Currently pregnant
39% 24 votes
TTC
16% 10 votes
TTA
39% 24 votes

Re: S/O TTC - Poll

• Options
    Still just the one. We will decide next year if we stay OAD or go for number two.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Had number two July 23rd
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Due with #2 in january again!
  • Options
    Waiting til DD is 3.
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • Options
    Had #2 in August and we are done.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Due with #2 & 3 in December!! Then we're done. :)

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

• Options
    Due with number 2 in December :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Waiting until around next summer, hopefully :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Had #2 last week. DH wants to start TTC next summer (we want 4 kids close in age), but after getting an emergency c/s this time I want more time between pregnancies. I am thinking about TTC again in the beginning of 2016.
  • Options
    2 more weeks until my induction with #3!  Provided this little guy is as good as his brothers were, we'll probably start trying again next winter.  We want 4 fairly close in age.  Get those sleepless nights and diapers over and done with :)
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• Options
    We are TTA. The more time that passes and after our 2 losses, the more we've been talking about being oad. I think DS would be a great older brother, but there are some serious benefits to having just him. Either way, we are TTA for the perceivable future.

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

• Options
    TTA. 

The last time we talked about it we said we might try to have another after we return to the States during home leave from Bogota so like March 2018 but only if we get another overseas post because I don't want to have a newborn longterm in DC again. 
  • Options
    @OhBaby+2013‌ yeah....yesterday....still in shock....and googling the odds of getting a false positive

• Options
    Congrats again @littleheaven :) I am sure once the shock wears off the excitement will set in!

We are currently TTC. I forgot how stressful it was too. I thought it maybe would be better this time around since I already have one, but nope, I was just as bummed when attempt #1 was a bust. I should know in a few days whether or not attempt #2 worked. I am trying to just go with the flow but it's hard! I feel like everyone I know (IRL and on the internet) is pregnant so I find myself thinking about it constantly! Oh well, keep telling myself when it's meant to be it will happen. I just really want a summer baby this time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations @littleheaven!!!
  • Options
    We were TTA---but now we are not TTC and not really TTA either. Stopped taking my BC a month ago. Kinda hoping for my cycle to work itself back into a routine again. And started taking my prenatals again. Think we will start actively TTC next month. Hoping for a late summer/early fall baby but we will see. Would like to see DS be closer to approaching three before we had baby #2. 
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    I'm due in 5.5 weeks with DS #2.  I'm really excited to see DS1 be a big brother.  Although, he gave me a good indication of how bossy he can be this weekend when the dog wasn't listening to him.  

This pregnancy was a bit of a surprise, I mean, I know how babies are made, and we weren't using any sort of prevention, but I think I had it in my head that we would be dealing with IF again, so I was surprised to get a BFP while still BFing and only having one pp cycle.  

I think the thought of having two kids so close scared DH, so he initially said he wanted to stop after two, but yesterday he started talking about making sure we didn't get pregnant right away again, but that he'd like to have a third in a couple of years.  I'm in the NTNP camp after this one.  After the disaster that discontinuing BC caused my body, we both know BC is not an option for me, and DH isn't ready to get snipped, and he's not super on board with condoms, so we may be back in the same boat of expecting #3 sooner than expected.

If there are ever 3 kids, I'd be staying home full time, so I have that to look forward to as well.
    Me: unexplained infertility - annovulatory DH: testicular cancer survivor!! TTC since June 2009 BFP May 11, 2012 EDD January 24, 2013 June 1, 2012 - first u/s, heartbeat 124 BPM!! June 22, 2012 - heard the heartbeat 9w1d 181 BPM!! 24 hours of labor, 4 1/2 hours of pushing, and IT'S A BOY! Welcome to the world my miracle, we prayed and prayed for you, and we can't believe you're here!
  • Options

Due with #2 in january again!

This is us too!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• Options
    Sep5BrideSep5Bride member
    edited September 2014
    We were going to start TTC this month, but just as O was approaching all 3 of us got sick and DD ended up spending a night at the Children's Hospital. She's home now, but has now developed HFM...! So, the point of the story is, we've decided to put off TTC for another month so we are all (hopefully) healthy.

• Options
    @Sep5Bride that sounds horrible.  I'm glad you are all home now and can focus on getting healthy.  
    DH was gone last weekend, and DS and I woke up with colds on Saturday morning.  We're just starting to turn the corner to feeling better, and it couldn't come soon enough!  I got a nasty cold at this time in my pregnancy with DS, and I was miserable for over a week, but it's feeling like I'll feel back to my old self much sooner with this one.  I'm in the midwest, so our big concern right now is this nasty respiratory bug that's going around.
    Me: unexplained infertility - annovulatory DH: testicular cancer survivor!! TTC since June 2009 BFP May 11, 2012 EDD January 24, 2013 June 1, 2012 - first u/s, heartbeat 124 BPM!! June 22, 2012 - heard the heartbeat 9w1d 181 BPM!! 24 hours of labor, 4 1/2 hours of pushing, and IT'S A BOY! Welcome to the world my miracle, we prayed and prayed for you, and we can't believe you're here!
  • Options
    thanks everyone!
    jury is still out how i feel about it tbh....dh is excited...my mom and sister are...dad has very little to say about it
    to me, right now isn't a great time...we're leaving for vaca in 2 weeks, we just started construction on our house...we'll be living with my inlaws for a bit
    and then i already need a new car, but now i really do...dh hates his job....both our companies went through layoffs and who knows if it might happen again...so he's looking for a new job cuz he hates his....daycare
    i just have to not think about all of these things...we have 8-9 months to figure it all out....

and wow...21 of us voted pregnant?  that's a lot! is that included those that already had a 2nd??

• Options
    We're currently TTC. I forgot how hard it is when you get a BFN. Oh well.. next cycle! ;)
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    CONGRATS @littleheaven, what a surprise.  HH 9 months :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"