February 2015 Moms

AW: Anatomy Scan

Re: AW: Anatomy Scan

• Good luck everyone! I had mine last week and it went really well.
  • I have to wait three weeks... I hope the next few weeks fly!! Not planning on telling anyone about the PG until after this scan!
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck today @PeaceofKia

Mine is Wednesday at 9:45am, right before I get on a plane to head out of town for 5 days business travel, so I hope there is nothing but good news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Vibes for everyone to have wonderful appointments this week!

Mine's a week from Thursday. So close, yet so far away.
    Awaiting our bundle of cute chaos.

BabyFruit Ticker

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives
  • I have mine on the 24th. They told me not to worry about filling my bladder. I think it is location and technician based though. My midwife told me specifically which ultrasound clinic she preferred I go to because they have the best equipment.
    Good luck to everyone!!!
  • KiloMG said:

I have mine on the 24th. They told me not to worry about filling my bladder. I think it is location and technician based though. My midwife told me specifically which ultrasound clinic she preferred I go to because they have the best equipment.
    Good luck to everyone!!!

Actually, I had gone with a full bladder too but my tech said he doesn't need a full bladder and asked me to empty it.
  • GL everyone. Can't wit to hear you're good news.

@SNail312`‌ mines the 23rd, too.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @peaceofkia you're girls are Mono-Di right?  Is that why they are worried about ttts?
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @schnitz9 yes ma'am... And barely diamniotic. They have the thinnest of sac separation in there.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

• @schnitz9 yes ma'am... And barely diamniotic. They have the thinnest of sac separation in there.
    Wow! Good Luck.  Glad they are keeping a close eye you!!!
    ****Siggy Warning***
    Me-35 Hubby-36

CP-11/2013
    CP-4/2014
    BFP-06/2014-EDD 02/16/2015
    Valentine boy born 02/14/2015
    BFP-08/2016 MC 6wks
    Surprise BFP-09/13/16 EDD 5/26/17

PitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I have mine thursday at 8:30am EST.  I'm a mix of anxiety and excitement and the emotional confusion keeps making me cry. lol
  • Mine is the 22nd :(( :((
    I feel like we've been waiting forever to see baby G again. I just wanna see 2 arms, 2 legs, and some wiggling is that so wrong? 8-> *sigh* oh well. Glad everyone is having good A/S today!
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • Mine is on Wednesday! GL to everyone.

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• That's awesome!!!! Our babies are most definitely not identical in ANY way!!!! Lol!
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• This thread reminded me I needed to schedule mine lol. Mine is gonna be on the 30th at 10am! She told me not to worry about drinking a bunch of water or anything but said it would be a good idea to eat something sugary if he's really quiet that morning. My doc with DS 5 years ago had me drink a Sunny D and a bottle of water so I'm with the PP's thinking it must depend on the equipment. He's always so bouncy and wiggly that I don't think I'll NEED to, but I think he may decide he wants a cupcake.. or 3 ;)
    Dr. ACPruchnik, TVMD & SBE

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward To After Baby's Born

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I actually was asked to pee before we started, and then had to pee half way through again!  :)
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Congrats all!  I go for mine on Wednesday, 9/17.  It can not get here quick enough.  DH is starting a new job and went to Tampa for training this week and next.  Timing sucks, but it is what it is.  My mom is coming with me to the appointment just to have someone there.  I am having the tech write the sex on paper we can put in an envelope.  Then that night i can skype with DH and we can find out together.  

Feeling Boy.. but we will see. ;-)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Don't have mine until October 7th! Baby number three and it never gets easier waiting. Praying for all healthy peanuts!
  • Mine is tomorrow :) yay finally going to see my little baby and maybe figure out the sex.
  • Awesome news ladies!!! 2 more weeks for me ughhh!!
  • I don't have mine till next week :((
    Good luck to all you ladies and may we all have great positive news !
  • @af9211 did you say hi to my friend Ehrenberg for me and tell him how much I miss him? Glad to hear your scan went well! :)
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersBabyFruit Ticker

• @mandamoochie...he says hi =))  

I'm glad to hear yours went well, too! Were you guys surprised that you're having another boy? Did you have a feeling of what your LO would be? I'm not convinced DH or his brothers will ever produce boys, so I had a sneaking suspicion this baby was a girl.  

• @af9211 in the very beginning I said boy.. gut feeling. But my pregnancy was SO different I convinced myself it had to be a girl. I always thought I'd end up in a house full of boys so we're happy. :)
    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f2/7c/80/f27c808876dd02ae89989d3c796a8f30.jpgimage
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersBabyFruit Ticker

• Congrats on all the great appointments, ladies :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Who's up for today?!

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

• Good luck @tthgirl

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"