June 2013 Moms

I'm starting with the SPAM in the mirror

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: I'm starting with the SPAM in the mirror

• Loading the player...
  • edited September 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WorkinIt said:

Also, there may be a video of me on a boat performing this song...... Drinks may have been involved

I'm so excited for them!

(I hope it's okay that I post here, I've even MIA for awhile.)
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• It's days like today I wish I either had a garage or my hubby home! It's raining so bad that's roads are flooding and I had to get two kids into the car and when I get home have to get one back out in this weather. I'm drenched and miserable and it's only 9am :(

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • It's going to be a lovely day. Grayson's fever is up. He's either sitting in the chair with me or walking around whining. Bubble Guppies is already on. Oh, and my mom got laid off this morning. At least they called to tell her before she left to drive an hour into the office.
    image imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • majwv8 said:
    I cant imagine going through the first tri of pregnancy with HG and under the world's media spotlight not once, but twice within three years.
    I know nothing about HG, is it common that if you get it with one pregnancy you'll continue to get it with subsequent pregnancies? 

Two of my friends who have had it said it was WORSE second time around :( I can't imagine!

• @cl8badb I got it on Amazon!
  • sctiger said:
    Amelia has HFM :( my husband got her from daycare and is home with her today. I'm going to see if my mom can come up and help us out for the next few days. H can't miss too much work and I hate to be out so much so soon into a new job and the start of the school year. This sucks
    What's your daycare's policy on it?  Once they have it, they're actually over the infectious stage but most doctors and daycares like the fever to be gone.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Holy heck I have been really out of the loop on sports news so I hadn't seen or heard any of this before. I just watched the video and I'm shaking I'm so angry. I have grown more and more disgusted with football in general over the last few years and this may be the last straw. All I can think now is this is one example actually caught on tape and there are probably many more examples of this when football is so based on violence. Not to mention the performance enhancers that they are supposedly enforcing.

• My eyelid has been twitching on and off for a few weeks. It's driving me nuts. Does anybody have any tips to get rid of it? I don't think I'm tired but maybe I am???
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • ilovemarfailovemarfa member
    edited September 2014
    That ray rice video is crazy. It's bad enough that he assaulted her but the way he handled her when she was unconscious was terrible. He just kind of dragged her around, dropping her back down at certain points. I believe that they got married only a month after the attack. She should have dropped him like a hot potato but I do realize that there is battered woman syndrome so who knows what she was thinking.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ok so a question.  I posted a while back that I think I'm going to do a joint petting zoo bday party for the boys in the spring.  But then I got thinking: will people feel obligated to bring a gift for each of them?  Obviously our close family friends and our family would be doing that anyway but Aiden's friends wouldn't normally be invited to Q's party and vice versa.  I know it seems rude to address gifts with people but let's be serious - people bring gifts to parties so my options are: Make one invite with both their names and say nothing to people, make the one invite but as people RSVP let them know as tactfully as possible that they shouldn't bring a gift for the "other kid," or make two different invites for each boy (my concern with this is people feeling blindsided...?  I don't know.  I have time on this but thought I'd poll my Bs :)

• @Michelin82 I guess I thinking more that they might be upset that they brought their 2 year old to an event that has a large group of 5 year olds as well.  Do you guys think that would bother you if your toddler was doing a petting zoo with a bunch of older kids?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"