Pregnant after a Loss
Options

***Sunday Ticker Change Check-In***

Hey ladies! It's another week! This is my "I can't get comfortable in any sleeping position so I'm up really early version" :) I hope you all had a wonderful week. Remember, if your week changes on Sunday please join us!

How far along are you? What size fruit if you know? Team if you know?

How are you feeling?

Any recent or upcoming milestones or appointments?

Thoughts/vents:

QOTW (I stole this from another check-in)... What children's book are you most looking forward to sharing with your baby and why?

Re: ***Sunday Ticker Change Check-In***

• Options
    How far along are you? What size fruit if you know? Team if you know?

32 weeks with a baby boy that is the size of a squash.

How are you feeling?

This has been a great week and I have been feeling good. The weather has cooled down a ton which helps being out and about. I still panic when I don't feel movement when I wake up but I guess that's a normal PGAL feeling. As soon as I feel his kicks I have so much peace of mind.

Any recent or upcoming milestones or appointments?

Met with a pediatrician last week and I absolutely love her. She was recommended through others in the area and the office is less than five minutes from my house. That was a big step for sure. I still have this feeling like I don't belong to this club of signing up my own child for a doctor but I am trying to allow myself to not let the fear overcome my joy of going through these milestones. This week I have a bi-weekly appointment and soon it will be weekly.

Thoughts/vents:

It is starting to hit me that it is getting close to the end of my pregnancy. I was talking to my husband and we both agreed that it has gone by really slow and I'm sure this last month and a half or so will drag. Just can't wait to hold my sweet boy in my arms and I'm honestly not scared of labor just yet just as long as I get to hold my baby in the end. I did have a bit of a panic attack the other day thinking about how much I will also worry once he is here but I am really trying not to let myself go there right now.

QOTW (I stole this from another check-in)... What children's book are you most looking forward to sharing with your baby and why?

I am a big fan of Shel Silverstein's The Giving Tree. My mom read it to me as a kid and I just love the book and look forward to sharing it with my son.
  • Options

How far along are you? What size fruit if you know? Team if you know?   11 weeks, Lime!

How are you feeling?  Still dragging, and when I though the food aversions were gone (I gained 3 lbs last week, lol)  they're baaaack!

Any recent or upcoming milestones or appointments? Nope not yet. I have an MFM appointment but its not until the following week.

Thoughts/vents: Just getting more and more anxious as every week goes by. I want it to be April already.

QOTW (I stole this from another check-in)... What children's book are you most looking forward to sharing with your baby and why?    For sure two books from my childhood (actual books I had) one is a Sesame Street collection , maybe 10 books total. The other is the works of Lewis Carroll. It has Alice in Wonderland and a whole bunch of other really neat poems and stories. 

As for books we don't have already...if baby is a girl her name will likely be Charlotte so we'd probably have to read her Charlotte's Web :) 

Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? What size fruit if you know? Team if you know? nine weeks, olive
    How are you feeling? pretty good. occasional nausea, headache. 
    Any recent or upcoming milestones or appointments? I see the nurse on the 18th and my OB on the 25th with an u/s
    Thoughts/vents:doing pretty good. My Mom is struggling with pain (due to her biopsy she had for the pancreatic cancer). But my Dad and sister are taking good care of her, and I'm going down this weekend

QOTW (I stole this from another check-in)... What children's book are you most looking forward to sharing with your baby and why? I love "the giving tree" and Winnie the pooh (we have tons of books from Ana, especially classic pooh) and I just bought a bearinstein bear book. I loved those when I was little

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options

@Linden25 Thinking positive thoughts for you that your placenta moved up. That's exciting that you are getting the nursery together. What colors are you going with? I am obsessed with Pinterest and Etsy for nursery stuff. My friends got me an Etsy gift card for my birthday this spring so I scored some transportation theme prints, those monthly stickers and some pacifier clips.

@racegurl87 What kind of puppy do you have? October 6th will be here before you know it! My husband is a huge Harry Potter fan so I am sure that our son will be having that read to him a ton too :)

@kflynn81 Sorry to hear about the food aversions being back. Love the name Charlotte! Do you have a name picked out if you have another boy?

@shandorfml2 So sorry to hear about your mom. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. I totally forgot about Bearinstein Bear (spelling?) books. Love them!

• Options
    Linden25 said:

@jess123456 I love etsy! We ordered a mobile and will be ordering pictures for the wall from a shop on there too. I had no idea they have gift certificates. We are going with gray walls, white furniture and pink and yellow highlights. We're sticking with mostly giraffes and elephants for decorations but are throwing a few owls in too. I bet your transportation theme nursery is adorable.

Great idea to get a mobile on there. We got a sailboats one from BRU and car and sailboat sheets from PB Kids but I think Etsy also has sheets.

Love your colors! We ended up with dark wood, gray, navy and white. I really wanted to do white furniture but ended up with espresso as a compromise with my husband who apparently thinks he is an interior designer lol.
  • Options

@racegurl87 What kind of puppy do you have? October 6th will be here before you know it! My husband is a huge Harry Potter fan so I am sure that our son will be having that read to him a ton too :)

She's 1/2 golden retriever, 1/4 german shepherd, and 1/4 irish setter. She's super cute, but tons of energy.

I love HP and I'm trying to talk H into letting me get the box set that the spines show Hogwarts for the baby.... he's not going for it though....

What an adorable mix for a puppy! I'm sure my husband will be all about the box set too ;)
  • Options
    We love Harry Potter too, can't wait to read them together! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    @jess123456  boys names are up in the air. We're both pretty sure its a girl so we haven't talked to much about boys names anyways. I like Matthew  and DH likes Robert .... I will win if its a boy, LOL
    Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"