September 2013 Moms
Options

wasnt expecting that

DS was born last year. Just turned 1. DH and I were thinking maybe we would get pregnant again next year sometime. We just found out he is losing his job soon bc his company was bought out. So we were going to have to wait a little longer.

This morning, I took a pregnancy test on a whim and damn if there wasn't a faint line. I've been taking my pill every single day so this is definitely a surprise. I'm not feeling ready for this. DH will be upset bc our finances are hurting plus his job. And all morning I can't shake the feeling that I'm somehow betraying DS by having another baby. I hope that's a natural feeling. And I guess ready or not, we will do this.

I haven't told DH yet. I'm nervous.

But I got a BFP ladies. Here goes nothing!
BFP #1 8/25/12 EDD 4/28/13 Blighted Ovum, D&C 9/20/12 at 8w6d. I'll always remember the first one. My baby Grace. BFP #2 12/26/12 EDD 9/4/13. DS born 9/7/13. My sweet rainbow.

Re: wasnt expecting that

• Options
    Congrats!!!  Dont worry, things happen for a reason and it will work out.  You are not bretraying DS you are giving him a gift!  But I do understand that feeling and I think a lot of women do.  GL!
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Congratulations! Things always have a way of working themselves out, this is just a blessing in disguise. PP is right on, this is one of the greatest gifts you can give your DS.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations on the BFP! It's a blessing in and of itself, even though the timing isn't perfect. Things will work out and I wish you a happy, healthy nine months!

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Congrats!! Life has a funny way of working itself out. Just concentrate on your family and the rest will follow!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    Congrats!  Everything will work itself out! :) I felt the same way when I got pregnant with LO... it ended up being the best surprise of my life. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! Sorry the timing doesn't seem right but I agree that everything happens the way it's supposed to. Hope everything picks up :)
  • Options
    Congrats! PP are right it will all work out!
  • Options
    Congratulations! 

I don't think anyone is ever really ready for a child. They just happen. Everything will work out, I'm sure.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    Congrats! I think these are pretty common feelings to be having. My daughter will be 17 mos when baby #2 arrives, and I'm honestly scared of what life will be like, mostly just because everything will change again. I'm scared that I won't be able to love the new baby enough, or that I won't be a good enough parent to either of them. But I think most of us go through those feelings. You are not alone! And everything will be alright. I feel like its nearly impossible to have the perfect timing when it comes to babies.
  • Options
    Congrats!!!!!
  • Options
    Haha. I don't even know what to think yet. I read online that opk tests can be positive if you're pregnant. And it's definitely not time for me to be ovulating.
    BFP #1 8/25/12 EDD 4/28/13 Blighted Ovum, D&C 9/20/12 at 8w6d. I'll always remember the first one. My baby Grace. BFP #2 12/26/12 EDD 9/4/13. DS born 9/7/13. My sweet rainbow.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"