October 2014 Moms
Options

Late Oct due dates?

I'm not due until 10/31 and I know there are a lot others. How is everyone doing? Everyone having babies right now seems crazy bc I am "only" 33 weeks and it still seems far away.
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Late Oct due dates?

• Options
    10/27 EDD here! It does feel like a long time away. At 34 weeks I'm finally at the point where I feel truly uncomfortable. 6 weeks to go is an eternity when I want to be done!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My EDD is the 28th. It does seem crazy to see babies popping out already! I'm still telling people "I've got about two months left."

I'm feeling really awesome and enjoying being pregnant. It does seem far away, but the weeks are FLYING by.
  • Options
    I'm due October 28th, and it does still seem like forever way.. I'm getting anxious now and ready for miss Hailey Kay to be here :) Feeling good just tired and have my grumpy moments. Still checking things off the list but think were pretty much ready!
  • Options
    I am 10/20 and it still feels ages away!!! I feel like I need to lurk on N14 to feel better about how much time I have left!!!
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    10/29 here!  And yes, 6 weeks seems so very far away!  I just got back from vacation and am back to work and I'm counting down the days.  Even though I'll work until I deliver, I keep telling myself 5-7 more weeks!  I'm basing my countown off of when my last two arrived.  Maybe lurking in N14 isn't a bad idea. 
    ~Miss K born 1/8/2011~Miss I born 1/3/2013~2 angels~
    Baby #3 is on the way!  EDD 10/29/14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am due 10/27 with a RCS scheduled for November 3rd, so I probably will be having a November baby which makes it seem even farther away!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I wasn't uncomfortable last pregnancy at this point but this pregnancy is a whole different ball game. Chasing my toddler around all day probably doesn't help.
  • Options
    @crawford411, I feel like sort of a butt being all YAAAAY PREGNANCY when so many others are feeling icky. I've just been super blessed with easy pregnancies.
  • Options
    10/24 due date here...baby still seems comfy up in there, so I'm thinking I have awhile to go.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    10/24 here too! It does seem crazy that so many are hitting 38 weeks already! My back has been killing me but I just keep trying keep in mind how good it is to keep LO in till the end
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Another 10/24 due date here. I can't believe I have another 5.5 weeks to go. I feel ready to go any day now.
    Me: 30 H: 30, Married Since 10/2010, TTC #1 in 12/2013, BFP 2/13/2014, Baby M 10/16/14
    It's a girl!
  • Options
    Maggie6424Maggie6424 member
    edited September 2014
    10/31 and yes, I feel like everyone else is so far ahead of me! However, we're definitely not ready for #2 to arrive yet, so I'm glad I still have most likely at least five weeks.
     I'm also feeling pretty good, especially compared to DS1's pregnancy. Pressure, contractions, and exhaustion are the only bad things plaguing me right now. ::knocks on wood::
    Meagan
    30 dx with PCOS 2010 treating with metformin
    DS1 12-29-11 DS2 11-4-14
    BFP 10/19/13 missed mc at 5 weeks d&c 11/18/13
    BFP 2/16/14 Please stick baby! !  EDD 10/31/14
    DX with septate uterus 3/1/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    10/25 here, excited for the cool weather and also feeling like I could go any day, so it's daunting that there's still 5.5 weeks left to go!! Fingers crossed it goes by quick. I'm done with work on the 4th though, so that's something at least.
  • Options
    MollyC20MollyC20 member
    edited September 2014
    10/19 DD and I'm dying. I can barely walk because my hips are killing me! 4.5 weeks seems like forever ):

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    10/23 and it feels forever away. I have about 4 weeks left because they are inducing me a week early (no official date yet). But I'm struggling working from my back hurting and just want it to be October already!! :( I'm really enjoying the birth stories but it seems so far away. I'm glad she's staying put at this point but can't even imagine that she will actually be here eventually.

• Options
    10/20 here and I am dying. Well, most of the time. I still have my ok moments. 5 more 12 hour shifts (on my feet as an RN at a hospital) and at home taking care of Lo's 3 yrs old and almost 22 months, this has been difficult to say the least. I think after next Wednesday (my last shift) it'll be a bit better but I seriously don't know how I can go on like this another 5 weeks! I feel like I can hardly move most of the time!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Father's Day at the beach 2014 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    10/27 here I am sooo ready to have this baby 5.5 weeks seems WAY to long. I know it's good for him to stay in there for at least a few more weeks but I just want to hold him and meet him, and to have my body back. It's been crazy uncomfortable he is sitting in my pelvis and stretching his legs straight up into my rib cage. There is still a few items on my to-do list but everyday it gets shorter.

I know patience is a virtue but... this is one impatient mama to be!
    :-\"
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Me: 26 DH: 29 Married 8/4/2012
    BFP #1 8/20/2013 | EDD 5/4/2014 | MMC 10/2/2013 9w3d | D&C 10/8/2013
    BFP #2 2/8/2014 (kinda) EDD 10/29/2014
     | DS Born 10/8/2014 
    TTCAL 11/2015 BFP #3 5/12/16 | EDD Jan 2017
  • Options
    10/28 in the house!!  Though I have a feeling this one will be late too and watch me end up delivering in November.  Womp womp.

