Babies on the Brain

Worried...loss of breast sensitivity at 19 weeks

Hello,
I'm 36 yrs. old and just had my mid pregnancy ultrasound Monday, Sept. 10th. All was healthy and looked well with the baby. I was seen by a doctor at a high risk office because of my age and a prior loss I had at 9 weeks pregnant. He said all looked well, but I have to go back in two weeks because my baby boy kept hiding and they could not get a clear picture of the baby's major arteries. About a week ago now I noticed my breasts began to get smaller, nipples are no longer erect and sore. I've contacted the doctor and was given an appointment for the following Wednesday, Sept. 17th. She's too busy to see me this week. The doctors assistant said because I'm having no pain and no bleeding this isn't considered an emergency. Has anyone else experienced this?? I'm trying to stay calm, but of course my fears are getting the best of me. 

Re: Worried...loss of breast sensitivity at 19 weeks

• Your boobs might just be settling in as you move through 2nd tri.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • Thank you for answering...makes me feel a lot better. :) Just a scary thing to happen. I'm looking forward to the breast feeding bond time with my son. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you everyone for placing me at ease. Much needed comments. B0710 I have to admit the break from the tenderness has been nice =) My  breasts going from a D to DDD was not a pleasant experience. (any suggestions for the itchiness when they come back?) 

I'm looking forward to my Doctor's appointment tomorrow, but again thank you for the comments. I'll sleep a lot better tonight :)
  • Went to my appointment today and all is healthy with the baby, so Doctor is pretty positive this is all hormones. Thank you everyone for all the comments and support. I guess im really getting a break for a little bit. :@)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"