April 2014 Moms

What kind of crap is on your newsfeed?

2»

Re: What kind of crap is on your newsfeed?

• How are you guys blacking out names and stuff?  I've got a ton of photo editing apps on my phone, including Photoshop Express, and none of them give me a simple friggin' paint brush to do that with.  #-o

A14 Siggy Challenge (November): Favorite Fall Smell
  • AprilMay9 said:

chichi589 said:

The worst part is she friended me on FB..so she knows I'll see her taking credit for all the clothes I buy. 2 weeks ago she was all #missindependent #singleforever & now she's "on top of the world" in a relationship. I give my boyfriend so much shit for his poor decisions in years before me. Young and dumb.

You should write "oh no! I bought her that same exact outfit. Lolz I guess she will have two!"
    This is why I love you
  • Loading the player...
  • There's this girl on my fb feed that every other post is like, "I'm so ready to lose this weight and be healthy! *picture of smoothie* #nomnom #healthy4lyfe" etc. Then literally 5 hours later she posts a picture of a DQ blizzard or greasy fries or something. I'm like...make up your mind lady.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Started dating February 6, 2012
    Married June 28, 2013
    BFP August 9, 2013
    Had our first baby, Samuel Robert, on April 17, 2014!

• How are you guys blacking out names and stuff?  I've got a ton of photo editing apps on my phone, including Photoshop Express, and none of them give me a simple friggin' paint brush to do that with.  #-o

I use the YouDoodle+ app. It's free and allows you to draw on or blur out photos.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"