Stay at Home Moms
Options

car seat recommendation...

I need to get a new car seat for ds soon. Really I just dont like his and I think hes about to grow out of it.
My budget is around $100 if I can get something good for that. Of course ill pay for more safelty etc.
He is 3 and a half, forward facing. About 40lbs and the last time I measured him he was 38" tall. Hes defiently taller thrn that now.
I would idealy like something with a 5point harness but that can eventually turn into a booster when he grows bigger.
Thank you!!

Re: car seat recommendation...

• Options
    All seats pass the same safety tests. The extra features just make for easier installs, more cushion, cooler colors, cup holders etc.

I'd look at the harmony defender. You can get it for around $85-100 at Walmart. I'll link the CSFL review if my kindle lets me :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We just bought DS the Evenflo Maestro - we liked that it is lightweight, easy to install, has nice padding, and has cup holders. DS is still RF, but we wanted a lighter seat to be able to carry in the airport when we fly in a couple of months, and this way he'll have it whenever he switches to FF. We paid $119 in Canada; I think it's less in the U.S.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would look at the graco nautilus, harmony defender and evenflo securekids series (it's built on the maestro model but has a headrest that moves up so it lasts longer as a booster than the maestro will). My kids can't stand graco and evenflo seats because they aren't nearly as cushy as other seats, but that's just them being prissy lol! All seats are considered equally safe as long as they're installed correctly and use correctly ever time.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ok thanks for the recommendations! He actually has a britax now and I just dont like it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"