Postpartum Depression
Options

How is everyone feeling?

Any changes good or bad? Hope you all are doing well, but just wanted to check in and see!

Re: How is everyone feeling?

• Options
    Hi I just started dealing with my postpartum anxiety. I can tell the medication is really making a difference. I still feel the wave of anxiety but it is cut short. I have not met with my counselor yet but looking forward to his suggestions to help me cope. My baby is scheduled for surgery at the end of the month. I know that is going to be another challenge to face.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that your little one is having surgery. I hope everything goes well.

I'm sure the anxiety will start lessening. I'm not on any meds, but every week my symptoms get a little better. All the sudden things that had bothered me and made me anxious just don't anymore. It's so weird and very hormonal.
    Hope the counselor helps you. Mine was a big help!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    what meds do you take for your anxiety? do you take them everyday? Im looking to get off clonazepam but not sure what else to take....
  • Options
    I'm not on any meds. So I don't know much about them. There are many people on here that know a lot about them. Hopefully they will get back to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"