Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

--TWW SUNDAY--

I'm surprised this hasn't been started yet. I need my daily lurk fest so here ya go :)

Cycle/month:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing plans:

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms:

GTKY: How many countries have you been to? Did you fall in love with any?

Re: --TWW SUNDAY--

• Options
    Cycle/month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: high

Testing plans: "probably not til CD 12"... If I'm being honest though... Tomorrow. I have no willpower.

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms:
    This cycle seems to be going by quickly which is nice. My temps are all over the place but I did have a clear temp rise. FF moved my cover line lower. I had some high temps pre-O due to tossing and turning and it was throwing everything off. It's been my first month temping so I'm proud of my consistency

GTKY: how many countries have you been to? Do you fall in love with any?

14 countries and I really enjoyed France. Paris is amazing!

• Options

Cycle/month: 2

CD/DPO: 29/7

Timing: -5-4-3-2-1

Testing plans: 15-18DPO if AF doesn't show.

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: I got nothing.

I've never been to another country but I'd love to go to New Zealand some day.
    Married 5/31/10
    DS 10/31/12
    BFP 11/18/14
    EDD 7/31/15

July15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite holiday movie. Bad Santa!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    nursej519nursej519 member
    edited September 2014
    Cycle/month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -4, -3, O

Testing plans: Maybe tomorrow with a FRER. Yesterday's BFN has me feeling a little down. Tuesday if I can find the will power to hold out.

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: none. It is what it is.

GTKY: How many countries have you been to? Did you fall in love with any? I have been to Mexico, Canada, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Honduras. By far, Honduras was my favorite. I went earlier this summer and it was SO hard to leave. The most beautiful country.
  • Options

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Cycle/month: 2/1

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: -3

Testing plans: If AF doesn't arrive

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: None to speak of.

GTKY: How many countries have you been to? Did you fall in love with any?  Six.  Visited mostly when I was too young to fall in love.

"S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • Options
    Congrats @PinkRoses53‌ !!! So happy for you!!
  • Options
    I was waiting for someone to start this.

Cycle/month: 6/7

CD/DPO: 24/3

Timing: -3,-1

Testing plans:10DPO

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: I got solid CHs way later than my original CHs. Timing isn't as good as it could be now.

By a quick finger count, I've been to 15 countries outside the US. I used to love places but now I see everything with positives and negatives. I really like Ireland and England right now. And of course I live in France but I wouldn't say I fell in love with it.
    J'15 January Signature Challenge: Pinterest Fail: I want to do one, but I was late in starting and now I'm too lazy to get in on it. This is how most of my pinterest fails normally occur, at least I didnt buy supplies.

TTC since March 2014
    BFP#1 09/25/2014 EDD 6/4/2015

BabyFetus Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    Congratulations @PinkRoses53‌ !
  • Options
    @PinkRoses53‌ Congrats!
    Married 5/31/10
    DS 10/31/12
    BFP 11/18/14
    EDD 7/31/15

July15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite holiday movie. Bad Santa!
  • Options
    Congrats @PinkRoses53‌

Cycle/Month - 5/4

CD/DPO - 21/today FF is saying 7dpo

Timing - meh

Testing plans - I don't want to bother wasting tests, but i have a slight addiction

Rants/raves/chart stalks - ff confuses me with switching O day around so much, I really have no idea how far past O I am at this point.

GTKY - I've been to 7 countries. Greece was amazing, I loved everything about it except for the food (I have always hated Greek food for some reason).
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    penelopemariapenelopemaria member
    edited September 2014
    Cycle/month: 1
     CD/DPO:  26? / 1
     Timing: not great... O only.
     Testing plans: Waiting until 12, but I will probably only make it to 10DPO
     Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: nothing today! : )
     GTKY: How many countries have you been to? Did you fall in love with any?: around 30.. I absolutely loved Estonia
    Congrats @pinkroses53!

DS #1 born 12.3.13
    BFP #2 09.21.14 EDD: 06.06.15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 6

CD/DPO: 33/12

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Testing plans: nope

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: big temp drop today, just like always on 12 dpo.  CD1 expected tomorrow.  Guess we'll give it another try next month.

