TTC After a Loss

****November angels check-in (Sept 15/16, 2014)****

DenaMareeDenaMaree member
edited September 2014 in TTC After a Loss

This is a weekly check-in for those who have lost an angel with a November EDD. If you would like to be added to our group, please reply to this message with your EDD and date and stage of loss. Please also tell us a little bit about yourself and your TTCAL journey so far. Those with loss dates in November are also welcome. As time goes on, it is only to be expected that there will be graduates, which means that there will at times be BFPs listed here. On weeks when we do have a BFP to celebrate, you’ll see a warning at the top of the page, which is provided so you’ll have the option of scrolling past the announcement if you need to. If you do get your BFP, please PM me so that we can congratulate you appropriately in the next check-in.

General Updates: How are you doing? Any appointments or other updates you’d like to share?

Shout outs: If you aren't listed, we haven’t heard from you for a week or two. Please jump in!

QOTW: Now that the weather is cooling off I've noticed DH and I are doing a lot more cooking in the oven to help warm up the house! What is your favorite baked dish &  baked dessert?

** PLEASE SKIP DOWN IF YOUR HAVING A TOUGH DAY!!**

+++++++++

+++++++++

+++++++++

**Many Congratulations to @littlecookie who got her BFP this morning!! If your feeling up to it please send her a PM with congratulations!!**

**Many Congratulations to @Mara005 who got her BFP! If your feeling up to it please send her a PM with congratulations!!**

@littlecookie How has avoiding the 2WW been treating you? Have the crew been better about showing up and making progress on the repairs to the house? Do you and DH have anything fun your looking forward to as we start approaching Thanksgiving/Christmas?

@feegan How are you beautiful lady? I completely understand if we don't hear from you, I know you've been in a tough place! You've been in my thoughts and prayers!! Did the nasty beast make it's unwanted appearance so you can look forward to your injectable cycle? 

@sarcastic10  Are you doing temping and OPK's this cycle with the hope that last cycles clomid has encouraged ovulation on your own? Did the RE get your the prescription for progesterone? Are you ready for your vacation! I am SO envious? where is your going? 

@HMR11913  How is temping going? Are you gearing up to O soon? Has DH been able to work out his schedule to make sure he makes an appearance around your O? Anything else new happening with you?

@raelynn71109  Are you gearing up for your cycle to make an appearance? How are the plans for San Diego coming along? When is it you will be going? Anything else to share with us?

@MrsKush1014 How was your trip to Chicago? How are things with TTC? I know your getting ready for some busy work trips, but have you and DH had anything else going on? 

@aswedishbee  Hope your well? Where are you in your cycle? Are you trying anything new this cycle? How is life?

@LittleMrsW  Any updates? Have you been doing anything special during your 2WW? What have you and DH been up to these days?

@kreardon11 As AF showed its ugly face so you can get on with TTC? What are some of yours and Dh's favorite activities? Do you have anything special coming up as we get close to Thanksgiving/Christmas?

@Scrang74 How are you? Did you ever figure out whats going on with your wonky cycles? How is work and life treating you? We Miss You!

@tlc35  How is your 2WW treating you? Are you and DH doing anything special?  What else has been happening with life in general?

BFP: 2/24/14 | EDD: 10/22/14 (triplets) 
US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

US (with RE) 4/7/14 No Heartbeats :(  | D&C 4/8/14
BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~
DX: MTHFR hetero C677T

Re: ****November angels check-in (Sept 15/16, 2014)****

• Hello Beautiful Ladies! I hope you don't mind I'm posting on Monday nights these days as my Tuesday mornings start our crazy so it's helped to only do responses on Tuesday!

I still haven't been able to confirm ovulation with a OPK but FF thinks it's possible I might have ovulated based on my temperature logging. I think the temps for the next couple of mornings will tell more! When we conceived in February I had ovulated on CD22 so there is a good chance that I am still a couple days away from ovulation! I am going to go on Thursday and do CD23 blood work to confirm If I ovulated this month and to check my progesterone!! I have a consistent 31 day cycle so I am concerned with ovulating on 22 and having less then a 10 day lutual phase! 

QOTW: I make a mean lasagnia and DH and I are both eager to start adding it into our meal rotation! I also love a baked apple/peach cobbler. Ugh..when I asked this question I hadn't intended to encourage cravings!!
    US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~

• Thanks for the check in @denamaree I also post the night before for the check in I lead. It's hard to get it up first thing in the morning. 

I went to your siggy to check your chart but noticed it wasn't there. Fingers crossed you get good news about your ovulation! I love love love peach cobbler.

