1-3 Femara + Ovidrill BFN
    Change DR 5/12 IUI 4-5 Natural Cycle BFN
    5/13 DH diagnosed with b1/b3 microdeletion of Y chromosome
    IVF #1 July  Started Lupron 7/5 AF 7/14
    ER 8/1 7R 5M 3F W/ICSI ET 8/6 Moved to 8/7 due to no blast 
    Transferred our UNO embryo Beta #1 27 Beta #2 33 Beta #3 29 CP :(
    IVF #2 Started Lupron 2/14 
    Protocol 10U Lupron, 150 Bravelle, 150 Menopur, HGH for 4 days, Dexamethesone, 
    Supplements 6000mg CoQ10, 100mg DHEA, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, 
    ER 3/12 8R 4 able to be injected 2f with ICSI ET 3/15 2 "perfect" textbook Embryos
    2 crinone, estrace, dexamethesone, doxycycline
    BETA #1 3/26 201  BETA #2 3/28 524  BETA #3 4/5 9,876  Ultrasound April 7 Showed TWINs
    April 18 ultrasound Baby A HB 147   Baby B HB 146  Both measuring 7w1d
    WE ARE TEAM BLUE X2!
    Jonathan Daniel received his angel wings July 23, 2014 :( born 9/20/14
    Jackson Thomas was born October 31, 2014 @ 35w 5d

• formerwigirlformerwigirl member
    edited September 2014
    Hey ladies,

I want to start off by apologizing that the check in isn't great this week.

How far along are you?  I am 39w2d

Upcoming appointments? Friday afternoon and if no baby then on Monday my due date

Any updates to share? The reason the check in isn't so great this week is because my in laws are here and we've been busy with them. I went to my dr appt last friday and found out all of a sudden I have high blood pressure. So my doctor moved up my appt to tuesday. Sadly he was out sick on Tuesday so I saw another doctor (he was soo awful). Anyways high blood pressure again so I was sent to the hospital for monitoring. Everything came back okay. I should add that starting Monday night I was having what I thought were contractions. Started timing them but they were inconsistent. I asked the awful doctor if what they were and he said they could be (WTF! Really??!!) Anyways asked the nurse at the hospital and she said probably strong braxton hicks and I was having false labor. The doctors want to see me back friday so I have yet another appointment. In laws are here until next thursday but I am starting to think LO may not arrive by then. I know the pressure is not from them but I feel like its my fault they may not get to meet their grandchild.

How are you feeling? Honestly just ready for this baby to get here. I am even more unsure of the pain I feel and just wish my water would break so I knew this was real labor. The pain has gotten worse tonight but still inconsistent or so I think (After what happened yesterday I am not timing them until they get really bad). I am becoming really hormonal/irrational thinking this baby will never come. Sorry for the pity party, but seeing all these people having their babies that were due after me is soo hard. I am ready to meet my LO.

QOTW: See above in how are you feeling.
    Me 29 DH 30 Unexplained IF TTC since wedding May 2012. IUI #1 11/5/13-BFN.  IUI #2 12/5/13-BFN. IUI #3-12/30/14. All three with Femara CD 3-7 and Ovidrel trigger. +HPT 1/13/14 First +ever!!! Beta #1 195 Beta #2 1/15-533. Ultrasound on 2/4 showed one bean. EDD 9/22/14. Team Green turned Team Blue-Baby Conner arrived on 9/19/14.

• Loading the player...
  • edited September 2014
    Hi there, can I join the fun? :)

How far along are you? 28 + 4

Upcoming appointments? We have a growth scan next Wednesday. They usually will do a quick 3-D image for fun, so I hope we get a peek at her sweet face! 

Any updates to share? Unfortunately I failed my 1 hour glucose screening. Going in for the 3 hour this Sunday at 7am. Realllly dreading it, but my sweet husband has offered to keep me company. I wasn't sure if I was dreading the solution more (I hate sweet drinks to begin with, so this is torture), or sitting there by myself for 3 hours...

