Pregnant after a Loss
Options

***Tuesday Ticker Change Check-in***

Hey ladies!  Welcome to the Tuesday ticker check-in! If your ticker changes over to a new week today, feel free to join our check-in.  Help us get to know you better by giving us a brief intro and including your estimated due date.

I removed some names that we haven't heard from in a while, but if you want to re-join just let me know!

Also, I mentioned last week and will mention again that in a couple of weeks/early October we'll need a new check-in leader.  If you're interested, let me know!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The Tuesday ticker change ladies!!

@Meagpt22 - 10/21/14 Team Green
@rox825 - 11/4/14 Team Green
@MrsTuna08 - 11/25/14 Team Pink
@kalynn12 - 12/9/14 Team Pink
@megbmeg - 12/9/14 Team Pink
@Birch113 - 12/16/14 Team Blue
@haleyusf  - 12/16/14 Team Green
@SamanthaLaura16 - 1/20/15 Team Blue
@Elysa15 - 1/20/15 Team Pink
@Bigboneded - 1/27/15 Twins, Team Pink x2
@larahouseman - 1/27/15 Team Green
@luciddreamer106 - 1/27/15 Team Green
@Keberly91 - 1/27/15 Team Blue
@stefani103 - 2/3/15 Team Blue
@uneek1323 - 3/3/15
@mayaruthie - 3/3/15
@jcar2 - 3/3/15
@meladoriestar - 3/17/14
@co baby1 - 3/31/15
@GrailSeeker14 - 4/21/15
JuddandJessica - 4/28/15

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  XXX

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? (This is to update the list, so if you’re already on there no need to answer again!)  XXX

How are you feeling?  XXX

Favorite moment of the week?  XXX

Least favorite moment of the week?  XXX

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  XXX

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  XXX

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  XXX

~*~*~*GTKY questions:~*~*~*

I'm stealing this from another check-in cause I'm running out of GTKY ideas :-)  What's your favorite children's book?  XXX

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC since Sept 2011, Unexplained IF
Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs
Feb 14: Gonal-f + IUI #5 = BFP! (EDD 11/4/14)
Baby boy arrived 11/13/14!

Re: ***Tuesday Ticker Change Check-in***

• Options

MrsTuna08 How's your GD diet/nutrition going?  Any more strange man spottings?

Elysa15 How was your appointment yesterday?

larahouseman Hope your ear has improved!  My sister had some ear pain once when she was little and had the same wax issue, and when they were cleaning out her ear she passed out, lol.

megbmeg How did your glucose test results look?  Hope you passed!

GrailSeeker14 Symptom check- still mild, getting worse?  Hope you're feeling pretty well!

haleyusf Good luck with your GTT this week, hope you pass with flying colors!

Birch113 I know you have a loss milestone coming up, I hope you're holding up OK.

luciddreamer106 I know you have a loss anniversary this week too, sending lots of hugs.  Mine is coming up in a few weeks too and the sadness still hits me more than I thought it would a year later.

jcar2 You have an US this week to find out baby's sex, right?  Let us know!!

meagpt22 Feeling any better this week?  My discomfort is increasing weekly now too, in 7 weeks I'm sure I'll be more than ready to meet this baby!

stefani103 How was your A/S??

SamanthaLaura16 How's the registry progress coming along??  It's so much fun :-)

Bigboneded Did you get to mention your cervix concerns to your OB?  What did they say?

Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs

• Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  33 weeks, durian fruit, lol

How are you feeling?  OK, baby's movement is starting to get uncomfortable at times, he or she is supposed to be 4+ pounds this week so running out of room I guess!

Favorite moment of the week?  I went wedding dress shopping with my sister last weekend and she chose her dress, it's so pretty :-)

Least favorite moment of the week?  I had to break down and buy new shoes on Sunday in a size up because my old shoes no longer fit.  I really hope it's just swelling, I like my shoe collection.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  About the same, just general increasing discomfort and feet swelling.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  Feeling pretty good this week, no T&P requests.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  I had a good appointment last week, next appointment is next week then I start weekly.

