New Jersey Babies

Anyone deliver in St. Peters?

FTM here.  I was just wondering what the hospital gives you for the baby.  A friend just delivered in Mt. Sinai in NYC and the hospital did not provide wipes.  I thought these would've been standard. 

BabyFruit Ticker TTC since 11/2011 Me: Hypothyroid & PCOS DH: 0% morphology IVF #1 - transfer on 4/2/14 BFP 4/11/14 beta 161 EDD: 12/19/14 It's a GIRL! AnaSophia (Sophie; Soph the Loaf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Anyone deliver in St. Peters?

• I delivered there 1.5 years ago and they provided everything. I don't understand why a hospital wouldn't provide wipes.
  • @mmmfrenchfries Thanks.  I was very surprised when he said they didn't provide wipes, something about stickiness.  He used a wet napkin, basically. 

BabyFruit Ticker TTC since 11/2011 Me: Hypothyroid & PCOS DH: 0% morphology IVF #1 - transfer on 4/2/14 BFP 4/11/14 beta 161 EDD: 12/19/14 It's a GIRL! AnaSophia (Sophie; Soph the Loaf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • That's awful! You and your insurance company pay a lot of money to have a baby and they can't provide you with a basic necessity? The diapers they had were pampers swaddlers which are great because they have the indicator on them.
  • I delivered at St. Peters they gave everything. My sister in law did also and they didnt give her a lot but she also didn't ask for anything. I didnt have to ask but asked for extras and they gave me a lot more!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Oh my... I will be delivering there. Any tips ladied
  • Ladies. Sorry. Autocorrect
  • I delivered there in September, they gave me everything I needed. Though they don't give you a lot at a time and they DO provide wipes. Also, for nursing moms they provide you with Medela oinment for sore nipples if you ask. As with anything, just ask amd they'll provide you with whatever you need.
  • That is great to know! I plan to deliver at st peters as well and had the same question.
    Me: Becca 31
    DH: Mike 33
    TTC for 3yrs before our BFP in August. 
    Pregnant with #1

• I delivered in St. Peter's 6 weeks ago and they gave me everything needed for the baby and me, just ask. You can take everything but the linens home with you. Entire staff was amazing!!
  • I'm a little late to the game on this thread but I'm due to deliver there in June and hearing that St. Peters is so helpful is such great news. Thank you for soothing this FTM's worries!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"