Multiples
Options

Pregnancy Check-in 9/15/14

How many weeks are you?
How are you feeling?
Any Dr. appointments and/or updates?

Qotw: share a pic of your Furbabies.

10 medicated IUI's (3 with injectables). 
IUI #1 (medicated) Jan. 2013-BFP!!!!- Beta's didn't double, MTX shot for possible ectopic.
8 IUI's between April 13-April 14 = BFN 
IUI #10 and final before IVF, injectables May 2014- BFP!!!!  TWINS!!!!

7 week ultrasound showed 2 wonderful heartbeats!
8 weeks to the ER with vaginal bleeding while on vacations!  Diagnosed SubChorionic Hemorrhage.  Babies are both great.
9 week ultrasound showed both babies are still great.

Re: Pregnancy Check-in 9/15/14

• Options
    ksgsmuksgsmu member
    edited September 2014
    How many weeks are you? 20 weeks tomorrow!
    How are you feeling?  I am doing ok, but lot's of round ligament and sciatica pain. I seriosuly just can't walk or stand more than 10 minutes without being in pain.  I also realized this morning I can't see my feet anymore when I stand up.  People who see me are like "whoa! you are getting big"  I think I am going to be a freak show in the coming weeks!
    Any Dr. appointments and/or updates? I see my MFM today and anxious to see my babies and get my cervix measured. Everything has been good but I love the reassurance.  Next goal is 24 weeks!

UPDATE****
    MFM appointment went great! Babies are measuring perfectly and look great.  My cervix is long and closed.

Qotw: share a pic of your Furbabies. My puppies picture is my avatar :)
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Options
    How many weeks are you? 26 +2 How are you feeling? Overall pretty good, though I get fatigued quickly. I am having a fair amount of pain from round ligaments, pelvic bones shifting, and skin stretching.... but it is all worth it. :) Dr. Appointments etc?? I had my 1 hour glucose test and haven't heard that I failed or anything so I will hope that I didn't. :p I also got a bunch of blood taken to check platelets, iron, and such... again I am supposing that no news is good news. I also saw my MFM, my cervix is still locked up tight, the girls are in the 45th percentile for their gestational age, and they are looking great!! :) QOTD: I don't have any pics of my furbabies handy. : /
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ginabina11 You are amazing!! I can't wait to see the pictures of your babes!! 

I'll be 19w tomorrow! I can't wait for 20w.. Its my first mini goal & I'm so close! I'm feeling really good tho. Honestly, I've been lucky bc it's really been a breeze besides the headaches. I think I'm starting to feel flutters & I'm starting to pop finally. My first apt w/ my new doc is tmr & my a/s is next Friday. DH & I just got back last night from our baby moon! It was awesome, sun & relaxation. But the two best parts were we were upgraded to first class on the way home (I have no clue why) & we walked in the door & my BFF and SIL surprised us and had painted the entire nursery and closet!! They are just awesome. It looks amazing!

QOTW:

****siggy warning****

Me 29/ DH 28
    DH- MFI (low count, 2-3% morph)

IUI #1 January - Clomid, Ovidrel: BFN
    IUI #2 February - Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel: BFP 1st beta-25, 2nd beta-56, 3rd beta-45, miscarriage
    IUI #3 April - CD3 U/S 4-10. Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel CD11 - Cancelled.. TI w/5 follicles-BFN
    IUI #3.1 May - CD3 U/S 5-6, Follistim start 5-11 thru 5-17, u/s 5-18 3 mature w/ a close 4th, IUI 5-20 - BFP!
                 Beta #1 12dpo - 164 & progesterone - 89!, Beta #2 16 dpo - 1189, 5w3d - u/s shows TWINS!
                 6/19- u/s showed heartbeats! Baby A 111 & Baby B 118, both measuring 6w1d
                 7/3- Baby A hb 170, Baby B hb 166 - both measuring perfect.
                 7/18 - Baby A 165, Baby B 171 - both measuring right on track & moving all around!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    How many weeks are you? 8w5d (due in April)
    How are you feeling? Exhausted and sick...but oddly excited
    Any Dr. appointments and/or updates?  Had a u/s last week were we discovered TWINS!  Have another u/s this Wednesday and another the following week.