I'm stealing this from another check-in cause I'm running out of GTKY ideas :-)  What's your favorite children's book?  I loved the Beatrix Potter books when I was young!  My mom kept my old collection and gave them to me recently so that I can read to LO.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hello ladies!  Hope I can join you all for the next 33ish weeks!  Here is a little bit about me.  DH (33) and I (32) have been together for 7 1/2 yrs, married for 4.  We were blessed with DS on 6-11-11.  We have been TTC #2 for 15 months.  We have experienced 3 losses (1 before DS was born, and 2 within the past year).  Hoping this is our rainbow!

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  7 weeks - blueberry

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? (This is to update the list, so if you’re already on there no need to answer again!)  We are not far enough along yet, but as of right now plan to find out.

How are you feeling?  I have typical early pregnancy symptoms - nausea, tiredness, light headed, and hungry!

Favorite moment of the week?  I ordered my doppler as an early bday present to myself!  Won't be using it til after 10 weeks but its nice to have.

Least favorite moment of the week? I tortured myself and POAS again and it came out a bit lighter than the other tests I had taken... cue freak out.  The ladies here talked me off the ledge and I am feeling much better now.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  About the same.  Nothing new.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  PgAL brain is just kicking in.  I am normally nervous right about this time and I get in my head way too much.  I am just trying to make it through to our first u/s at this point.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  Our first apt is Oct. 6th as of right now. We had to switch insurance companies though so I might have to change Dr's which means my apt could be changing as well!

I'm stealing this from another check-in cause I'm running out of GTKY ideas   What's your favorite children's book?  My favorite childrens book is 10 Little Fingers and 10 Little toes.  Mainly because every child I have read that book to always ends in a fit of giggles from tickling their toes!

Lilypie - (o6sy)

image    image

My Chart

BFP #1 - 6-2009 - edd 1-23-10 - mmc - discovered by u/s @ 13wks 2days - D&C
    BFP #2 - 10-15-2010 - Baby boy born 6-11-11
    BFP#3 - 6-2013 - edd 2-21-14 -mmc discovered by u/s @ 9 wks - D&C
    BFP #4 - 3-10-14 - edd 11-19-14 - natural miscarriage 4-10-14
    BFP #5 - 8-24-14 - edd 5-5-15 - Please be our RAINBOW!!! <3
    U/S 9-30 - baby measuring right on track, heart rate of 155bpm
    U/S 10-8 & 10-14 - baby is growing perfectly!
    10-20 - 151 bpm 10-31 153 bpm
    11-13 IT'S A BOY!!!!!
    12-11 & 12-18 - 144 bpm everything looked great at recheck of a/s
  • Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  

28 weeks. Eggplant. 

How are you feeling?  

Crummy. I seem to have a cold. Or baaaad allergies. 

Favorite moment of the week?  

DH finished painting the nursery a sweet, sunshine-y yellow. I love it! 

Least favorite moment of the week?  

Missing out on a kayaking day I'd planned. Darn cold!!

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  

Nothing new, fortunately. Working on eating dinner earlier so the heartburn is less severe at night. 

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  

Doing ok for now. Little girl has been quite the ninja lately, which always keeps Pgal brain at bay. 

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  

28 week check up on Friday. I'll get to see my actual OB, which I'm looking forward to. She's good at reducing anxiety :) I still haven't gotten my glucose results, though. I took the test a week ago Saturday, so surely the results will be in by Friday. I really hope there wasn't a mix up and I really really hope I passed. 

I'm stealing this from another check-in cause I'm running out of GTKY ideas   What's your favorite children's book?  
    So so many! I have a full shelf already because I've been collecting them for ever. One of my favorites is Grandfather Twilight because the illustrations are gorgeous and the simple story is soothing. 
    Baby GIRL born 12/11/14!!
    MC @ 8 wks 7/6/13 - ectopic @ 6 wks 12/28/13

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

• Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  27 weeks, rutabaga

How are you feeling?  Doing okay the last couple days; hips have taken a bit of a chill pill during the day and are really only giving me grief at night. Plantar fasciitis has started up in my right foot = ouch!

Favorite moment of the week?  Matches up with the least favorite moment. SO was so good during my meltdown and he's been so sweet to me. I'm very fortunate and loved.

Least favorite moment of the week?  Had a horrible day on Saturday; realized that NONE of my fall boots will zip up. I was so heartbroken, and then the day just got worse. Ended up a blubbering mess by the end of the day.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  Meh. Hello, 3rd trimester in all it's sexy glory!