How are you feeling? Can't really complain! Definitely finding myself slowing down some, and it's becoming more awkward trying to put lotion on my legs, and pick things off the ground, but I'm trying to enjoy the last few months as much as I can. 

QOTW: Have you had any irrational/hormonal moments during your pregnancy? Uhm yes. So right after finding out I was already up 25lbs at my last appointment (27 weeks), my OB suggested I start watching what I eat and trying to cut some carbs out from my diet. It just so happened that the day before I bought a bag of bagels I was really excited to try, and asked my husband to pick me up some special cream cheese to go with it, since it's right next to his gym. Well, the morning after the appointment, I asked him not to forget the cream cheese, and he looked at me, and said (not in a mean way) "honey, I don't think bagels are really low carb." I literally burst into tears and he felt SO horrible, of course he came home with the cream cheese a few hours later. Irony is...I ended up freezing the bagels, and haven't touched them, but I guess I wanted it to be MY choice....is that so bad? :-P

Have a fabulous week ladies!! Congrats to the recent mommas and soon mom-to-bes! 
                                         - ticker/siggy warning -

ivf #1 (MFI): 18 retrieved, 16 fertilized 
         bfp: 8dp3dt, beta #1 10dp3dt: 103, beta #2 14dp3dt 637, EDD: 12.06.14! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • jenschultz85 - try not to stress about the in-laws, and timing of the birth. There is already so much going on, just take care of yourself & baby. I can only imagine the anxiety you're feeling, I KNOW I will be the same way, probably starting at 38 weeks. Baby will be here soon enough. Hopefully by next week's check-in, you'll have good news to share! 
                                         - ticker/siggy warning -

ivf #1 (MFI): 18 retrieved, 16 fertilized 
         bfp: 8dp3dt, beta #1 10dp3dt: 103, beta #2 14dp3dt 637, EDD: 12.06.14! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Met with my pediatrician and that went really well.  Had my work shower on Friday and my family shower on Sunday and had a really great time at both.  Got a lot of great stuff for the boys.  This weekend we are going to start on the nursery.  I can't wait to sort through all their cute clothes!  This past week my legs have definitely started to swell up.  I am trying to drink at least 75 ounces of water a day and put my feet up when I can, but it doesn't seem to help that much!  My doctor didn't seem concerned because my blood pressure is fine, but it's very annoying.  

QOTW:  I haven't had anything too irrational lately, but I definitely notice myself more emotional lately.  The other night I got really worried that my mother-in-law is going to smother me once the babies arrive.  My mother-in-law is great and we get along well, but I can just see her and my husband's grandmother coming over every single day and thought started to terrify me!  My husband told me to not worry about it unless it actually happens and drives me crazy.  He is right and I felt a lot better. 
    Me: 33, DH: 33
    Married since 2007

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How far along are you? 36w 6d
    Upcoming appointments? Ultrasound next wednesday to check on them, induction scheduled for Friday the 26th
    Any updates to share? So happy to have an end date! The boys are both doing really well, they pass their BPPs in five minutes and seem to really like it in there! They estimate them both over 6lbs, so we should have some good sized babies!
    How are you feeling? I'm OK. I'm happy they are OK and growing, but I'm so done. I'm so tired by the end of the day and just uncomfortable. 

QOTW: Have you had any irrational/hormonal moments during your pregnancy? When I've been really tired, I've lost it a few times. Especially when I'm alone. And getting moved into our house, I have been cracking the whip to get things unpacked. It's like massive nesting!
    siggy warning

