Options

AW: Anatomy Scan

Re: AW: Anatomy Scan

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry, I'm trying to delete some of the pics, but it's not allowing me
  • Options
    Sorry, I'm trying to delete some of the pics, but it's not allowing me
    Same here! I want to remove the thumbnails and put the bigger ones up to show off. Stupid computers!
    Dr. ACPruchnik, TVMD & SBE

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward To After Baby's Born

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My AS is in 2 hours!!! I am so anxious/nervous/excited!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
    MMC- 11/2013 @ 9 weeks
  • Options
    Mine is tomorrow morning I can't wait!
  • Options
    I had mine on Tuesday and unfortunately didn't get the answers I wanted. Baby is beech and they couldn't tell the gender because the legs were also crossed. Everything else is good except she couldn't see the right foot and wasn't able to see the heart. But the heart beat was at 171 so it's there! We were so disappointed that I ended up throwing myself a pity party for the rest of the afternoon. Doctor will discuss options at the next appointment in a couple weeks. I just really wanted to know! Ugh!
  • Options
    I have mine Oct. 10th super excited!! :D
  • Options
    @lotsofdots I think my little mans foot pics are my favorite, too. They're so cute and baby toes are the best to nom!
    Dr. ACPruchnik, TVMD & SBE

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward To After Baby's Born

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My scan is tomorrow! 10am wont come soon enough! Can't wait to see the baby.
  • Options
    Mine is tomorrow as well! Thought it was 1030 but it's 130! What was I thinking?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is Wednesday!! Can't wait to see my boys!!
  • Options
    Mine is at 1:30! I'm excited and nervous!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine was two weeks ago with my regular OB and everything looked perfect with our baby girl!
    However, our quad screen results came back positive for Downs so I'm going back for another anatomy scan and DNA based testing on the 20th with a high risk OB.
    I know the quad screen bloodwork isn't diagnostic and that the earlier it's done the greater the risk for false positives (mine was done right at 16 weeks) so we are hoping for the best :)

Good luck with yours! I loved watching her move around for longer than a few seconds like a normal u/s. It was about 30 minutes for us.
  • Options
    @rmwesley89‌ thinking good thoughts for you.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    @rmwesley89 My thoughts are with you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"