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  Doing okay.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  Appt on Thursday for 28 wk checkup, GTT, cervical check, etc.

I'm stealing this from another check-in cause I'm running out of GTKY ideas   What's your favorite children's book?  I love all the Little Critter books. DS gets such a kick out of them and the illustrations are so cute.

DS born 10/22/2008
    DD born 12/23/2014

m/c @10wks 12/2007
    m/c @4wks 3/2014

• Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? 22 weeks papaya

How are you feeling? Still feeling about the same. Have energy during the day for the most part but still tired pretty early. Starting to get uncomfortable sitting or standing for too long so figuring out adjustments to make for them.

Favorite moment of the week? Feeling baby move, every once in a while he is active enough that you can semi feel him from the outside. DH thinks that he has possibly felt him once or twice. I cant wait til he actually can tell for sure.

Least favorite moment of the week?  I had 2 days last week where I couldn't feel baby much and I was going NUTS. One night I didn't even really sleep because I kept trying to shake my belly to try to get him to move. Its amazing how good I can feel and it just takes something little like that to make my PGAL brain go nuts.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  Heartburn is coming back strong at times. There have been a few nights where I had to try to sleep with my head propped up a bit. My stomach was pretty sore last week which is good cause hes growing but not super comfortable.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  Feeling good with feeling him daily.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  Looking forward to V day at the end of the month!

I'm stealing this from another check-in cause I'm running out of GTKY ideas   What's your favorite children's book?  I really like the giving tree.
    Me- 27 w/PCOS     DH - 28
    TTC since December 2012 
    BFP 6/29/2013 - EDD 3/16/14 - MMC 9/5/2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS and taking metformin 750 mg  twice a day
    April 2014 -  - 1st ICI Cycle - BFP 5/15/14 EDD: 1/20/15
    A/S 8-22-14 - Its a BOY!!
    12/15 Checkup & heard his beautiful heartbeat
    ALL WELCOME -
    imageimage

• Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  21 weeks - pomegranate!  (although a little pomegranate since we found out LO is in the 23% for weight right now)

If you’re far enough along, are you having a boy or girl or are you team green? (This is to update the list, so if you’re already on there no need to answer again!)  We are a team green fail!  I just couldn't resist.  We are having a boy!

How are you feeling?  Really good.  I'm actually kind of enjoying being pregnant!

Favorite moment of the week?  Easily the anatomy scan.  And the kicking!  I have an anterior placenta so still can't feel it super often, but when I do it always brings a huge smile to my face.

Least favorite moment of the week?  Minor emotion moment Sunday night that led to me crying in public and getting really mad at DH.  I totally blew the whole thing way out of proportion.  Luckily DH was very understanding.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?  Zantac is doing a great job of controlling my heartburn, as long as I remember to take it BEFORE symptoms start.  Wooshing sound is my ear is getting really annoying.  OB didn't seem concerned about it all all but I might go back to my GP next week.  Cleaning out the ear wax did not make it go away at all.  

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?  Between the kicking and the A/S I'm feeling good.  A little unnerved that baby is only in the 23%, even though dr. says it's totally fine.  So I'm just reminding myself that I'm being silly.  Someone has to be in the 23%, after all.  

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  Not really.  When is V-Day?  That'll be exciting.

I'm stealing this from another check-in cause I'm running out of GTKY ideas   What's your favorite children's book?  Oh gosh, I don't know.  So many cute ones.  I really like Make Way for Ducklings.
    -Lily
    EDD: 1/27/15
    So excited for our rainbow baby!
  • Options

rox825 – Thanks for the check in! I am sorry that you are starting to feel uncomfortable. I know doing prenatal yoga can help open up your chest and hopefully make you feel a little better. My boss swears it made her feel a lot better when she got really big. I think I am about doing registering which is nice. I have been a craiglist fiend too trying to find good deals on stuff.

