April 2014 Moms

What kind of crap is on your newsfeed?

In the spirit of annoying Facebook stuff, let's share the most obnoxious, ridiculous, infuriating Facebook posts on our news feed today! Or any day. Screen shot or copy/paste and we can all laugh at them. They may not know it, but they're asking for it. (but remember to keep it anonymous, obv)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What kind of crap is on your newsfeed?

• Loading the player...
  • There was some dudes nuts on my FB the other day...nasty.
  • Ads. I used to enjoy reading my newsfeed to catch up with friends and family, but I rarely log onto FB anymore because of this. I noticed Pinterest puts a ton of pins from people I'm not following in my feed now also.
  • I have all the obnoxious people hidden.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just opened Facebook to a picture of someone putting their 7 month old on the potty to poop.
               72614 1
  • MIL:
    This was two months after she started a new job. She told her boss she was gonna get fired for beating some girls ass.
    She is 48 years old. And I wish I could say her grammar is usually better...
  • That person that posts every thing is unhealthy, we are going to for from this chemical and that good and blah blah. Yes I eat organic, yes we do a lot off other "healthy" things but sometimes enough is enough when you are posting shit 20 times a day
  • My lovely second cousin is the family drama queen and an infamous "love my lyfe" Facebook poster. Today's gem:
  • This isn't news feed related but if I get another effing game request I will cut a bitch. They also always seem to be parents!! Wtf interact with your child instead of sending out a dozen candy crush requests.
  • Nik102 said:

This isn't news feed related but if I get another effing game request I will cut a bitch. They also always seem to be parents!! Wtf interact with your child instead of sending out a dozen candy crush requests.

Theres a way to block game requests. I don't remember it but you should be able to google it.
  • This guy I knew in high school is always posting pics like this (this is tame) and articles about boobs and thongs. Dude, you're 32! He's changed his cell phone at least three times since January and posts his number in his status constantly. He sent me an odd PM a month after LO was born that I'm pretty sure wasn't meant for me, so I ignored it. Time for a delete!
  • And spring1 also posts a lot of conspiracy theories about Obama and Muslims. He posted a photo where the president was talking to the press while standing in front of these "Muslim prayer curtains" without a doubt he was a radical Islamic terrorist set out to destroy us all. The curtain are actually the ugly yellow damask draperies that ladybird Johnston put in when she had decorated the Oval Office several decades ago. Andplusalso, the ALS bucket challenge was created by satanists, who often initiate new "satanists" with fire and ice when they pledge to follow the devil. He knows this because a portion of collected funds go to stem cell research. And that kills babies. Or something.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This girl I went to HS with and could never get along with is always posting about her uber happy life
  • chichi589chichi589 member
    edited September 2014
    Current annoyance: my boyfriends ex who posts things on about her being a fabulous mom, posts statuses saying her & Kars are doing stuff when we have her aaaand posts pictures of outfits that we (i) buy for karsyn saying that she loves shopping for her [-X what fantasy world do you live in? I'm the bigger person the happy step mom who is super duper nice and would never say anything when inside I'm on fire.
  • The worst part is she friended me on FB..so she knows I'll see her taking credit for all the clothes I buy. 2 weeks ago she was all #missindependent #singleforever & now she's "on top of the world" in a relationship. I give my boyfriend so much shit for his poor decisions in years before me. Young and dumb.
  • MUSLIM STUDENT CHALLENGES JEWISH PROFESSOR, HE SHUTS HER UP ON THE SPOT (video that doesn't work) "Wow!!! He shut her up and put her in her place! This is happening in America, Muslims are planning another holocaust and they are taking steps to get one. Wake up guys, time to band together"....yup. That just happened.

• This

Ugh. I'd be hiding that crap.
  • I would unfriend, hide or block every single one of these people.  
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Ultrasound pictures on Facebook is an instant hide.
  • elyse4281 said:

Ultrasound pictures on Facebook is an instant hide.

Uh.. why? :-/
    February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3
  • elyse4281 said:

Honestly, I can't put my finger on exactly why it bugs me, but I think it's in the category of over sharing of personal info.
  • elyse4281 said:

elyse4281 said:

Honestly, I can't put my finger on exactly why it bugs me, but I think it's in the category of over sharing of personal info.
    /:) Oh... Okay. :-??
    February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3
  • Vinny424 said:

elyse4281 said:

elyse4281 said:

That's odd that it bothers you that much, have the time you can barly make it out
    Yeah I know!! What can I say, I'm weird :)
  • Awww she's still riding the hormones.
    Mama to a little girl born July 2011 and a little boy born April 2014! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This little gem came along this morning. In their defense the person took it down when I pointed out lumping Michael Sam (first openly gay player drafted by the nfl) in with those other guys was pretty classless.

• Came across this and instantly got annoyed. I seriously hope he's referring to his wall and not his feed/timeline. I wish he proof read this before hitting 'post'
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"