Anniversary

Me:29 DH:30
    TTC since 10/11
    HSG, BW, Ultrasound, SA, Genetic testing, Karyotype - all normal
    DX - Unexplained IF
    3/13-9/13 - 2 Clomid IUIs & 3 Injectable IUIs - All BFN
    Cycle 25 - IVF w/ antagonist protocol - ER 11/18 (11R, 9F) - ET 11/23 (1 "good" early blast) - none left to freeze - BFN
    Cycle 26 - IVF w/ antagonist protocol  - ER 1/17 (12R, 11M, 8 F) - ET 1/22 (2 "good" expanded blasts) 
    2 frosties - Beta 2/4 - BFP! 2104, 2/7 -  4780, ultrasound 2/12 - holy shiz, there are 2!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I think that I'm 33w2d now, I had an appointment last week that went well and have another next week.  I'm feeling about the same, for the past couple of weeks I've just been generally uncomfortable, and my feet are swelling now and start to hurt after standing for shorter and shorter periods of time.  The child birth classes are going well, we have our 3rd tonight and last one next week.  I'm leaning toward trying for a med-free birth, so am back to considering hiring a doula, we'll see.  I'm starting to think that we should write out our wills soon too.

QOTW- I can't think of any good stories really.  The only thing that comes to mind is other day we had a contractor working on our basement and he and his crew were driving me nuts for no good reason.  I was feeling really hormonal and they were just annoying the heck out of me, I kept emailing H at work to complain.  I knew at the time that I was over-reacting, but couldn't reign in the annoyance.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC since Sept 2011, Unexplained IF
    Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs
    Feb 14: Gonal-f + IUI #5 = BFP! (EDD 11/4/14)
    Baby boy arrived 11/13/14!

• @jenschultz85 The check in is great, as always. I am so sorry you are having am bad week and that the doc was an ass. I hope LO comes soon. I could only imagine the anticipation is killing you, after all we've all been through to get here and then for it to drag out. I send big huge hugs!

How far along are you?
    35 weeks today

Upcoming appointments?
    today (hospital) & doc office tomorrow

Any updates to share?
    yesterday I was sent to L & D because I was seeing spots. My BP is good, but liver levels were high, so they think slight dehydration. And I need to see eye doc, for spots. The don't think it's preclampsia but they want me to go back to hospital later today to double check levels. They want to make sure it's not a precursor to preclampsia.

How are you feeling?
    Tired and upset. Work has been stressful. All of a sudden my boss is not happy with the department I run. For reasons that are not our fault. He is making changes to the system I put in place, while I'm out and not including me because "including won't be there". The new girl I hired to help my assistant (who is taking over for me) is not working out. I have no idea what I will return to. I LOVE my job & the company I work for, but for the first time I hate it.

QOTW: Have you had any irrational/hormonal moments during your pregnancy? I think maybe we all might feel better after reading some of these.

I almost yelled at my boss twice this week. I almost cried and quit in front of everyone. I love my job and what is going on isn't personal but I feel like it is. The rational part of me knows that, emotionally I can't process it.

I was at BBQ this weekend and told my DH that I might have a hot dog, I've been craving them all summer and haven't given in. He told me "no you're not". I told him I wasn't asking permission and he can go F himself, then I had a hot dog out of spite. Not my most adult moment.
    Me: 33 - PCOS & Hypothyroidism DH: 35 - SA is good Married since 2010 (together since 2006) TTC since June 2009 (we knew we would have issues and wanted family right away after we got married). No pregnancies yet. May 2013 - started first round of Chlomid & ovidrel cycle.
  • 34 weeks 2 days today I have an appointment this afternoon which will include the GBS test. I am scheduled for a growth scan on Monday. If Baby boy hasn't grown, they will induce me. I have been feeling anxious. Trying to eat more and rest as much as I can. Keeping my fingers crossed that this baby has gained weight by Monday.
    Me -34 DH - 37 Dx - me - hypothyroid , PCOS IVF #1 2007 Fet#1 - BFN FET #2 - BFP m/c at 6 weeks (IVF in India) IVF #2 2013 RMANJ - Nov 2013 Anatagonist Protocol - 33 eggs retrieved, 7 blastocysts frozen (freeze all cycle) FET#3 February 9, 2014 - SET 1st Beta - 18th February - 338 BFP 2nd Beta - 20th February - 749 March 6th - u/s heartbeat 126 bpm {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 BabyFetus Ticker}
  • Thanks for the check-in!
    I saw the ortho on Tuesday and the foot is healing okay. Hopefully, I can be off crutches and in the walking boot by next week.