I don't have a recent one
  • Options
    Rxmom04Rxmom04 member
    edited September 2014
    35w4d here and ready to be done. Had a surprise at the OB appt today. Apparently he and the MFM spoke after my last appt and decided they'd like to deliver a little earlier than planned so I'm going in this Saturday for a c-section instead of next Thursday. Would have liked to make it to 37w but I'm so ready to be done too and meet my boys.

QOTW- sorry he's probably sideways but this is Leland, our American Bulldog. He's pretty laid back so not sure he's going to care much about the twins until they're old enough to drop him some snacks.
  • Options
    How many weeks are you? 36 weeks + 1 day
    How are you feeling? Pretty lousy and ready for this to be over with. contractions officially started on Friday, so that's made me pretty miserable the past few days.
    Any Dr. appointments and/or updates? Dr appointment/bpp/growth scan tomorrow. I've been warned that with the contractions I may not make it to my scheduled c-section next Wednesday. It's a little scary to think my boys may be here this week!
  • Options
    How many weeks are you?  32 weeks

How are you feeling?  I'm tired and uncomfortable with lots of heartburn.  Other than that, I'm still feeling pretty decent, thankfully.

Any Dr. appointments and/or updates?  I had a growth ultrasound on Thursday.  Baby girl is estimated to be 4 lb 8 oz and baby boy is 3 lb 12 oz.  I was worried about the difference between the two, but my doctor is not concerned.  He said that baby boy is average and baby girl is a little bigger than average so there's no need to be worried unless baby boy drops below average.  I start weekly NSTs on Wednesday. 

QOTW:  I don't have any updated pictures, but we have a mixed lab. 
  • Options
    Copied from my BMB...Had my Anatomy Scan Today!! 18w3d today.

Perfectly healthy baby girls! But I'm now going to have to be seen by the MFM every 2 weeks to monitor for TTTS... They're equal size right now but need frequent monitoring. That's going to be a scheduling pain. She also gave me a nice book to read called Twins, Triplets and Quads. Baby B ("Lee") is still my busy baby and I felt most of the movement going on on the screen, very cute. Glad to know they're healthy and thriving in there though. 

Also, she said I'll most likely be able to work comfortably up until 28 weeks and then work from there maybe limiting my work days to my comfort level because of the length and frequency of walking plus dragging a utility cart and stuff. 

Overall good appt. Very pleased with my MFM I'll see her again in 2 weeks! 
    My recommended weight gain has been increased by 10 lbs. I'm going to be a cow by the time they arrive! 

Also going to get screened for GD at my next appt since there was a worry that they missed it during my pregnancy with DD and her birth size.

And at my next MFM appt, she will do the echo on their hearts since they weren't big enough for her to get the additional measurements she needed. We're just so excited to meet our little girls...goal due date is now January 15th (please update @AAndStillTrying)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    18w2d...wow time is flying! We had our anatomy scan last Monday and discovered 2 boys. We still have the SCH, but Sarah has stopped bleeding. Can still see it on ultrasound and will likely be there the whole time. Mfm at Duke didn't seem worried about that.

2 small red flags were low lying placenta, but not by much and she is optomistic that it will continue to move up. The 2nd was a little scary. When looking at baby B's cord and belly, they discovered he has swallowed some of the blood from the SCH. This should resolve itself. We were told not to worry. Other things it could be were infection (which she doesn't think so because both babies would have it) or the scary one... Cystic fibrosis. We will check him at the growth scan in 2 weeks and see if it's resolving. She really feels it's just swallowed blood from the SCH though.

We had a gender reveal party Sat that was so much fun! Sunday we went and picked out cribs and dresser. I basically have first 3 weeks in oct. To get room ready.

