Babies on the Brain

Finally Taking Out NuvaRing Sept. 21st

I'm so excited about finally starting the process of conceiving our first child (hoping for twins!). Advice?!? Any issues with taking out the ring and trying to conceive?

Thanks!

Re: Finally Taking Out NuvaRing Sept. 21st

• Hello there! I was on the ring for a long time. I have been off of it for 11 months now. No baby yet but been actively trying for the last 4 months. My body feels so much better not on bc. Only advice I have is to start temping and learning your cycles. Good luck! 
  • Wowwww. In my mind I want to take it out and be pregnant by the end of October! Thanks for the advice and good luck to you as well!
  • Loading the player...
  • Things don't always happen that fast. It can take a healthy couple up to a year.
  • Definitely look into fertility friend. They have a series of 3 short videos that will really help you understand your cycle and the process of conceiving. Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

• Hi! I don't have any experience but just wanted to say I will be in the same boat :)

I have been using nuvaring for more than 3 years & have another 9-10 months before we are TTC.

We are also hoping for twins, you have an increased chance the first month off

I'll be interested to see how this turns out for you. But as others have said don't worry if it doesn't happen right away. Best of luck!
  • I'm on my first cycle off the ring after 7 years and we are officially TTC, we will see what happens.  Good luck to you!
    Chart Stalk Me! - TTC #1 since 9/2014
    Oh, and PSSST: BJ = Blackjack, get your mind out of the gutter! ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"