We took our birth class last night and have an appointment with MFM and OB this morning. 
    The birth class was great at some moments (Can't believe we are finally going to have a baby!) and tough emotionally at others (only woman taking the class not 7 mo. pregnant).

I know this was our only option, but it isn't always easy....

TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d
    FET #1 December 2012, BFN
    FET #2 February 2013, no embies survived thaw
    IVF #2, BFP #2, Loss #2 March 2013, Scar tissue discovered, RPL testing,
    IVF #3, BFP #3, Loss #3 (twins) September 2013
    Hostile ute, moving onto Gestational Carrier!

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!
    6w u/s 1 bean with h/b of 145 bpm, 8w u/s 187 bpm
    EDD 11/7/14. Please, please, please stick little one!

Praying unceasingly for a miracle. ALL welcome!

• Good morning ladies. Hope everyone is doing well.

How far along are you? 31+1
    Upcoming appointments? I have an appointment next week, but nothing special. Doc said she won't do another ultrasound if I continue to measure normal, not sure how I feel about this but I'm trying to roll with it.
    Any updates to share? No real updates for me.
    How are you feeling? I'm feeling ok. The only thing I have some pain in is my tailbone. It hurts pretty bad, I'm going to the chiropractor weekly, not sure if it's helping our not.

QOTW: Have you had any irrational/hormonal moments during your pregnancy? I think maybe we all might feel better after reading some of these. I am sure my husband has some, but I can't really think of any myself. I will say that my best pregnancy brain story is that I drove half way to work without shoes.

@jenschultz85 I am so sorry you are feeling guilty, I would be trying all the home remedies I could find to get that baby out. I hope it comes soon and we'll be reading all about your birth story.

@spartangirl24 6lbs each is amazing! Congrats it sounds like you are in the home stretch. Those little ones will be here soon, I am so excited for you!
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Thanks for the check-in :)

How far along are you?  30+2
    Upcoming appointments?  Just had my 30 week appointment on Wednesday and went well.  I asked her how my belly was measuring and she said on target.  Everyone keeps commenting on how small my belly looks and it's kind of frustrating!! 
    Any updates to share?  No updates really.  Going on a mini get-away this weekend for our anniversary, so I'm excited for that. 
    How are you feeling?  Feeling good.  I was getting sick to my stomach here and there this past week, but I think it's just because I'm pregnant :).

QOTW: Have you had any irrational/hormonal moments during your pregnancy? I think maybe we all might feel better after reading some of these.  I had one at a family BBQ in late July.  Had enough of my "cheap" sister and her husband and how they love attention from their friends and blew up on them in front of everyone.  Funny thing is that my other two sisters agreed with everything I said, I just shouldn't have done it the way that I did.  Oh and she's due 8 days after me, so she said some not so nice hormonal/emotional things back to me. 

**Sig warning***

TTC since 9/2011. DH - 32, me 32.

IUI#1 (natural): BFN; IUI#2 (clomid): BFN; IUI#3 (clomid and follistim): BFN.

IVF #1 March 2013, freeze all (OHSS).

FET#1 June: BFN

FET#2 August: delayed due to thin lining (6.3).  Took a few months off to try and thicken the lining with lots of estrodial.  FET#2.2 December: Cancelled due to thin lining (4.8). Two frosties left.

*New RE* Sonohystrogram and hystereoscopy done in Feb.

IVF #2: ER 3/4/14  ET 3/7/14, transferred 3, 3 day 9 cell perfect embryos.  No frosties.

Beta #1 (14dp3dt) 504

Beta #2 (21dp3dt) 11,561

First ultrasound on 4/3/14 showed 3 sacs: one empty and two with beating hearts!!  At 7w2d, found out that one baby did not have a heartbeat anymore.  Praying that baby B makes it.  Baby B is a girl!

