January 2015 Moms

mzduhhmzduhh member
edited September 2014 in January 2015 Moms

Re: ...

• I think I would trust the professionals who told you that it is a boy.

Congrats. :)
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Loading the player...
  • Hhmm wow. Y'all aren't immature or rude not at all Thankx ugh
  • Omg y'all are great! I really don't care bout my grammar my spelling any thing above it's my post if y'all wanna b negative don't comment plain nd simple..
    It's sad that y'all are gonna b moms or are moms n y'all act like you still in High school
  • mzduhh said:

Omg y'all are great! I really don't care bout my grammar my spelling any thing above it's my post if y'all wanna b negative don't comment plain nd simple..
    It's sad that y'all are gonna b moms or are moms n y'all act like you still in High school

Eta: I just figured out how to mobile gif whoohoo!
    This got a LOL out of me.

I r so glad I wuz da firs bish.
  • Maebb said:

You know it's going to be an entertaining post when the subject is "..."

It didn't start out that way.
  • Sad I missed the crocodile ultrasound
    I also only clicked this because of the ...
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• mzduhh said:

Omg y'all are great! I really don't care bout my grammar my spelling any thing above it's my post if y'all wanna b negative don't comment plain nd simple..

UR rite. Itz sooo sad dat well b momz an shite. I meen, we so meen wit R gud gramer and spellin an shite.

Kwit bein such bishez, guise!1!!1 She jus wans 2 no da gender. Don b so hi-skool!

All the red lines are giving me a migraine. Grow up. You don't own the thread, you posted a stupid question, you got stupid answers. Stop talking like a high school student and maybe you'll be taken a little more seriously.

Like srsly.

This took me forever to read! I had to go back on a few words to make sure I was interpreting it right.

• The more I see this board's posts, the more I want to check back as often as possible just to make sure I haven't missed anything juicy. I still feel too PC to let out my full snark.

• mzduhh said:

UR rite. Itz sooo sad dat well b momz an shite. I meen, we so meen wit R gud gramer and spellin an shite.

Kwit bein such bishez, guise!1!!1 She jus wans 2 no da gender. Don b so hi-skool!

All the red lines are giving me a migraine. Grow up. You don't own the thread, you posted a stupid question, you got stupid answers. Stop talking like a high school student and maybe you'll be taken a little more seriously.

Like srsly.
    This took me forever to read! I had to go back on a few words to make sure I was interpreting it right.

I didn't even do that in middle school, let alone high school. I know my grammar isn't the best, oh my goodness.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"