• Options
    10/28 here too! I felt about a week behind that though.
  • Options
    10/20 here.. feeling pretty ok, just so ready to be done with work (7 shifts to go!! Woohoo) I'm just super irritable lately which is no fun for anyone in my house, esp my poor kids :( just trying to keep busy and get as much baby stuff done as I can!
  • Options
    10/22 for me. My hips and pelvis seem to always hurt, but I really can't complain too much. 5 weeks from today seems so far away and so close all at the same time.
  • Options
    My EDD is 10/24 but due to GD, twins, GH & possible pre e concerns it's looking like I deliver between 10/6 - 10/10. I will find out at my appointment next Tuesday when they plan to induce! Hang in there ladies our LOs will be here before we know it!
    Me: 37, DH: 42 Married March 22, 2003 TTC since early 2006, Fertility treatments since 02/2013 First Pregnancy with Twins EDD 10.24.2014
  • Options
    10/30 scheduled RCS. It seems soooooo far away! Even though everyone is all like 'wow, that went fast, it will be here before you know it." and I'm all like "yeah, 6 weeks seems like an eternity, until I think of all I have to do, then I don't have enough time" it's close enough to see the dim light at the end of the tunnel but still far away enough to ask, "if that a light or am I seeing spots?"
  • Options
    Late due date here, too! I'm jealous of all the cute babies, but hope LO holds out for a while. It does make me feel like I have forever left to go, though. 4.5 more weeks of work!!!
  • Options
    I'm sticking by what I know to be my dates and claiming 10/15 as my due date (which matches the early US and my fertility tracking not my LMP). And that still feels like an eternity. I don't feel like I've dropped yet though. My nethers are numb from being compressed so I suppose it will be awhile. Sigh.
  • Options

10/29 here. I'm pretty comfortable besides the swollen feet. I also think it's crazy to see all these people already having their babies. I am a FTM so I know i might be on time or late, but I really don't want to have my baby share his bday with Halloween so I'm hoping he's a couple days early :)

Married: 7/9/11

TTC Since: 10/13

EDD: 10/29/14

• Options
    10/27 here and LO and I have had several discussions about how we will not be continuing this pregnancy past Halloween. Now to see if LO will be a good listener or not :) I have been kind of off and on with how I feel. This week it's been miserable, but I have an occasional good day. I can't believe that we have outside babies on this board already, I feel like I have years left!
    photo: YOU CAN’T SIT WITH US!

• Options
    I'm praying she stays put. EDD is 10/26 but had contractions all night. I just want her to stay in! At least 3 more weeks.
  • Options
    10/23 here but just scheduled my induction for 10/16!  Hate to admit it, but I'm still feeling rather good!  
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options
    10/24 due date here and so ready to be done. I can't even really complain because I've had a pretty easy pregnancy so far but I'm just over it.

image              image
  • Options
    10/28 here too. Feeling like I have a LONG ways to go still. I was all super excited about our board being bombarded by babies soon but I didn't realize it would be THIS soon! Fun & scary at the same time. 

Me: 34 DH: 34

TTC since Jan '13

BFP#1 - EDD 3/24/14 - d&c 7w5d

BFP#2 - EDD 6/14/14 - cp 4w2d

BFP#3 - EDD 10/28/14 - It's a BOY!!! - Born 10/26/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    10/28 here and it feels like time is flying by now until the last week or so I'm sure! I'm curious to which day LO decides to come because our daughter's 8th birthday is on the 20th and she has already expressed to us that she's not eating her birthday cake in the hospital! So if LO decides to come a week early it can happen on her bday or if LO decides to come a week late it can happen on our wedding day (nov 7 which we planned over a year ago.)

Although I'm totally not ready for LO to come yet I am super jealous of all the mommies who are holding their beautiful babies now but that's okay, our day is coming ladies! I am a little worried that compared to my first pregnancy, pregnancy itself was very rough and labor was very easy and with this one pregnancy has been very easy and I'm scared that labor will be horrible!
  • Options
    My edd is 10/22 but my rcs is scheduled for 10/20. 5 weeks seems like so far away and it feels like time is dragging. On one hand I want him to be here now but on the other hand I want to wait so he has time for all the development he still needs to do. Plus I am terrified I will go into labor before my mil gets here because if I do I will have to have someone else watch my kids during the c-section and then my dh will have to stay with the kids while I'm in the hospital instead of staying at the hospital with me. All these Oct mommies having their babies makes me irrationally nervous that I'm going to go into.labor soon too.
  • Options
    I'm due on 10/31 too but have a c section scheduled for 10/29. I am right there with you! I did a countdown for me and another 42 days feels like torture FOREVER! Luckily this is baby #2 and I'm keeping busy with big brother, but holy moly I'm getting uncomfortable! I've only gained 15lbs but feel like an absolutely whale, idk how I'm gonna stand to get bigger these last few weeks!!
  • Options
    I'm also a middle of the month-er, 10/19 here, 4½ weeks left and at times it feels like it could be any day now, but other times it feels like it is so far away! Ugh. I am a FTM and I just have a feeling she'll be late, but who knows. She hasn't showed any sign of wanting to come early. I haven't had any contractions or anything (except a couple BH), and no bad pressure or anything super low, although at times it feels like she's scratching at my cervix with her little fingers!
    I want her to bake until at least 39 weeks, but at the same time I'm getting impatient. I want to hold my baby!! (And be able to put her down, lol). ;)
  • Options
    10/29. Time has slowed all the way down.... not fun, but at the same time, I'm kinda in denial about him coming.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    Proud First-Time Mommy From Memphis, TN!
    *My Favorite Thing To Do: Laugh Until I Cry*
    I can't wait to meet my Kenyan-Bajan-American sweet pea.
  • Options
    FamousEa said:

@BreandMikewedding‌ you and I are having a baby on the same day!

@famousea @BreandMikewedding‌ me too. Scheduled c-section for 10/20. :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"