On a fun note...I am taking a girls vaca for an overnight this sat at the beach!!! Basically an excuse for margaritas on the beach all day!

Qotw: here are my Furbabies

10 medicated IUI's (3 with injectables). 
    IUI #1 (medicated) Jan. 2013-BFP!!!!- Beta's didn't double, MTX shot for possible ectopic.
    8 IUI's between April 13-April 14 = BFN 
    IUI #10 and final before IVF, injectables May 2014- BFP!!!!  TWINS!!!!

7 week ultrasound showed 2 wonderful heartbeats!
    8 weeks to the ER with vaginal bleeding while on vacations!  Diagnosed SubChorionic Hemorrhage.  Babies are both great.
    9 week ultrasound showed both babies are still great.
  • Options
    I'm 31w6d and feeling a bit anxious!  At my OB appt last Thursday she mentioned that if I go into labor after 34 weeks they don't do anything to stop it... I know twins come early but for some reason getting an actual time frame stopped me in my tracks!  I'm measuring 40 weeks already so I just hope my body doesn't think it's time yet.  We have a growth U/S next Tuesday so I'm hoping for healthy weights to make me feel a little more at ease.
  • Options
    How many weeks are you?
    19 weeks 4 days
    How are you feeling?
    Like a champ!  I am feeling about as good as I have felt the whole pregnancy.  I get tired very quickly and feel a lot of lower abdomen pressure if I go too hard or don't drink enough, but I feel awesome.  
    We had our anatomy scan on Monday and everything was just perfect.  Baby B (he) was measuring 1 day ahead and Baby A (she) was measuring 6 days ahead.  They were both SUPER active and hilarious.  We call them the ninjas and they were practicing their round house kicks and karate chops the whole time :)
    We decided on HER name this morning, and now to decide what goes best for HIM!  :)

I could not resist taking this picture this morning.  These are our two "middle children" Vito and Enzo.  Vito is the black and white and Enzo is the brown.  They are the best boys ever.  
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    How many weeks are you? 32 weeks

How are you feeling? Ok. My feet and ankles have swollen big time. . .they look like elephant feet. Caught a cold this weekend so feeling very tired and having lots of sinus problems & congestion.

Any Dr. appointments and/or updates? Saw the doc yesterday. Everything is good. Their heart rates are in the 150's and Baby A gave him a little kick. I'm measuring at 34 weeks. Next week, I start the weekly non-stress tests.

QOTW: share a pic of your Furbabies. One of our furbabies (Yankee) resting on my bump a few weeks back. I'm glad that she can get comfy:)
    Me: 37 DH: 41
    Dx: Endometriosis
    TTC May 2012
    Jan 2014 IUI#1: BFN
    Feb 2014 IUI #2: BFP
    Beta #1: 403
    First u/s: 3/14 It is TWINS!!
    EDD: 11/12/2014 ~ Boys x2
    ~~ All welcomed ~~

• Options
    How many weeks are you?  18 weeks tomorrow!
    How are you feeling?  Having some back pain and headaches (they've slightly let up, knock on wood!), I've got a little energy back, woo hoo!  Overall, doing pretty well :)
    Any Dr. appointments and/or updates?  I have my A/S booked for Sept 19th and I'm a little nervous, praying for a healthy report, but also excited to see the babies again.  And I really hope they cooperate, I want to know who's in there!  H& I booked a babymoon/belated anniversary trip, so we're taking off next week for one last trip, just the two of us and I am so excited!

*********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How many weeks are you?
    31+1 today!

How are you feeling?
    still plugging away. Starting to shorten my hours at work, and it feels great.

Next appointments on friday (both OB and MFM.)

Qotw: share a pic of your Furbabies. (Mobile bump hates me :( boo)
  • Options
    @ginabina11‌ you are doing amazing still caring those 3 babies!! I hope you're c section goes amazing. I delivered my 3 last Friday at 33w1d.
  • Options
    I'm feeling ok. Just tired trying to go back and forth and making sure each baby gets enough mommy time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"