Multiples
Options

Trying not to be worried........

I was scheduled for my c section a week from tomorrow. Today my blood pressure started to creep up (not incredibly high, but with my increased swelling my OB was a little worried). She can also tell that I am completely exhausted so she put me on bed rest. I'm 36 1/2 weeks today. Depending on what my labs looks like today, she said she could deliver the boys as soon as tomorrow or Thursday.

Now we also need to meet with a high risk OB because there was a spot on baby B's bowels that was concerning and a little brighter than the rest. It's a soft marker for down syndrome, which is the third that has been found since week 20. I'm trying not to worry but all of these issues in one day has been hard to digest. Not necessarily looking for advice but support is always helpful!

Re: Trying not to be worried........

• Options
    It sounds like the doctor's are taking all of the necessary precautions and making sure you are in good hands.  I wish you all of the best and hope that everything is okay! I'm sure all of the news is a lot to take in, try and rest up and relax you'll need it when your little boys come in to the world. Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Just sending good vibes your way.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thinking good thoughts for you.
  • Options
    Thinking of your and your little ones!  Sounds like you're all in good hands, try to rest and know you've done a great job of carrying them this far!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"