TTC after 35
Options

If you are in your 2WW...get in here!

Just curious to see how many of us are in our 2WW? If you are-- talk about it here!

I am at 11DPO, and will be testing probably this Saturday. My period is due Sunday, but I'm getting a little anxious. I am feeling pretty optimistic about this cycle only because I'm having a slew of signs: cramps, bloat, dizziness, nausea, aversion to water (tastes weird), extreme fatigue, crazy hunger, and my breasts are on fire.

Of course-- maybe I'm having a super late puberty boob growth/strange stomach virus combo...Ha!

Let's talk about you. Feeling optimistic? Unsure? Anxious? Any symptoms or weird things happening?
Post your chart if you have it (I like to stalk). ;)

My chart so far:

Re: If you are in your 2WW...get in here!

• Options
    Hang in there! How awesome would that be if the honeymoon did the trick? I am 5dpo and I swear I was 7. I have a ways to go. No symptoms but that's good because when I was pregnant I didn't have any so I will go with that.

Late puberty boob growth? You mean I still have a chance for mine to grow?! That would be cool.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lgsdesignerlgsdesigner member
    edited September 2014
    @kindershlitz- It would be pretty cool, that's for sure! I guess we will find out this weekend. :)

Fingers crossed for you, too!

Haha! I'm with you on the boob growth. I would love mine to be bigger!
  • Options
    @WinoGrrl- Even though your temping may have not worked out, it doesn't mean you are out this cycle! If you think you hit O and did the deed on that day, your chances are better than you think. ;)
    Yeah...charting is great because like you said-- you can see everything. But, it also gives you anxiety if you are an obsessive chart stalker like me. I look at my chart like...5 times a day. 
    :\">
  • Options
    @lgsdesigner oh, I know I'm not out - just not super hopeful as I'm not 100% positive when/if I ovulated. I can definitely see the chart becoming an obsession if I end up needing more cycles to get pregnant!
  • Options

@wannabmama23 - I am laughing at the comment "DH is a bad sleeper and tosses and turns a lot so I spend the last hour or so every morning in a less than deep sleep". My DH does this too! He will also get up like 10 times a night to drink water and pee. I want to yell to him "STOP drinking so much water so we can get some rest around here!" Haha!

I really hope you get your little cabin baby! FX for you!
  • Options
    Ugh.  I'm 9dpo.  I was feeling hopeful but my temperature plummeted this morning.  I know I'm not completely out yet, but I'm not feeling too hopeful.  I'm also feeling crampy and pms-y.  I'm pathetic, so I've already taken 7 hpts over the last 3 days.  I've never gotten a positive before 11 dpo, but that doesn't stop me from peeing on all the things. 
    Me 41  DH 33  Married 09/03/2011
    DD1  EDD 08/18/01, born 08/03/2001 ~ 9lbs 10oz, 21.5 in
    DS1  EDD 4/30/2004, born 05/04/2004 ~ 10lbs, 22 in
    mc 02/14/12 @ 5 weeks
    DD2  EDD 12/25/12, born 12/30/12 ~ 10lbs 11oz, 21.25 in
    mc 12/05/15 @ 12 weeks
    Cautiously expecting 12/02/16

• Options
    @kelley72 - Well...I *try* to only look at it 5 times a day. I realized a few days ago I was obsessed (was looking at it at every meal, by the pool/beach on our honeymoon like 10 times, and almost every time I picked up my phone)...haha! So, yeah. It was an internal intervention for me so I now limit myself to 5 times a day max. ;)

@SchruteBucks- Could the low temp be an implantation dip? Can we see your chart?
  • Options
    @lgsdesigner I think it's a little late for an implantation dip.  I had a dip at 5dp that made me feel hopeful as a possible implantation dip.  Today's temp went below my coverline.  Let me see if I can figure out how to link my chart.
    mc 02/14/12 @ 5 weeks
    mc 12/05/15 @ 12 weeks

• Options
    SchruteBucksSchruteBucks member
    edited September 2014
    mc 02/14/12 @ 5 weeks
    mc 12/05/15 @ 12 weeks

• Options
    lgsdesignerlgsdesigner member
    edited September 2014
    I agree that it looks your implantation dip (if that's what it is) would have been 5DPO. As far as this late dip, did you sleep well? Anything that could have thrown it off?
  • Options
    I don't temp so I can't tell you what DPO I am but I am cd 17 of 21-23 day cycle. I will test Friday only because I'm going to Atlantic city for a girls weekend and a lot of booze will be consumed. I absolutely hate seeing BFN so I hardly ever test but I won't let myself drink unless I see just one line.

I am not at all optimistic for myself but I hope some of you other wonderful ladies get your BFP's

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    @hooligans- I hope you have a great weekend with your girls!
  • Options
    @hooligans4‌ The pre-party weekend test is a good idea...and in case of BFN you've got a lot of fun to look forward to! (Well, fun regardless, drinks in case :)

Let's see if this works...I might have figured how to link my chart.

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/522fa4/

Or...

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/522fa4/
    36, DH 31 TTC #1 since we got married, July 2014. http://FertilityFriend.com/home/522fa4/
  • Options
    URMySunshine77 ugh, I hear you on the scheduling thing. it is so weird to HAVE to fit it in on specific days. especially when the rest of life doesn't pay attention to my FW and gives us all kinds of crap to do. 
  • Options
    @lgsdesigner I don't sleep well or much.  I got about 2 or 3 hours last night.  Usually when that happens my numbers are artificially high, not low.  I guess I'll know one way or another in a couple of days, just not feeling as hopeful as I was yesterday :/
    mc 02/14/12 @ 5 weeks
    mc 12/05/15 @ 12 weeks

• Options
    I was just thinking about how annoyed I am about have to schedule sex!
  • Options
    FF finally gave me cross hairs so I am 6 dpo.  I was okay when I thought I just didn't ovulate and happily awaited AF to start again.  Now that I got an O day, I'm kicking myself because we timing wasn't great (way better on the cycle I got pregnant on). 