I've been doing pretty good ignoring. I said I would test Wednesday if AF wasn't here. I think I ovulated early and am 12dpo, but it could also be 2 days later, so I'd like to wait until I'm sure I'm at least 12dpo. I might cave if my temp is up in the morning though. On the house, they've been here, but have been doing things that I can't really see progress. We did get the tile in for the shower and we may have picked out a paint color we both like. We're putting most of our excess funds into the house, so no real plans for the holidays. I really liked the apple watch, so I'm thinking I might ask for apple gift cards for Christmas so I can score one when they come out. 

QOTW: I make a pretty good meatloaf, but I don't make it very often. I typically cook stovetop meals. Favorite dessert I make  is a chocolate pecan pie. So yummy.

January Siggy Challenge: You had one job

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • @littlecookie, At some point I need to take the time to read the tutorial to add my chart! In the meantime I included it here ;)

• @littlecookie,  FX it's exciting news this cycle!! I can totally understand how expensive redoing the house is, I so hope you see more progress quicker so you can see your hard earned dollars being put to great work! Will look forward to your update end of week!! Hugs!

• @DenaMaree‌ Thanks for the check in! How many short LPs have you had? Fx your doctor appointment will give you some answers.

@littlecookie‌ I feel you on the house updating. Dh and I bought our house last year and had to put so much work into it. I feel like the hardest part was agreeing on paint colors. We had to paint EVERY room. There were stripes, a guac green bathroom and what I like to call shit brown in our master bedroom.

Afm, I'm just sitting here at 10dpo, waiting for AF to come. I have had the worst PMS these last few days so I'm certain she's on her way.
    I'm sure some of you saw, but I just found out my grandma has cancer again. She'll go into surgery within the next 2 weeks. I've pretty much just been an emotional wreck these last few days. MH has been doing a really good job of helping me hold it together, I feel like this has been the hardest year we've had...

QOTW: H does most of the cooking, but I make a mean chicken casserole!

Me-27 DH-29

TTC#1 January 2013

BFP February 27th 2014, MMC ended in D&C

Working on our rainbow!

Curious about my ute?

• Thanks for the checkin @DenaMaree I hope you appointments go well and make things clear.
    @Littlecookie, your chart looks good.  FX AF stays away.  You have more willpower than me. I would have POAS by now for sure.
    @LIttleMrsW I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother.

AFM:  I am 6dpo and starting to get the POAS itch.  Other than that, just trucking along.  Nothing much going on here.  We are talking about doing a little road trip for fall break next month.  Honestly I don't really feel like going anywhere but that is the only time I can get my H to stay away from work so hopefully we will go somewhere easy to get to.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• DenaMareeDenaMaree member
    edited September 2014
    @LittleMrsW First and foremost so many hugs to you! I know how hard it is to see a Grandparent suffer and feel so helpless in being able to help them! I send many prayers that she has as painless of a battle as possible!
    Sorry AF is prepping to make its unwanted appearance! Ugh there is nothing worse then when it take several days for it to build up before it actually arrives!
     I conceived on CD22 of a 31 day cycle in February and carried for nine weeks! This was the first month that I was able to confirm ovulation (I was on clomid)! This time with clomid I started last month and wanted to use the month to see if the clomid would start ovulation! Fertility Friend thinks I ovulated at CD23 in August and this month it actually thinks I might have ovulated at CD17. With that being said even when I got pregnant I have NEVER gotten a positive ovulation test! I do both clear blue digital AND Frer and my line as never gotten as dark as the control line! I went in at CD16 and I had healthy two follies but we don't know that the eggs ever release! I am mentally and emotionally already moving on to October and the plan will be to do my clomid CD5-9 and do a trigger shot at CD16 to encourage the release! This Thursday I am already set to go in for CD23 blood work to see if they can confirm one way or another if I have ovulated and where my progesterone levels are!

@tlc35 FX for you! I love road trips!! Getting away will make the time go faster and it's always great to get alone and quality time with DH!

@sarcaztic10 Ugh, I am so not a earlier riser either! Hopefully with DH driving you can get some extra zzz's on the road! The months were there is no pressure are the best months in TTC! Will look forward to your updates on how your cycle progresses!!