EDD 11/25/14 BORN 11/29/14

**PAIF/anyone welcomed to comment!!  Thank you.

imageimageimageimage

• Thanks @ashris13 ! Hopefully the chiro will start helping out your tailbone pain!
    siggy warning

Anniversary

Me:29 DH:30
    TTC since 10/11
    HSG, BW, Ultrasound, SA, Genetic testing, Karyotype - all normal
    DX - Unexplained IF
    3/13-9/13 - 2 Clomid IUIs & 3 Injectable IUIs - All BFN
    Cycle 25 - IVF w/ antagonist protocol - ER 11/18 (11R, 9F) - ET 11/23 (1 "good" early blast) - none left to freeze - BFN
    Cycle 26 - IVF w/ antagonist protocol  - ER 1/17 (12R, 11M, 8 F) - ET 1/22 (2 "good" expanded blasts) 
    2 frosties - Beta 2/4 - BFP! 2104, 2/7 -  4780, ultrasound 2/12 - holy shiz, there are 2!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • How far along are you?  29w5d

Upcoming appointments?  Regular OB appointment next Thursday, then every 2 weeks.

Any updates to share?  No real updates, pretty boring here!!  My official RCS will be on 11/24 at 9am - it was really weird to get a letter with the time and everything, it's so close!

How are you feeling?  Overall, I'm feeling pretty good.  I'm just exhausted and getting a little uncomfortable.  But I really can't complain!

QOTW:  I'm sure my husband would have lots of hormonal/irrational stories he could tell you!!  I can't think of anything real specific besides the fact that I was ready to quite as the maid of honor for my sister's wedding.  I'm so over it and can't wait for it to be done!!

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• @jenschultz85 great check in as always! I'm sorry you are dealing with so much stress from idiot doctor and with your IL visiting. Hopefully, LO will make his/her appearance soon!

How far along are you? 32w1d

Upcoming appointments: Had a normal OB appt on Tuesday. I'm measuring 2 weeks ahead, he said I was looking good. He wants another growth scan to make sure they are doing well and I start my NST next week at the hospital. We started talking about L&D, he said at this point they wouldn't stop me if it happened naturally, but I will not go past my due date. I thought because my last appt was Oct. 22 that we wouldn't go beyond the 29th I can't even fathom an additional two weeks.

Any updates? The shower we had this past weekend was wonderful. It rained all day and stopped 5 minutes before it started, we had it outdoors in a park. Once the sun came out it was a perfect fall day. It was great to see so many friends & family. Felt very grateful and loved from so many.

How are you feeling? I picked up a nasty cold this weekend, so feeling pretty down & out. My right foot and ankle is swollen really bad. . .I try walking (OK at this point it is more of waddle) and raising it but nothing is doing the trick.

QOTW: I haven't lost it on my DH yet. . .but all these things at ground level he is knit-picking me for and I can tell I'm about one tear-fest away from losing it (I've been holding it in). Can you change the cats water, no the bowls are heavy (we have dog size water bowls) and with my weak hands I feel like I'm going to drop them. Or the draft guard on front door he is like it doesn't work if you don't put it next to the door. I can't see my feet, how the heck did I know it wasn't flushed completely with the door.
    Me: 37 DH: 41
    Dx: Endometriosis
    TTC May 2012
    Jan 2014 IUI#1: BFN
    Feb 2014 IUI #2: BFP
    Beta #1: 403
    First u/s: 3/14 It is TWINS!!
    EDD: 11/12/2014 ~ Boys x2
    ~~ All welcomed ~~

• Can I join?? They kicked me out of 2nd Tri ;-) EDD 12/15 team green

How far along are you? 27w...almost 28 i promise!
    Upcoming appointments? Next week...get to see "my" doc, very excited. she's been my doctor for 9 years, but the hospital likes you to meet all the doctors so I've been rotating the past several appointments.

Any updates to share? Nursery decal is up! It's so gorgeous, I'll post a pic later.

How are you feeling? Great! Sleeping a little less soundly, but I'm not sure if that's work stress or pregnancy stress. But otherwise no real complaints.

