3rd Trimester

4th c-section in 4 days and getting nervous!

Okay moms, I am having our 4th via c section on Friday of this week. I have been super cool this whole pregnancy and all of the sudden I am a mess of emotions.I am really excited but have a flooding of anxiety of remembering the pain of having to "get up and moving" for the first few times. Is anyone else going through this?

I am not nervous about it being our 4th section just a section in general. During our last section my doctor said my scar tissue was not an issue and that was 5 years ago!

Re: 4th c-section in 4 days and getting nervous!

• I will be having csection #4 in December. Also a little nervous about recovery. My scarring was said to be minimal, but the 3rd section did take a bit longer and I had some referred pain in my chest and upper back during. Just remember, like before, stay on top of your pain instead of playing catch up. Cough, laugh, sneeze with a pillow pressed to the abdomen. Take it slow the first few times you get up:) Good Luck!!! Hope it goes great!
  • Thanks good luck to you too! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • yuppers....3rd csection due oct 8th..but im already "feeling" like i could go way sooner. but ive been feeling the same way about the recovery. i will have alot of my family and my bf family home with me to help...but still those first couple of days are killer. but youll make it hunni...   :x
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimageimageimage imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"