Chit Chat

Casual Gaming

Does anyone have any games they recommend? What's your favorite casual gaming?
I'm in need of a new distraction.

Desktop or mobile.

Thanks!

Re: Casual Gaming

• What kind of games do you like, @avi0lpz ? I could recommend a few time management or hidden object, if that's what you're looking for!
  • What kind of games do you like, @avi0lpz ? I could recommend a few time management or hidden object, if that's what you're looking for!
    I'm really not that picky with games. I mostly have puzzles and word games. But I'm not really good at the role playing games like sims. Haha I don't know why, I've never really mastered it.
  • Loading the player...
  • I can only recommend apps for iOS because I don't have the Android platform, so you'd have to check and see if these are available for that if you have Android.

If you like jigsaw puzzles, there are some great apps in the iTunes store that are free.  I have 3 that I rotate through.

For puzzle games, I really like Two Dots.  It's relaxing, but also offers some good challenges.  It's pretty addicting, though.

If you like the drop style games similar to Candy Crush, Farm Heroes Saga and Cookie Crunch are good.
    Thanks! I do have android so I will be looking for the ones you suggested in the android version. :) I currently play candy crush but if you think of any other game titles, let me know.
  • @avi0lpz well than just search for "hidden object games" and try one to see if you like the idea. It's kind of a way to chill out. They are all very similar, just make sure to select the most pretty graphics :) Have fun!
  • I really enjoyed Plague Inc to pass the time. It's kind of sadistic in concept but challenging.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP: 01/10/2010, EDD: 10/10/2010, Loss: 03/16/2010

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP: 07/14/2014, EDD: 03/04/2015
    imageimageimage
  • Threes for a great puzzle game and Monument Valley for a gorgeous puzzle/story game.
  • KatieeJ78KatieeJ78 member
    edited December 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"