QOTW: Have you had any irrational/hormonal moments during your pregnancy? I think maybe we all might feel better after reading some of these. Generally no, but there was one week in month five that I couldn't stop crying. I think my husband wanted to make beef for dinner instead of chicken and I just about lost it. Then my dad told me to wake up early for church and I lost it again. I was worried I'd be like that for 5 more months!

*Just want to post how happy I am for all of you...all of us really. I can't believe I'm here, I'm sure you all feel the same way. It's exciting and surreal at the same time. I hope you all have wonderful third trimesters, safe deliveries and a great time with your babies :)
    TTC since June 2011
    DH: perfect SA
    Me: 30, moderate endo, unexplained infertility
    IUI or IVF in December

• Can I join?  I'm due 12/11 with a baby boy!

How far along are you?
    28 weeks today!
    Upcoming appointments? Next appointment not until 10/10, then I guess it will be twice a month!
    Any updates to share? I passed my glucose test, but need to take iron supplements.  I just started them today, so hopefully I have minimal side-effects.
    How are you feeling? Ok, but I have had a pretty easy time of things all along.  I think things are just starting to catch up to me - lots of aches & pains, heartburn, lack of sleep - usual stuff.

QOTW: I don't think I have been particularly hormonal.  I am usually an incredibly patient person and I think my tolerance for certain things has lessened.
    SIGGY WARINING

Me: 32 | He: 35
    TTC since Sept 2011
    DX: Unexplained
    1st round of clomid: Jan 2013 BFP - M/C 8 weeks
    surprise BFP Apr 2013 - M/C 9 weeks
    IUI #1 clomid Jul 2013 = BFN
    IUI #2 clomid Aug 2013 = BFN
    IUI #3 injects Oct 2013 = BFN
    IUI #4 injects Dec 2013 = BFN
    IVF #1 March 2014 - 12R/12F, one perfect day 5 blast transferred
    BFP!! Beta#1 = 431 Beta#2 = 914 Beta#3 = 2207

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• How far along are you?
    29w1d
    Upcoming appointments? I had my reg OB appt this week and everything is going fine. I did wear a heart monitor because I've been having palpitations but of course nothing happened when the monitor was on. So I don't know if it's going to tell them anything.

Any updates to share? I had a growth scan today. Finally I had a good tech that actually have me some info. Baby boy is weighing 3lb 14oz, baby girl 3lb 4 oz. She also said my cervix looks fabulous especially for twins. I can't believe I'm hauling around 7lbs of babies already!
    How are you feeling? I'm feeling good. Work is def starting to take more and more of a toll on me. I work on my feet so I'm thinking I have about 3 wks left then I'll be done.
    Diagnosed MFI- low sperm count  
    DS-Born 7/27/11 After 2 years of IF we have our little man
    TTC#2 January 2013
    11 Medicated cycles gave us
    B/G Twins born 10/8/14 @ 32 weeks
  • I missed the last couple 2nd Tri check ins but I definitely want to join 3rd tri.

How far along are you? 29w2d, due 12/3 with a boy.

Upcoming appointments? I have one today and then I start appointments every two weeks.

Any updates to share? Still dealing with heartburn. This kid better come out with a ton of hair.

How are you feeling? Ok for the most part. I'm having a hard time sleeping though. I'm not a natural side sleeper so it's hard for me to get comfortable. I usually wake up around 3AM to pee and then I have a really hard time falling back to sleep. My legs are starting to feel restless too, which makes sleeping even more uncomfortable.

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• 30 weeks today! I have a long 3 week stretch to my next appointment oct 9th. On the bright side I passed my 1 hour glucose test, so I'm on cloud 9 this week. 
    I have been feeling pretty good, but I'm starting to get very uncomfortable at night and can't sleep. But I guess it is to be expected. Other then that I have been having a crazy impulse to nest but can't actually do anything because of the renovation. I'm beginning to worry that things won't get done in time and I will be out of my house when this babe decided to make an appearance. 

