San Diego Babies

SPAM

mammothammammotham member
edited October 2014 in San Diego Babies

Don't hawk your business here.

Re: SPAM

• mammotham said:

FREE PHOTO SESSION (up to $400 value)!!!! I am a local San Diego photographer and am setting the goal of growing my FB page and extending my digital reach. To enter the contest for a free photo session(up to $400 in value): go to: https://www.facebook.com/AlexisStonieaPhotography/  and "like" my FB page then "like" and "share" the post on your FB page ...that's it. Encourage your friends to do the same to be entered to win!! Winner will be selected 9/7/14!!!

To see more of my work visit my webpage at: www.alexisstonieaphotography.com

I totally saw this late or else I would've taken advantage of it! Who won?

imageSoon to be San Diego Mommy! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• I started looking for a great San Diego Photographer, and after stumbling upon this add, I ended up choosing Alexis to do my maternity shoot and newborn shoot. Below is my review and a few of the pictures I've received (only one newborn so far since they were literally just done). I wanted to share just in case anyone else was looking for a great deal!

Review:

Overall: Alexis is amazing, professional, and artistic. Her photography is one of the best in the San Diego County I've seen and working with her was an absolute pleasure. We purchased the maternity & newborn set.

Aside from the talent she possesses in photography (you'll see how great her photography is by looking at her website... it speaks for itself), there are other factors that made working with her so wonderful. The pricing was straight-forward and fair. You'll see that other photographers initially charge for the session, and they will gain their profits by charging you ridiculous amounts for prints and digital copies. With Alexis, our package included the digital rights to all of them and a few prints (of course, there is the option to get more prints/photobooks). 

Another factor I enjoyed was the communication aspect of it. She promptly responded to all business inquiries, but more importantly, she really listened to what I wanted. This is what made me feel like this was more than getting together for standard pictures -- it was personalized to both me and my husband's preferences.

She's also fast. Everything was done so quickly, which isn't always a good thing, but when it comes with the quality of work she provides -- it's incredible how fast she gets her work back to you.

Above all else, her personality. She's sweet and caring. Our newborn was so cranky the day of his newborn pictures. She was so great with him and had so much patience. I was impressed with her during the maternity shoot, but when I saw how great she handled Xaden, all I could think about is how there is no one else I'd rather work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"