• @HMR11913 it is "textbook" to ovulate on CD 14 but many women ovulate later and some ovulate sooner.  I have ovulated anywhere between CD 15 and 25.  Also with a +OPK yesterday you may ovulate today or even tomorrow which means you won't see a temp spike till at least tomorrow AM.  Look at my chart from this month.  I had a + OPK on CD 14 and then a - one on CD 15 then my temp spiked on CD 16 indicating I ovulated on CD 15.  Just keep having all the sex since it is likely you will ovulate soon.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Advice on my chart @tlc35‌? I haven't gotten a positive OPK! With that being said I haven't taken one today!!

• I would guess that if tomorrow's temp is as high as today's temp you will get crosshairs for CD 19.  You could put in a high dummy temp for tomorrow to see what FF does. What kind of OPK's are you using, digis, or cheap ones and how many times a day are you taking them?
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• I've been doing Frer in the morning and evening and clear blue digital in the afternoon! Overkill I'm sure! I am getting CD23 bloodwork Thurs to confirm if I ovulated!!

• @denamaree I think it could be cd19 like TLC said. FX your temp stays high and they are able to confirm O. Are you temping at the same time?

@littlemrsw thinking of you and your family. Big hugs, honey

@tlc35 A road trip sounds so nice. Some friends of ours just got back and I'm so jealous of their pics.

@sarcaztic10 I vote you get a sleeping pass since lunch was his idea. Have fun! The sausage kale sounds divine. Recipe?

@HMR11913‌ It can take a couple days after the surge for the temp shift. Maybe you'll have one tomorrow? I've made a similar recipe for a dip for parties, but I'm going to put the pasta on the menu for next week. Yum.

As a couple of you noticed, temp was still up this morning, and my willpower actually waned. I went to test, but couldn't find any pee sticks. Forced restraint, lol.
                          January Siggy Challenge: You had one job

• @littlecookie...HA HA HA!! I love the forced restraint! Just don't forget to pick one up for tomorrow AM ;) ! Best of luck!! I did add a temp in for tomorrow AM and it did come confirmation of O on CD19! We shall see!!

• Hi Ladies!!

As AF showed its ugly face so you can get on with TTC? - Yes, today! It's making me a little nervous - I've been waiting FIVE LONG MONTHS to TTC - eeeek.  

What are some of yours and Dh's favorite activities? - We're both singers, so we enjoy singing at the CSO together. Also love watching football all day Sunday and making food. 

Do you have anything special coming up as we get close to Thanksgiving/Christmas? Yes - traveling home for my HS reunion....now that should be fun..haha. For Christmas, we're going to try to re-do our basement before we *knock on wood* have a baby. 
    BFP#1: 03/05/14 | EDD: 11/11/14 | MC: 04/10/14 | D&C 05/01/14 [Molar]
    BFP#2: 10/15/14 | EDD: 06/25/14 | MC: 12/02/14 | D&C 12/04/14 [MMC]
    Current Status: RE appt 01/20/15 & Cleared to TTC
    Plan: Baby Aspirin, More (raw) folate, PNP, Iron, diet
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T, ANA+ Homogeneous, Anemia. Ige sensitivities: gluten, egg, dairy
    All AL Welcome<3
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”
    We will never forgot our angels<3

• HMR11913 - I had to wait so long because of my molar pregnancy! Blech. You typically wait 6 (bloodwork), but docs cleared me at 5. It's kind of scary to TTC after a loss. I'm trying hard to not get negative/depressed about "what could happen" because I know that will effect our trying.  
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T, ANA+ Homogeneous, Anemia. Ige sensitivities: gluten, egg, dairy
    All AL Welcome<3

• HMR11913 - No kidding!!!! So the trying again starts next week-ish. I do feel like I learned so much going through my first loss....so I'm hoping I can remain strong. Are you currently TTC as well?
    All AL Welcome<3

• @kreardon11 So excited AF made its appearance and your cleared to TTC again!! I also have so many mixed emotions about TTC again, but my want to have a baby is so much greater then my fear!! Are you temping and doing OPKs this cycle?

• DenaMareeHMR11913 - I'm starting OPKs again after AF moves along. When we were preggos last time, they worked like a charm. I starting temping, but I still have issues understanding it and waking up at the same time every day LOL. 

Also - YES! Wanting a baby is so much stronger than the fear. Could not agree more!
    All AL Welcome<3

• @HMR11913 I hadn't realized we had the same due date (11/6)!! The only difference is my D&C was April 8th!

• @HMR11913  Our RE had us wait a full week before after we learned there was no heartbeat to do the D&C! UGH!! I continued to gain weight (the joys of triplets) and my nausea lessened but continued through the day after my D&C. That week we waited was torture as I totally felt like a mistake was made and we would learn we had heartbeats the day of the surgery. I went in the AM of April 8th for a final ultrasound and of course there had been no growth and no heartbeats. The D&C went well for me and within six weeks I started to feel like I could move forward! Many Hugs!! 

