July 2012 Moms
Options

App recs for Android devices

on my travel post a couple weeks ago you guys gave me some great app recommendations - I have downloaded them and they are ready to go for our trip. :) I need a few more for my galaxy tablet - something to hopefully keep Ava's attention on the plane - so stuff that will not require an internet connection to work. 

TIA! 

Re: App recs for Android devices

• Options
    Do you have amazon prime? We downloaded a few episodes of S's favorite shows to our kindle fire before a road trip and it worked nicely. 

We do have prime but you can only download stuff from it to an ipad, iphone or the kindle. We have a galaxy tablet. boo. I did download a couple episodes of bubble guppies onto my iphone for her. They've actually come in handy recently a couple times while we were out lately :)
  • Options
    We have a galaxy tablet too. My LO likes Coloring+ (the icon is a fish) and Nick Jr Draw and Play. They're both coloring apps the first one is free the nick jr costs like $3 but it has a ton of cool effects and animated stickers and stuff. I have a ton of free apps on his tablet, I will take a look at it when I get home and post the other ones.
    Awesome! thank you @aimeefarrahfowler! I am going to go look for those right now :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"