Courtney1741 – I am so sorry for your losses. Welcome & Congrats!

megbmeg – I hope that you start to feel better. Being sick while your pregnant is miserable. Awesome job getting the nursery painted and even more awesome that you DH did it for you! DH is going to help me but getting him to paint is like pulling teeth. I hope that your 28 week appointment goes well.

meagpt22 – I am so glad that you feel movement all the time. That is so reassuring. Great job on deep cleaning! I feel like I have started nesting as well.

haleyusf – I hope your 28 week appointment goes well!

larahouseman – Congrats on your scan & Welcome to team blue!

Me- 27 w/PCOS     DH - 28
    TTC since December 2012 
    BFP 6/29/2013 - EDD 3/16/14 - MMC 9/5/2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS and taking metformin 750 mg  twice a day
    April 2014 -  - 1st ICI Cycle - BFP 5/15/14 EDD: 1/20/15
    A/S 8-22-14 - Its a BOY!!
    12/15 Checkup & heard his beautiful heartbeat
    ALL WELCOME -
    imageimage

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you?  

30 weeks, cucumber

How are you feeling? 

Pretty good overall.  

Favorite moment of the week?  

Scoring great deals on my glass bottles and a few cloth diapers!  I got them 25% off and free shipping.  I just love bargains.  It is super duper fun to put away the baby items that get delivered to the house.  Also, I predict that my "hippie" glass bottles and cloth diapers are not going to be popular registry buys, so I figured I should snag them while the price was right.  I love my family but they think choosing cloth diapers and glass bottles means that DH and I are a little nuts.

Least favorite moment of the week? 

Realizing we have no idea what to do with the dog when the baby is born (as in when we go to the hospital).  This led to me having a small meltdown.  The baby's due date is so close to Thanksgiving that I feel bad asking the few people who are local to us to watch her - they are either traveling or having a house-full of people over.  Boarding her at her daycare won't be an option either as she will be 7 months old and un-spayed.  Bah, we'll figure something out.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones?

Nothing awful going on, but I am getting more uncomfortable.  I have a short torso and little lady feels like she's digging her feet into my ribs or trying to push my ribs back and out of her way - very strange sensations.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests?

Feeling ok.  She is moving a lot and that just helps so much.  Also ticking off the weeks and getting into the 30's makes me feel good about her prognosis even if she were to be born early.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to?  

We are going to our marathon Saturday/Sunday birth class this weekend.  Although that many hours in a row of class isn't so exciting, I'm glad to be going!

I'm stealing this from another check-in cause I'm running out of GTKY ideas   What's your favorite children's book? 
    I love love love the Magic School Bus series.

My fur-babies Chuck Norris, Stella, and Lucy
    imageimageimage

BFP #1 1/4/14; EDD 9/16/14;  mc 1/17/14 
    BFP #2 3/12/14; baby girl born 11/21/14          
  • Options
    @bonnesetter27 congrats, mama!! I'm so excited for you. I'm sorry to hear LO had to stay in the nicu, but it sounds like she's home now. Welcome to the world baby bonnesetter!!

@mrstuna08 The magic school bus is so wonderful! Good luck with the doggie problem. 

@grailseeker14 hooray for some board game time. What do you guys like to play? 

@samanthalaura16 I hope your DH gets to definitely feel little guy moving soon. That is such an awesome thing! :)

@larahouseman Congrats on sweet baby boy! even if the surprise part of it came early ;) 

@haleyusf I haven't tried on my fall boots. I'll be so sad if they don't fit. I'm still getting by in sandals, but those and my running shoes are the only ones that still fit. Sorry about your boots :(

@meagpt22 Glad the deep clean feels good - and how great that you had help. 

@courtney1741 Welcome and congrats! When do you get to go in for your first u/s? The wait is so hard. I hope it flies by faster than you expect. 

@rox825 - wow, over 4 lbs. That's so exciting! And I love Beatrix Potter, too. They're so sweet. When I found out my sister was expecting, a Beatrix Potter box set was the first thing I bought for her. 

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

• Options
    Courtney1741 Welcome!

haleyusf Congrats on 3rd tri!

larahouseman Congrats on team blue!

Bonnesetter27 Congratulations on your baby girl!!

Everyone else- sorry I didn't reply individually, I was working from home today and had contractors here all day and now have a ton of stuff I need to catch up on before tomorrow.  Glad to read the updates though!!

• Options
    @rox825 -- hope your feet swelling goes down after the birth and that you can wear your old shoes again!

