December 2014 Moms

SOA Fans!!

Re: SOA Fans!!

• Haha I got that for my little guy at fye on clearance for like 3 bucks!
  • It was AMAZING as ever! I am definitely dead today though after the 1230 ending of interviews and up at 530 for with 3 pee breaks interrupting my sleep lol!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah....so I ended up making it through approximately 20 minutes and then fell asleep!  I DVR'd it though so I'm going to watch it when I get home!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Headed home from work a little earlier than normal to watch last night's episode.  I checked my DVR this am to make sure it recorded and it shows 2.5 hours? Was the episode really that long?
    Married on October 20, 2012.  Began trying in January 2013.
    RE appointment & testing December 2013 - February 2014= Unexplained IF, possible endometriosis
    IUI#1- March 22 (100mg clomid, 75 mg of Bravelle, Ovidrel trigger) = BFP!!!

• No it was only 90 minutes. A crazy and gruesome 90 minutes!

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• @leosmom25 - Oh boy.  My stomach has become a whole lot more sensitive since I've become pregnant and I constantly have to cover my eyes or walk away.  Should make for a pretty entertaining viewing tonight.
    RE appointment & testing December 2013 - February 2014= Unexplained IF, possible endometriosis

• Headed home from work a little earlier than normal to watch last night's episode.  I checked my DVR this am to make sure it recorded and it shows 2.5 hours? Was the episode really that long?
    Half was commercials, so.many.commercials.
  • Holy first 10 minutes. My gosh. Covering my eyes and my ears. My pregnant stomach couldn't handle it.

• Oh and I effing HATE Gemma. HATE her.

• ******************POSSIBLE SPOILER*****************************

At the end when Gemma is talking to herself, did anyone else find it incredibly creepy?  I was so creeped after that.  And after seeing what Jax did to that Chinese guy.
  • Tis Teller Tuesday, anybody else getting the vibe that we're going to be holding out all season for Gemma to get caught up?
  • Yeah I think they will drag it out.  Katey is married to the show runner after all.

• Yeah I think they will drag it out.  Katey is married to the show runner after all.

Not just that, Sutter likes to drive us nuts like that too :)
  • Can't wait to see the Juice/Jax conflict play out! I have a feeling we're gonna have to wait for that too. 

In loving memory of Baby Hufflepuff and all of D14's Angel Babies

imageimage
  • agsgrrl said:

Yeah I think they will drag it out.  Katey is married to the show runner after all.

Not just that, Sutter likes to drive us nuts like that too :)
    Yeah I think something big will happen around episode 7 or 8. They have hinted around at it in interviews.
  • Anyone else having a hard time following the first two episodes?  They're dramatic and confusing.  I have to go back and rewatch them ....  Some things weren't adding up for me when I first watched. 

• Anyone else having a hard time following the first two episodes?  They're dramatic and confusing.  I have to go back and rewatch them ....  Some things weren't adding up for me when I first watched. 

I almost always watch twice any season. You pick up all the little dropped hints and small details!
  • Holy shitballs! Nice cliffhanger! Is it next Tuesday yet?
  • Yeah I don't think he killed her. I can't wait to see the next episode.
  • I don't know how I feel about Chibs and Jarry.
  • agsgrrl said:
    I don't know how I feel about Chibs and Jarry.
    It's strange ...

I really want someone to kill Gemma.  Jax won't do it, so it will have to be Nero.  I hope Nero kills her.  Should be interesting with Juice going to the Mayans in the next episode.

• I

agsgrrl said:

It's strange ...

I really want someone to kill Gemma.  Jax won't do it, so it will have to be Nero.  I hope Nero kills her.  Should be interesting with Juice going to the Mayans in the next episode.

I hope Nero does too. DF yelled at the tv last night (we watch a day late sometimes) "YOU DID THIS, BITCH" =D>
  • agsgrrl said:
    I don't know how I feel about them together, but I thought it was good to see a little romance for Chibs.  I just have a major thing for him. 

I have a thing for Happy too. Where has Happy been lately?!
  • @chayshay1408 Yes!  Oh Opie - I loved him.

• agsgrrl said:

I don't know how I feel about them together, but I thought it was good to see a little romance for Chibs.  I just have a major thing for him. 

I have a thing for Happy too. Where has Happy been lately?!

I got really excited when I saw Chibs getting some action. He's my crush since Opie died. 

Me too, why do you think I'm feeling sketch about him and her?! Opie was my maaannnn, I could get BH from just watching him or listening to him
  • agsgrrl said:
    Here's a pile of Opie and a little Happy for you ladies!
    I'm tingley in my pants 
    +1 
  • Ok so I haven't been here since when agsgrrl first started this thread but HOLY SHIT. That cliff hanger. I mean I know it's not going to be as easy as Juice shooting Gemma in the woods but that old hag has got to go, they should just shoot each other on the count of three. I'd eat a slice of some Juice any day but he's gotta go too. The only thing I will miss about Juice is the almost weekly ass shots. Mmmmm.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Jax needs to know about gema !! It will all solve itself out if he knows and everyone stops the lieing !
  • DF and I both made the sound that the Coneheads make when distressed at the end of yesterday's episode.
  • jennielee123jennielee123 member
    edited October 2014
    I think Nero is starting to piece it all together........

ETA: And yes Chibs, Happy, Opie, Juice's ass, and of course Jax, are all hot ass mo fo's
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby girl due 12-13-14!

D14 October siggy challenge
                        DD two years ago, my adorable little pirate

• I think Gemma going to jail and rotting away would be a better punishment for her. A swift death would be too kind.
  • I think Nero is starting to piece it all together........

This.  Nero is smart and he's picking up on the things that Gemma says and that Juice said.  I think that Nero will piece it together before anyone else does or anyone comes clean.  Nero is going to force the issue.

The previews for next week have me really curious.  Jax takes Gemma somewhere and has to promise Wayne that nothing will happen to her?  I also saw Jax give Juice his cut back.    Here is the link to the preview:
    https://www.fxnetworks.com/video/342421059952

• CandaceC1020CandaceC1020 member
    edited October 2014

• Holy freaking crap!! What an episode!!

Baby girl due 12-13-14!

• OMG it had my heart racing!!! They have to save Bobby!
  • Ugh that upset me...not quite as much as Opie..but still not happy about it....
  • I was crying at the end! I am glad Bobby is still alive (from the previews.) At first I thought they killed him.

I am a little confused with the Juice story. Why did they want him to go to jail?  Is he supposed to kill Lin in jail?
  • I was crying at the end! I am glad Bobby is still alive (from the previews.) At first I thought they killed him.

I am a little confused with the Juice story. Why did they want him to go to jail?  Is he supposed to kill Lin in jail?
    Yep, I assume they think he will die in the process, which will kill two birds with one stone.

Baby girl due 12-13-14!

Yep, I assume they think he will die in the process, which will kill two birds with one stone.
    All of this. Also, holy shit!! Bobby! They better not kill him off, I'll truly be sad. I'm very interested to see what goes down with Juice. I keep getting excited that he's going to tell Jax about Gemma, but that likely won't happen for a while. Hopefully it gets done before he is forever silenced. 

|| BFP #1: 12-9-13 | EDD: 8-23-14 | Stopped growing 8w4d | D&C 2-7-14 ||
    || BFP #2: 4-4-14 | EDD: 12-13-14 | Betas 4-19-14 *9,800* | Betas 4-21-14 *20,000* ||
    Alina born 12-18-14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"