GTKY: How many countries have you been to? Did you fall in love with any? Not counting airports, I think 14.  Costa Rica is pretty great.
  • Options
    Love2RunJLove2RunJ member
    edited September 2014
    Cycle/month: 2 CD/DPO: CD25, DPO10 Timing: -3, -2, O, +1 Testing plans: None Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: Having the bad lower back pain I always get a few days before AF...just want to get it at this point to move on and start again... GTKY: I've been to 11 countries and loved (rural) France best ETA: how the heck do you make line spaces work on mobile?

• Options
    Cycle/month: 2

CD/DPO: 27/4

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing plans: None now

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: I got nothing

GTKY: How many countries have you been to? Did you fall in love with any? I've never been outside the US =(. I've never even been to a state that doesn't border my own. I'm super boring.
                                                                                                            My Ovulation Chart
    Dx  Hypothyroidism 11/2007, small goiter and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis 1/2012, TPO > 1300
    TTC #1 7/2014

• Options

Congrats @pinkroses53!!

Cycle/month: 2/4

CD/DPO:  46/8

Timing:  good

Testing plans: None yet

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: FF originally had my O date for CD 36. This morning it changed it to CD 38. We still had good timing, it just means waiting even longer to test now.

GTKY: How many countries have you been to? Did you fall in love with any? 6+? We were stationed in Germany when I was younger and I know we traveled, I just don't remember where all we went. Also visited other countries on our cruise. I wouldn't say I fell in love with any of them, but I would love to go back to Europe and re-visit places from when I was younger.

Me - 30 DH - 31
    Married - May 3, 2014
    Furbaby (Black Lab) - Gracie - September 22, 2013
    BFP 7/29/14, CP 7/31/14
    TTC #1 - June 2014
    DX - Endo - Laparoscopy March 2011
    Laparoscopy #2 - October 2014

• Options
    @KatyF0813‌ just an FYI that if you get dotted crosshairs on FF it means it's not certain and could move your O date to a later day. I've heard a lot of ladies (myself included) getting premature CHs this month so don't put too much faith in the lines just yet.
    J'15 January Signature Challenge: Pinterest Fail: I want to do one, but I was late in starting and now I'm too lazy to get in on it. This is how most of my pinterest fails normally occur, at least I didnt buy supplies.

TTC since March 2014
    BFP#1 09/25/2014 EDD 6/4/2015

BabyFetus Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options

Congrats @pinkroses53 :)

Cycle/month: 5

CD/DPO:  14/3

Timing:  -4, -3, -2, -1, +1

Testing plans: Nope

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: More of a rant- I've been nauseous all day and there is a nasty stomach bug going around my school.  Its only my second week back with my students, hoping the nausea is nothing and I don't catch the bug!

GTKY: How many countries have you been to? Did you fall in love with any? Visited Mexico on our honeymoon.  Other than that I haven't visited any other countries.  Would love to visit Spain!

*DS born at 31 weeks due to pPROM- November 2010-our little miracle! 

*TFAS since May 2014 
    *Early miscarriage-Sept 2014

• Options
    hullabalouhullabalou member
    edited September 2014
    Month: 13

CD/DPO: 7/31

Timing: Good (-3,-2,-1,O)

Testing plans: Tuesday (9 DPO). I was going to wait until 10, but probably won't.

Rant/rave/chart stalks/symptoms: I ate entirely too much junk today between grilling out with my BIL & SIL and then going to the flea market and chowing down at the concession stands, so I have been a gross, nauseous mess. My boobs are sore but that's typical. I had weird cramping yesterday, but I have learned in the past year that my body likes to screw with me, so I ignore it. 

GTKY: I've never traveled out of the county, sadly. I would love to visit Italy though. 
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind if I crash this thread. I have been MIA this month after a CP last month, but I'm starting to get the ttc crazies and I just need to vent...I hope that's ok.
    Cycle 4
    Cd22 /7dpo
    Timing: -1,0,+1
    Testing: next Monday. Last month I tested entirely too early and I was so sad that I did as it was a chemical. I promised myself I wouldn't test that early again, but tomorrow I'll be 8 dpo and I can feel myself getting itchy already. I need to chill. Unfortunately, I have a pretty slow week coming up and lots of time to think about POAS. I just keep reminding myself how difficult last month was. I can hold out a week. People have done much more difficult things without this much fretting.
    Rants and raves: I'm transitioning my toddler to his own bed (we've been cosleeping for twenty months) and my chart is totally screwed up. I don't know if I trust fF this month. ..just another reason not to test early.