@Courtney1741 -- welcome to the checkin!

@megbmeg -- sorry you feel crummy. Hope your symptoms fade soon! 

@meagpt22 -- you're getting so close! Maybe try a benadryl at night to help calm you down and encourage some sleep?

@SamanthaLaura16 -- SO couldn't feel our baby for sure from the outside until a couple weeks ago; like 24 maybe? Now he gets crazy strong kicks and is shocked that that's what I feel all day long! Awesome that you're getting consistent movement!

@larahouseman -- congrats on your little boy!!!

@GrailSeeker14 -- ((hugs)) while you wait for the 25th to get here! 

@MrsTuna08 -- my family thinks I'm a bit wacky for the cloth diapers and glass bottles, too! I was given a cheapo plastic bottle at my shower and I'm not ashamed to admit I threw it away!

@Bonnesetter27 -- glad your little one is home safe and sound now. Congratulations!

DS born 10/22/2008
    DD born 12/23/2014

m/c @10wks 12/2007
    m/c @4wks 3/2014

• Options
  • Options

@rox825 - thanks for the check-in! What exactly is a durian fruit? I'm gonna have to look that one up.

Good question! I think it's supposed to taste or smell really bad, that's all I know!

• Options
    @birch113 Sorry about the heartburn. I recommend having a back up bottle of Tums at work, just in case. I hope it doesn't get too bad for you. I'm going to talk to my OB on Friday about what else I can take besides Tums, just to know my options. 

@grailseeker14 Sounds like a fun collection. I love co-op games, so we definitely have Flashpoint. I love Small World, too. Probably because it is one of the few that I win :)  I don't know Castle Panic, King of Tokyo, or Netrunner. Have you ever played Avalon or Coup? We've been into those two lately. They're pretty great. 

• Options
  • Options
    I've got a busy day and am mobile today. I read all of your updates , but it's too hard to respond on mobile to everyone.

How far along are you? What fruit/veggie are you? 21 weeks, baby bok Choy

How are you feeling? Just alternating feeling tired and full of energy. My work schedule has been weird, so my sleeping had been really inconsistent.

Favorite moment of the week? I finally decided on a crib and we ordered out glider yesterday. Yay! Also, we had a BBQ at our house on Sunday and we had a great time.

Least favorite moment of the week? Just long hours at work made me really tired.

How are your symptoms? Getting better? Worse? Any new ones? About the same. I got a maternity support belt and am trying it out for the first time today. We'll see how much it helps.

How is PGAL brain treating you? Any T&P requests? I'm doing ok. I can't believe it's been. 2 years since my first loss. It seem both far away and so recent. I had a mini panic moment last night bc I couldn't feel baby Dreamer moving around as much yesterday. I was pressing on my abdomen, but nothing. I got up and told MH that I was getting a little worried, put my hand on my belly, and promptly felt LO kick or punch my hand. Perfect timing.

Any upcoming appointments or milestones you're looking forward to? No appointment for a little while.

I'm stealing this from another check-in cause I'm running out of GTKY ideas What's your favorite children's book? I can't really think of one in particular right now. I liked the pictures in the Hungry Caterpillar when I was young.
    Multiple TTCAL 1image
     TTC #1 since March 2011 
    BFP #1: EDD 4/16/13~~blighted ovum w/ 2 gestational sacs~~Loss on 9/18/12
    BFP #2: EDD 9/3/13~~Slow HB at 1st U/S~~MMC -Loss on 2/13/13
    9/13, 10/13, 1/14: letrozole + trigger + TI = All BFNs
    3/14: IUI#1 letrozole/Bravelle/Menopur + trigger = BFN
    BFP #3: EDD 1/27/15 Please be our rainbow! ...Team Green

• Options
    21 weeks, pomegranates
    been anxious about the job. Am on a quick vacay with the hubs, just left the WA state fair, saw Jeff Dunham :-) so feeling great now. Running out of room, just a little over halfway there...

good stuff is vacation. Including a baby shower, birthday party.

Bad stuff getting a written reply ready for the board and facing the board when I get back.

Looking forward to baby shower Sunday :-)

PGAL okay, still not feeling a lot of movement. ...

GTKY, I liked my Golden Books and Richard Scarry. .. there will be lots of books! !! :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"