Parenting
Options

What should I do on my night off? A poll.

edited September 2014 in Parenting
Because I am an AW and feel you should care... I have a babysitter for DS this Friday night through Saturday morning. It will be my first night off since he was born. I am so excited, y'all!!!! Holy shit!!!

I will be spending the eve with the Cute Dad, but I am not sure what we should do yet. My priorities are sex and sleep as of right now, but I can be persuaded. I don't know when I'll be able to do this again.

What should I do on my night off? A poll. 200 votes

Go downtown. Go to bars. Get your drank on. Party like you're 22 and stupid. (But not that stupid).
9% 19 votes
Go to dinner, but spend the rest of the night in making cocktails, listening to music, and having sex. Go to sleep at a relatively decent hour.
78% 157 votes
Something else that is clever-er than the above two options (please to explain).
2% 4 votes
I don't even like you at all, but I want to see the results because I'm a nosy turd. Fuck you.
10% 20 votes

Re: What should I do on my night off? A poll.

• Options
    I like option 2, but I don't like the idea of going to bed at a decent hour.  I have a feeling ya'll will be so wrapped up in one another that you'll be up all night between knocking boots and pillow talk.  
    Relatively decent = probably 1 or 2 in the AM, depending on how drunk and how sexed we are at that point. 

• Options
    I want to get at least 6 hours of sleep in. That's my goal. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Avswolf said:
    So I didn't vote because what's wrong with just sex and sleep?  As much of it as you can, while you can!!!!!
    Option 2 is basically the Sex and Sleep option. And clearly the winner so far in this poll.

• Options
    Sundae13 said:
    Ok, I do love you, but I'm a nosy turd.  
    I'm lol that that option has 5 votes. Two of them are you and me, but lol

• Options
    luxannie said:
    I voted #2 but really, the most fun I have on my baby-free nights is eating and getting drunk with DH out of the house. And then laughing together on the cab ride home. So I think I'd change my vote to go out, get wasted together, have sex, drink a ton of water, take Advil and be asleep by 1 or 2.
    I guess the difference is you see YH every day, and sleep with him every night. Had I two nights off, this would be easy - one night I'd go out and party, the other night I'd stay in and party lol 

I just keep imagining how nice it would be to spend time with him without constantly looking at the clock because somebody needs to go home. You know? 

• Options
    STOP VOTING FOR THE LAST OPTION, GAWD!!!

• Options
    I thought for sure you were one of the #4 assholes!

Man... I guess I'm not so #fireproof after all... :-<

• Options

Nonsense.  You are much beloved.  Don't you remember how many lurkers there are on this board from Bunkinmama's polls?  They are seeing this poll too, and when random people are given the opportunity to act anonymously with no accountability, someone is going to pull a dick move just to pull a dick move.  Also, people might have just thought that option was funny, because it kind of was.

And #4 is so far from true for me that I wouldn't be able to bring myself to click the button even as a joke.  

• Options

This was sarcasm, for the record.

• Options
    Jesus, do whatever you want, just don't fuck up on getting the good night of sleep in. That is so important. Mmmkkkkkkkay?
    Yes ma'am!!!! 6 hours. The goal is 6 hours.

I just need to be inebriated enough to sleep through my body jerking awake after 2 hours because that's what it's used to.

• Options
    Option #2 all the way baby! Have fun!!!
  • Options

I would do an inbetweener (weiner lolz) of 1 and 2. Not downtown. I would go to a chill bar and have a couple beers, maybe a friendly game of pool where you play for sexual favors, then go back home for the sex and sleep.

This sounds perfect

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"