Detroit Babies

prenatal exercise?

Hi there! I've been trying to find some kind of prenatal exercise class (yoga, water aerobics). I know at one time they had a prenatal water aerobics at the YMCA I belong to but of course now that I'm pregnant it's not being offered. I live downriver (Southgate) but wouldn't mind driving a little bit. Also, if you know of any kind of other expecting mom groups..as a first time mom, I'm kinda nervous and could use all the support I can get. Thanks! :)  

Re: prenatal exercise?

• I have had no luck finding one. I have tried calling places that had an ad at some point in time, but nobody returned my call. So, I resorted to DVDs. I bought one from amazon by Tracy Anderson but that is BORING. I would buy something from Target or just find a video online for free. 

If anybody else has any luck finding a class, that would be great!
  • Hi I am looking for expecting moms who are looking to walk or go to water aerobics. I need to exercise at least 5 times a week per my doctor I am 8 weeks tomorrow. If anyone does see interest let me know.
  • Loading the player...
  • DrsWife27DrsWife27 member
    edited December 2014
    The Beverly Hills club in BH (near Southfield and Birmingham) offers YogaMoms and Aqua moms (water aerobics) I am singing up for the January session. PM if anyone else is too would love to meet some other fellow expectant mommies :) They are offered through Beaumont hospitals.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"