Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Can I come back?

I freaked out a week or two ago about what I assumed was FI cheating. Since then, I kicked him out and let him back home. We are all signed up for relationship counseling and we are finally discussing our problems instead of sweeping them under the rug. We have put "trying" to get pregnant on the back-burner, just NTNP for now.

I think you ladies are wonderful and you all offered me wonderful support during my time of need, and I would like to thank you for that.

:sniffle:

No more mushy-gushy stuff. But...

TTC # 1 since 11/2013
Hysteroscopy 10/28/14 - septum removed
HSG 10/31/14 - All Clear!

Re: Can I come back?

• Options
    I didn't read this thread that you freaked out in but it's great you stepped up and apologized.
    I didn't freak out on the board, but freaked out emotionally. I guess this is some sort of way for me to re-intro myself before jumping back in again. Plus, a lot of ladies really showed me some awesome support and gave me great advice.

TTC # 1 since 11/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    3houlagirl3houlagirl member
    edited September 2014
    ramaholic said:

I hope something comes from counseling for you, but I would definitely TTA until everything is settled.  If you do conceive and decide to break up... that might be an even bigger emotional mess to deal with.

Either way, welcome back. *hugs*

Yep.

It sounds like you and your fiance have a lot on your plates, and I would want to be VERY sure my relationship was stable and nurturing before I brought a child into the mix. Just my .02

ETA: Welcome back!
    TTC #1: May 2014

My Chart
  • Options

I hope something comes from counseling for you, but I would definitely TTA until everything is settled.  If you do conceive and decide to break up... that might be an even bigger emotional mess to deal with.

Either way, welcome back. *hugs*
    Yep. It sounds like you and your fiance have a lot on your plates, and I would want to be VERY sure my relationship was stable and nurturing before I brought a child into the mix. Just my .02 ETA: Welcome back!
    I agree. With trying for almost a year, we never succeeded TGP. I am sure this is something we are going to cover in our counseling. I would never want to bring a child into an unstable environment.

TTC # 1 since 11/2013
  • Options
    Welcome back! I agree with all the PP, regarding TTA/NTNP. I really hope that you can get your relationship to where you want it!

Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    BFP #2 5/25/15 EDD 2/4/2016
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    Please use some sort of protection.  You wouldn't want to be dealing with an even bigger mess.  And its always better to conceive when your both in 100% a good place....

Best of luck and welcome back!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"