QOTW: I'm actually surprised at how non-hormonal I've been. I always expected myself to be a crazy pregnant lady but my husband is super thankful for my lack of meltdowns. 
  • Things going well. Went for my 30 week appt and everything is on track. Going every two weeks from now on. So far, so good. Move next week (finally)

QOTW: I am sure my husband would give some examples, but i say "nope" all my mood swings have been justified! LOL

===siggy warning====
    Me: 40, DH: 42
    Diagnosis: PCOS
    TTC: May 2013
    TX: IUI #1 with Follistim. Canceled due to too many follicles (10 + that were large); BENCHED
    IVF #1 March 6. 14 eggs retrieved, 10 fertilized. 
    March 11, 4 eggs transferred.
    March 21 BFP  :) Beta #1 457, Beta #2 1350, Beta #3 9619. 
    Due Date November 27, 2014
    TEAM BLUE

• 33w 5d here. Am working super crazy and just barely catching quick glimpses of the boards on mobile.

Saw the MD last week. BP check and urine test went well. She wants visits at 36, 38, 39, & 40 weeks. Also scheduled me for a growth check u/s at 35 weeks to check on the margin cord insertion.

This was a busy week with our L&D tour on Tuesday and a class on pain relief duringnlabor. Learned about nitrous, fentanyl, & epidurals from one of the OB anesthesia. DH found it very helpful.

• @tigger99‌ congratulations!
    Me: 33 - PCOS & Hypothyroidism DH: 35 - SA is good Married since 2010 (together since 2006) TTC since June 2009 (we knew we would have issues and wanted family right away after we got married). No pregnancies yet. May 2013 - started first round of Chlomid & ovidrel cycle.
  • Congrats @jenschultz85! So happy for you. I had such a goofy grin reading your post! I will be happy to post the check in and see if anyone wants to become the normal leader. Enjoy your sweet little BOY!!
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Congratulations, @jenschultz85‌ !!!
    Me -34 DH - 37 Dx - me - hypothyroid , PCOS IVF #1 2007 Fet#1 - BFN FET #2 - BFP m/c at 6 weeks (IVF in India) IVF #2 2013 RMANJ - Nov 2013 Anatagonist Protocol - 33 eggs retrieved, 7 blastocysts frozen (freeze all cycle) FET#3 February 9, 2014 - SET 1st Beta - 18th February - 338 BFP 2nd Beta - 20th February - 749 March 6th - u/s heartbeat 126 bpm {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 BabyFetus Ticker}
  • Congrats @jenschultz85 !!

TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d
    FET #1 December 2012, BFN
    FET #2 February 2013, no embies survived thaw
    IVF #2, BFP #2, Loss #2 March 2013, Scar tissue discovered, RPL testing,
    IVF #3, BFP #3, Loss #3 (twins) September 2013
    Hostile ute, moving onto Gestational Carrier!

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!
    6w u/s 1 bean with h/b of 145 bpm, 8w u/s 187 bpm
    EDD 11/7/14. Please, please, please stick little one!

Praying unceasingly for a miracle. ALL welcome!

• Congratulations @tigger99 and @jenschultz85!!

TTC since Sept 2011, Unexplained IF
    Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs
    Feb 14: Gonal-f + IUI #5 = BFP! (EDD 11/4/14)
    Baby boy arrived 11/13/14!

• Short and sweet this week because I am tired! How far along are you? 32 weeks today! Upcoming appointments? Wednesday and I'll have an ultrasound. Any updates to share? Family drama, check 2IF check- in because my iPad is being stupid and I don't want to retype! How are you feeling? Sore and tired! But I am still determined to make it another 6 weeks for the health of the babies even though my sanity may suffer!! QOTW: Have you had any irrational/hormonal moments during your pregnancy? I think maybe we all might feel better after reading some of these. I just had one! My husband won't go out and get me cookies and milk so I cried and told him he sucks. I also had to get revenge so when he let the room I turned off his xbox and the tv and unplugged the power strip so I could laugh while he tried to figure it out :) (To be fair I went out last week and got him Taco Bell at 11pm because he couldn't drive.)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @tigger99‌ congratulations!

@jenschultz85 congratulations to you too!!!

So happy for you both!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"