Late Term and Child Loss

Moving closer to the 3 year angelversary

Hello ladies- I am sure most of the newer mommies do not recognize me as I have been MIA for a while. In 13 days it will be our 3rd angelversary of losing our baby girl Sydney. Yes 3 whole years how have I lived almost 3 years with out my baby girl. I truly have no idea. I have to say that some days are a bit easier than others but the whole month of September is the worst every single year.

I have since had a rainbow baby she will be 2 in November and to see her grow older is a constant reminder that Sydney is gone and not growing up with her and her siblings. It sucks to be a loss mom. I find strength in the bond I share with my fellow loss moms locally in my loss groups I attend monthly.

I know the day to day struggle you all feel. I am alive and living each day somehow almost 3 years out. I hope and wish peace for all in your times of need. You are not alone!!

Love to all-

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8

Re: Moving closer to the 3 year angelversary

• ***sig warning***

Thanks for checking in with us :)  It is nice to see someone a little further out that is still hurting, but making it.

Me 32 (Stage IV Endometriosis, short luteal phase) DH 38

Married 5/2010

January 2014- DS born healthy at 35.4 weeks

February 2014- DS passed away due to complications from adenovirus

February 2015- Rainbow baby DD born at 36.3 weeks

My chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/42fd32 

• Hi Heather - we just passed Colton's first birthday and it felt like this first year flew by. Hard to imagine what it will feel like at 3 years, even more surreal, I imagine. We will be thinking of you these next two weeks, and wishing Sydney a happy birthday on the 30th. ((Hugs)).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for coming back. :) is it weird that I love hearing that people a few years out still miss their babies? My biggest fear is forgetting about Ben, moving on. I'll be think of your family and wishing your Sydney a happy birthday on the 30th.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• is it weird that I love hearing that people a few years out still miss their babies? My biggest fear is forgetting about Ben, moving on.

This. Totally. That was one of the biggest things for me about reaching the one year mark. That I still miss him and think about him every day, constantly, and I can see, a glimpse maybe, of life going forward. This reassurance that it is okay to keep moving towards healing because he will always be with me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • ***SIGGY/babies mentioned***

I just passed two years with Devon, and it feels so surreal that I'm still standing at this point, that I'm still living when I wasn't quite sure how I would be able to get through each day without him. Our rainbow will be 1 in January, so I get feeling the happiness of watching your rainbow grow, but the sadness in knowing that you won't have that with your angel. It's beautiful and heartbreaking, all at once.

It's so good to "see" you! I can't believe Trinity is almost 2! I'll be thinking of you and your sweet Sydney for the rest of this month. **hugs**

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • erinel said:

***sig warning***

Thanks for checking in with us :)  It is nice to see someone a little further out that is still hurting, but making it.

Well put and I agree. I hope the time comes when September isn't so hard for you.

TTC since 10/2010
    IUIs # 1-5 = BFFN
    IVF # 1(July 2012) = BFN
    IVF # 2 (November 2012) = BFP (MIssed MC D&C @ 8w3d on 1/10/13)
    IVF # 3 (June 2013) = BFN 
    IVF # 4 (September 2013) = BFP Fraternal twin boys! (Loss at 21w6d due to IC on 1/26/14...devastated.)
    3/21/14--TAC (transabdominal cerclage) w/Dr. Davis in NJ
    IVF # 5 (May 2014) = BFN
    FET (August 2014) = BFN

• **sig warning**

I am thinking of you as you pass the third angelversary of losing your daughter. I struggle every day and I know I will feel the same way you do in 1 1/2 years. Sending you lots of hugs.

Ava's Story

BFP#2 10/18/13  Blighted ovum 11/25/13

BFP #3 1/31/14 EDD 10/18/14 -- It's a GIRL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Thanks for checking in -  I'll be thinking of you, your family and Sydney over the the next few days and as you celebrate her 3rd birthday on the 30th. ((hugs))
  • ***siggy

Big hugs, thanks for checking in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• ******siggy warning

Thank you for checking in! It's confronting to hear from someone who still loves and misses their angel, but is getting by. From my perspective, that's all I ask of myself.
  • Ladies each day does get easier for sure. But you will never forget your angel there just isn't a way possible that we will ever forget our sweet babies to us the mommies they were with us for however long we had them and they will forever be in our hearts and on our minds ALWAYS!! I don't post much anymore but I still feel so deeply for every mom and dad on here. We all share the worst bond ever the loss of our babies. We all get each other. Three years is so long ago to me it seems like ages ago and then again it seems like yesterday I was pregnant with her. I can remember her face the way she smelled and the weight of her as I held her crying in the hospital. But some days I forget just how sh e felt if that makes sense. I promise you there will be happy days and there will be dark sad days I still have them. I think it is normal to feel these kind of feelings. Hugs to all and thank you for the well wishes. The next week is always the hardest for me. To know you all are cheering me on is amazing and fills my heart for sure! Heather
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"