GTKY: I've been to...ummm...8 or 9 countries? I was born in Canada, grew up there, England and the US. Spent some time in Latin America. I love Canada though. It's got an unfettered beauty unlike anywhere else I've seen.

Sorry for cd1@liz581 and congrats @pinkroses53 take care!
  • Options
    Good evening ladies! Jumping on this crazy train today!
    Cycle: 5AL

CD/DPO: 20/8 (pretty sure, I wasn't temping until yesterday though)

Timing: I am pretty sure it was good, -4, -2, O

Testing plans: my bff and I are both testing tomorrow and if a BFN I will test again on Friday and if still a BFN I will test again on Monday. So only 3 tests...

Rants/Raves: ugh! I swear smells are killing me, including ALL of my smoking coworkers. My boobs are HUGE! I feel bloated all the damn time... I am really hoping this isn't just phantom symptoms! I am exhausted, like taking naps everyday and still going to bed early and getting up late... which is just annoying. I'm tired of being tired! So choo choo ladies... Crazy train is now boarding!

GTKY: I have never been outside of the lower 48. Although everybody seems to think they need a passport to come to NM lol. DH is from Denmark though so we are planning a trip there hopefully next summer, maybe later depending on baby situation. No harm is saving up and discussing it though! :)
    @PinkRoses53‌ congratulations! I hope this is your rainbow!
    BabyFruit Ticker

image      image

• Options
    How do you ladies find strength to wait to test? I am really struggling. After BFN Friday and Saturday (dpo 8/9), I am really wanting to test again tomorrow... I knew it was early when I tested but FRER box label had me hypnotized... I WANT to test tomorrow but know I should wait until at least Tuesday. Please tell me it gets easier with time.
  • Options
    Cycle/month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1

Testing plans: Tested 10dpo and BFN. Ideally I'll wait till 14dpo but that's just a pretty lie I'm telling myself. I'll probably test tomorrow.

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: Frustrated that I had a slight temp drop today and red spotting. Boobs hurt very badly. Really exhausted, but I've also had what we think is tonsillitis for the past few days.

One- Canada. Yes!! We went to Lake Louise and Calgary for our honeymoon and fell in love. Canada is beautiful!
    TTC #1 Since August 2014

• Options
    Cycle/month: 7/8

CD/DPO:  28/13

Timing: -4, O, +1

Testing plans: bfn today, maybe pick up a test tomorrow or Tuesday if no AF

Rant/rave/chart stalk/symptoms: Was expecting AF yesterday, was going to wait til tomorrow to test, but when I woke up this afternoon with no AF, I caved. All I had were clear blue with weeks estimator digis, Idk how sensitive they are, but it was negative. Which I saw right before my SS' s mom picked him up with her brand new "oops baby" in tow. My own fault for testing when i did, I proceeded to cry all the way to work and now waiting for AF.

3, france, spain, mexico, love them all

Congrats @PinkRoses53‌
    fbls

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @nursej519‌ it does get better IMO. I feel like the first month we ttc I was so bummed when we didn't get pregnant right away. (We got pregnant with DS first try, so I was hopeful) now I have more reasonable expectations. Last cycle I tested at 11dpo and 12dpo got a bfp. I was elated. Then I tested two days later an got a bfn. It was a chemical. If I had waited until 14 dpo I wouldn't have known it was a chemical, just a period that was late and heavy. Seeing that bfp and having it taken away was difficult for H and I. I won't test early again for that reason, even if I am itchy. GL!
  • Options
    kayway85 said:

@nursej519‌ it does get better IMO. I feel like the first month we ttc I was so bummed when we didn't get pregnant right away. (We got pregnant with DS first try, so I was hopeful) now I have more reasonable expectations. Last cycle I tested at 11dpo and 12dpo got a bfp. I was elated. Then I tested two days later an got a bfn. It was a chemical. If I had waited until 14 dpo I wouldn't have known it was a chemical, just a period that was late and heavy. Seeing that bfp and having it taken away was difficult for H and I. I won't test early again for that reason, even if I am itchy. GL!

This helps a lot! Thank you!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"