June 2014 Moms

SkyAngelMommySkyAngelMommy member
edited September 2014 in June 2014 Moms
I was only looking for some helpful advise. thanks again, babywear for being so kind, but the rest of you that keep making fun of me and complaining about my post can piss off!

Re: .

• Loading the player...
  • listen. if i'm so boring than why do you read it? there's lots of other stuff for you to look at. i asked for advise because i trust you ladys. i dont know how im supposed to make my life more interesting....this is what happens in my life! gosh..
  • we spell it advise here in the queens country. so thanks but your not much help.
  • Because really? Omg my nanny is sick and I have to actually care for my baby! I should fire her because she isn't being a mother to my child. I can't have a lyyyyyyfe.
  • How much pretention can you put in1 post?
    We should make this a drinking game!
  • there is no way my nanny is pregnant. have you all lost the plot??? shes not some two bit trollop. shes classy in every way. fit for a princess. 

i made the font bigger for whoevers eyes hurt. i didnt realise old lady eyes were a side affect of pregnancy and babys
  • there is no way my nanny is pregnant. have you all lost the plot??? shes not some two bit trollop. shes classy in every way. fit for a princess. 

i made the font bigger for whoevers eyes hurt. i didnt realise old lady eyes were a side affect of pregnancy and babys
    Classy like you, I'm sure.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • SkyAngelMommySkyAngelMommy member
    edited September 2014
    well i dont want to forever fire her. i really like her...shes so good with little anastasia. but i dont think its fair that i need to pay her while im taking care of the baby....like...thats what im paying her for and shes not doing it. 

plus im really nervous im going to get whatever vile bug this is she has floating around while shes sick in my manor. i have things to do. i have a shopping appointment on monday. i have a MAJOR MAJOR event to attend next weekend that i absolutely cant miss. i cant catch her germs. i just CANT. it wont do. 

and its really mean to say my hubby would be cheating on me. that was really uncalled for. i dont know where all this animosity is coming from. ive always defended you ladys to the crazy people who come here and say your not helpful and everything. maybe you all need a nice spa day. that would help i think. 
  • I'm angela. i thought you all knew that. 
  • ANGELA. bloody hell are you all daft??
  • You're a royal PITA and we're over your shenanigans.  So just go ahead and tell us who you are.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I don't remember @SkyAngelMommy‌ being completely ignorant to all grammar rules, like capitalization and you're... I'm pretty sure this AE is officially throwing in all her cards before she fesses up. *crosses fingers* Also that story is ridic' honey... it's only fun when it's not completely implausible.
  • im not revealing more of my identity than angela. hello internet safety. i understand why some of you get mad when you read my posts. ive been dealing with jealous slags for most of my life. if your so terribly bored by these SERIOUS issues that plague me, then please, carry on so the ladys with the real advise can help me. 
  • Fine, real "advise" take care of your own child and go away.
  • Oh @babywear, thank you SOOOOO much!!!!! I will be phoning them first thing Monday morning! A temporary replacement. thats not firing, its just filling in, right? Perfect....my hubby should be pleased with this solution. 

Thank you for being the only voice of reason here. The ladys from North America seem to have lost their manners. 
  • What's with the sudden use of caps again?
  • Babywear, I'm not sure the spa would let her in given her current state!! the poor girl is just a disaster. I will have her find the number for the emergency contact. Mrs. Pembrooke at the agency should certainly be able to help me in the morning. thank you SOOOO much for your help. i only have about 4 more hours of this now. hopefully there is a girl on standby they can send over quickly. 
  • also, she is the hired help. I dont know that my spa would even book an appointment for her. I dont think that even I have enough sway to make it happen. I will have Cookie make her a nice broth and tea. hopefully it will settle her. The poor dear. 
  • lest12lest12 member
    edited September 2014
    I think I know who skyangelmommy s. This person was posting on another board about the annoyance of advice versus advise.

image        image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"