I'm really worried because on my chart it seems my body tried to ovulate twice, 2nd time being successful.  I only say that because I had O pains the 2 dips that are 7 days apart.  So naturally I am assuming the worst.  No clue what impact that has.  I started a new grade level with non menapausal women so I'm thinking body was just syncing.  No symptoms and not expecting any because of timing.  Here is my chart.  It's a mess.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Options
    @Icwed - I'm sorry. :(   FX for next cycle.

@ShruteBucks - 2 to 3 hours? HOLY MOLY. I would be an exhausted mess! I hope coffee came to your rescue today.

@URMS- Thank you...we shall see. Scheduling sex is a little off-putting. I just wanted to enjoy it, and I did, but DH seemed a little nervous and anxious and it wasn't the same. Our post-ovulation sex was WAY better.

• Options
    I am 7DPO right now, and my temp took a nosedive this morning.  Our timing was better this month, since I started using OPKs for the first time, but my LP is generally no longer than 10 days, so a big old dip on 7DPO, just makes me think AF will be coming this weekend.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @ewenner- Could it possibly be an implantation dip? I know if I am pg, I get my dip at 7DPO.
  • Options
    @lgsdesigner - I suppose it could be an implantation dip, but I am trying not to read too much into it that way so I'm not disappointed if AF shows up. That being said, my temp jumped back up this morning, so who knows?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @lgsdesigner‌ FX!! What a wonderful wedding gift! :-) I am in CD32 and AF is so late. I don't chart. Last month was a 27 day cycle. Took a test again this morning and a BFN. So I am waiting for AF to show. I have been completely exhausted, bouts of nausea where I can literally get sick at that moment then passes, gagging when I brush my teeth, and famished where I need to eat right away. But with the BFN again I seriously doubt I am and out this cycle. FX to all those waiting to test!
    ****Siggy Warning***
    ~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

Me(35) Him(35) Untied for life 4/1/2015.
    TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
    MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014
    Me: DD#1 3/2000, DD#2 6/2001, DS 5/2003
    BFP: 2/19/2015 EDD: 11/1/2015 IT'S A BOY!!!!

• Options
    Last day of the 2WW.... Blood test tomorrow for me although the HPT came back negative yesterday so I'm pretty sure it's another BFN.  Not sure if we will do another cycle of IUI or change it up a bit.
  • Options
    @ABabyMaybe4us - Thank you! I am supposed to test Saturday, but might test Friday. The symptoms are very strong, but I would hate to waste a test if I test too early. 
    And your symptoms sound just like pg symptoms! Are you sure you maybe didn't just implant later than you thought? 
    My SIL tested 8 times AFTER AF was due, and got BFN after BFN. The 8th time, it was positive and she now has a 10 yr old DD. You just never know!

@JinCT - Ugh...I am so sorry. : (
  • Options
    My temp went back above the coverline but I'm crampy and spotting so I'm pretty sure I will wake up with my period tomorrow. Good luck to everyone else!
    mc 02/14/12 @ 5 weeks
    mc 12/05/15 @ 12 weeks

• Options
    @lgsdesigner Thanks! I don't want to make a mountain out of a mole hill since the body and hormones can throw anything off.  I could have implanted later and since I don't chart, I could have ovulated later too.  However, I just feel it is more not ovulating (even though I don't think I have never ovulated except the normal 1-2 a year) or just a late period.   
    ****Siggy Warning***
    ~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

Me(35) Him(35) Untied for life 4/1/2015.
    TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
    MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014
    Me: DD#1 3/2000, DD#2 6/2001, DS 5/2003
    BFP: 2/19/2015 EDD: 11/1/2015 IT'S A BOY!!!!

• Options
    Another few more days of waiting before the beta. How's everyone doing? I've been trying to keep busy. It the days are crawling by. I've been tempted to take a hpt but I've fought that off so far. Hope everyone is hanging in there better than I am.
  • Options
    i've got another week before I'll test. I've had some cramping and I was super emotional yesterday for no reason. I've had bad luck with temping so FF never showed CH but my temps this week have all been higher than earlier in my cycle. I'm not super hopeful but we'll see...
  • Options
    tmorashtmorash member
    edited September 2014

I finally got my first crosshairs on my FF chart, so I guess I'm officially in my TWW! Based on my previous (and pretty regular) cycles though, it looks like I have a shorter LP: my "two weeks" wait might be more like 10 or 11 days before AF is due -- I hope that isn't too short.

It looks like we managed to BD on O-3 and the day of ovulation itself (some performance anxiety got in the way on -2 and -1). So...not the very best chances probably, but I'm not out yet I hope!

Me: 35, He: 41. Baby #1!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

officially in the 2WW now...trying to stay busy and forcing myself to not buy a HPT until next FridaySaturday.  we'll see how that goes ;)

@AMaybeBaby4us - any update?

Me: 35 DH: 41

DS:  12/25/2008

DD:  04/06/2010

• Options
    I'm nearing the end of my 2WW. AF came last month on the 28th, but my app says I'm supposed to get it tomorrow on the 24th. Who do I believe? LoL
    Me: 38 ~  DH: 38 ~   DD: 8
    TTC #2 since March/April 2014.

• Options
    Still having cramps and a little heartburn (which I never get). Plan to start peeing on all the things tomorrow. 

How's everyone else still in the 2WW doing?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"