• Ladies, PLEASE NOTE that I made a revision/addition after QOTW if your feeling up to it! If not please be aware to skip over it!!

• @HMR11913   I completely understand!! The best thing to do is remind yourself that they have gone through the same thing we have. It also sucks to have to remember that getting that positive is only half the battle so providing them with love and support is so important as no one knows what the rest of the journey will entail! Just stay positive and go out of your way to do Everything you can each month to achieve a positive result! No regrets!! This month I have gone 95% organic, changed to whole milk, changed my workouts, and I am spending an outrageous amount of money each month on vitamins, etc. It's going to happen for us!! Don't hesitate to message me if you need anything, even if it's just a sounding board! I'm always here for you all!!

• @HMR11913  Be kind to yourself and stay positive! Your right, our time will definitely come!! Many Hugs!!  

• @DenaMaree‌ Thanks for leading the check-in! FX for confirmation of O at your appointment tomorrow. Keep us updated!

@LittleMrsW‌ I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. ((Hugs))

@tlc35 FX for you this cycle!

@kreardon11‌ Yay for AF and burning the bench!!

@sarcaztic10‌ Hope you have fun in Charleston!!

@HMR11913‌ I'm sorry you are having so many frustrations with temping/OPKs. I do know that it's possible to get positive OPKs and then not ovulate. Your body may gear up to O and then it gets delayed. You should have another LH surge though if you do ovulate later. Just keep up with the OPKs and temping and hopefully you'll see a shift soon.

AFM, I think AF will make her appearance next week. I decided not to temp this cycle since we are TTA. I had a lot of EWCM last week and some O pain so I think I O'd sometime last week. Not certain what the plan is for next cycle but I think we may be ready to start TTC again.

QOTW: I love making pumpkin bread in the fall. And we always look forward to making turkey pot pies after Thanksgiving!

Me: 34; DH: 38; SD: 9
    TTC #1 since November 2013

BFP #1: 2/4/14--EDD 10/14/14--CP 2/8/14

BFP #2: 3/1/14--EDD 11/15/14--MMC at 12w6d (baby stopped developing at 11w4d)
    D&C 5/13/14; Retained Tissue Found: Cytotec 5/30/14; 2nd D&C 6/20/14

BFP #3: 12/13/14--EDD 8/27/15--MMC at 7 weeks (no fetal pole and measuring 1 1/2 weeks behind)--Cytotec 1/9/15

January 2015: Off to RE for RPL testing

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAugust 4

• @denamaree, I've gone organic, started up lots of vegan vitamins as well. It IS going to happen!!
    All AL Welcome<3

• @raelynn71109  Definitely promising signs that you ovulated and AF is within a couple of weeks of making an appearance! So hoping the beast does show up!! Best of luck to you and DH as you continue to discuss whether your ready to get back to TTC. We all completely understand how scary and what a big decision it is to make. Hope you have definite clarity within a few weeks!!

• Thanks for the check-in @DenaMaree‌ ... things are (finally) A-OK over here. I'm currently on CD15 and got a peak OPK yesterday. Lots of BD going on in my house - of course DH was all "I like this better when it isn't planned" ... I told him we were too old to not plan a baby and to be happy he was getting any at all. To poke fun at him, I created a calendar event for "romantic time" this evening and sent him an invite. He thought it was pretty funny. Knowing that I'll be enduring the TWW soon is making me pretty anxious so I am trying to keep my mind on other things, like all the stuff we need to do in preparation for our 1yr warrantee house inspection (but that puts me in a bad mood so I'm not sure which is worse). 

QOTW: Our two faves are Buffalo Chicken Dip (especially for entertaining during football games) and Crockpot Lasagna@sarcaztic10 Thanks for sharing the link to the recipe - I'm excited to try that in the crockpot, too. Now I'm hungry!

praying
    • now somewhere where the love flows •
  • Next week we are SO doing a recipe share!! It's so fun getting great idea's from you ladies!!

@aswedishbee So happy for you that you got confirmation on your OPK!! I completely understand how impossible the thought of "not" obsessing over the two week window seems. I am over here analyzing every symptom, which by the way can all be due to hormone levels changing as I head towards the week before AF and of course they are signs of implantation. Grr! I'm thinking I'll buy the entryway storage bench i've been eyeing and a couple more window treatments for DH and I to assemble so we have projects to keep us a little busy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"