January 2013 Moms
Options

Help!

B just climbed out of her crib, twice.

I know this has already happened to some of you....any advice?!
Our little Samosa arrives in January!

Re: Help!

• Options
    Mattress on the floor, rail on sides or pillows on floor until they learn not to roll out (we used pillows for a week). Childproof the room well. DS has loved his big boy bed since day 1, he's been on a twin mattress on floor since 14 months. Good luck!
  • Options
    I'm definitely worried about Ben doing this! He hasn't even made any attempts that I've seen but I know he's strong enough if he really tried! We are in the process of deciding on a toddler bed for him and will likely move him into one by beginning of October. I want him in it and adjusted to it before baby comes. I'm definitely watching this to see what those who have done it already have to say.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MichieU79 said:

Yikes! She is ready for a bed. And make sure everything large and heavy in her room is bolted to a wall!

Jack has yet to climb the of the crib, thank goodness. But I am wondering how these kids do it? Does she make a soft landing down, like a little spiderbaby? Or does she fall down? I am petrified he'll hurt himself.

Nope, she totally scaled the crib and landed on her feet! And then DH grabbed a screw driver and took the front of the crib off:)

She's been ok in the converted crib. Only rolled out once on the first night but stayed asleep. I'm looking at toddler beds, though for sure.
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"